First Prev
of 17
Next Last
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

#341 Apr 20, 2013
Chief Numbskull explained in writing to Judge Runyon Cullunan used false addresses because she didn't want me knowing . LOL again no excuse or defense in the state of NH for perjury .

Stinkmore is dumb as a pile of dried up goats cum. This is,what We have so far ( LOL)

Cullunan testifies she moved from desirees house on November 9 .on that very same date she towards a cover letter to my lawyer with her return address , desirees house.

May
June
July
August
Oct

Police reports state 25 North Main Street Antrim as Cullunan address

February 2013, chief idiot puts in writing " Cullinan didn't want DONOVAN knowing her address " in response to my filing of chief let Cullunan use Chris Platts address even after Platts contacted him and wrote a statement he doesn't know Cullinan

And now April Stinkmore emails Dave Andersen and makes comments of " our chief " referring to chief numbskull, Anderson is a reporter , and is not legally required to divulge any communications except if that communication was made public.desire Belmore made it public LMFAO not Anderson
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

#343 Apr 20, 2013
Loon*

If you kept notes on which lie goes where, and what you said to this court and what you said in another court , you wouldnt get all fumbled telling different stories about the same subject matter . But liars never keep notes because one lie after another they get braver and braver . False ego :)
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

#344 Apr 20, 2013
Dodson wrote:
Don't forget the posts of YOU accusing Desire and the Police Chief of child rape. I'm sure he will be happy to see them, but I see you refuse to send him the link to this Topix - only the pick and choose posts you want him to see. Oh, and don't forget to tell him about YOUR posts being removed and why. Does Dave know about your SSI monthly check? Donovan, you are shooting yourself in the ass. You have just opened up a reason for each and every one of us to email Dave. YOU have admitted that you have sent him posts from this Topix. Since you won't send him the link, we'll have to do it and point out certain posts he needs to review.
Patricia Dodson of Ferndale,Michigan can you post where Patty DONOVAN accused the Chief of Greenfield of child rape? If I recall it was
" he watched " and he's watched all desire Belmores crimes including felony perjury.
Now Why would Patty DONOVAN tell Anderson she collects any check if she doesn't ? Aren't you talking about your buddy Cathy Cmelo and her husband John, who both are collecting nutchecks?
People who attempt suicide, drug overdose and not mentally capable of caring for their own children collect nutchecks , you know Jennifer Cullunan ? You seem to not only associate with mentally unstable people , you defend their behavior. Isn't that telling of your character not to mention your felony conviction in prison time in Ontario Canada. Oh desire Belmore posted Dave Anderson's email address on Topix and Anderson knows it. Indeed its opened it up to forward the link to over 800 threads in Greenfield Topix. It's been done :)
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

#345 Apr 20, 2013
actual wrote:
Dear Dave Anderson
Here are posts of Jennifer Cullinan and Desire Belmore's of the email Belmore sent you, full of lies, deceptions and manipulations. Belmore was caught in Judge Runyons court lying. Period.,.
The rest of Belmore's mumble jumble is just that, more of the same. Lies..
He also neglected to include the following, which are enclosed with my letter.
Belmore was convicted in Judge Runyons court, April 11, 2013 for coming to Greenfields Library and grabbing my personal belongings. That can be verfied in the 8th Circuit court.
Jennifer Cullinan convicted of mutual combat, October 11, 2012, that too can be verified at the 6th Cicuit Court in Hillsborough ..
Cullinan, is an unstable, suicidial, drug overdosing, dangerous animal,who lost custody of all four of her children. and here are the documents to verify that..
I will not , give YOU information that can not be verified in a court of law. Unlike Desire Belmore who is a compulisive liar and that was proven in Judge Runyons court.That YOu publicized March 21, 2013
Thanks
Patricia Donovan
It seems in desire Belmores three page email to Dave Anderson he left out some very pertinent information to his drama queen fag life. He left off his arrest,,conviction of coming to Greenfield public library and taking Patty DONOVAN personal belongings

, he also left out in his drama queen email that after Patty went to Cullunan place and after Cullunan going to the police and after DONOVAN going to Cullunan work and after Cullinan agreed to fight DONOVAN and after all that she pled guilty to mutual combat LMFAO

And he left out Cullunan 25 year history of drugs, mental disorders and VIOLENCE . Cullunan has a history of violence DONOVAN does not :)
dramaqueenbelmor e

United States

#346 Apr 20, 2013
After drama queen Belmore got done crying, whimpering, boo hooing , woe is me,,with a tear in his,eye and his hand on his apron, claiming to be ...boo hoo harassed he posts his lying email on the very site he claims DONOVAN harassed him on and DONOVAN printed off the blog and,handed Andersons email to him LMFAO

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#347 Apr 21, 2013
Pardon me for not being 'on' to respond to your filth. I've been BUSY.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#348 Apr 21, 2013
dumbfkstinkmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Joyce Garner an obese slob , divorced multiple times , living with her elderly brother Jerry Edwards who tells strangers who call his sister is crazy , fights with thin young women, sits,around day and night , Pepsi cans all over the floor, never cleans and lives off welfare
Still seeing the shrink because font on your screen upsets you ? Lmfaoooo
lord, are you that dense>?
I have told you many times...
I am not the Garner lady...do you have a learned disability?
I that why you draw a federal check each month?
Why can't you learn THAT I AM NOT J.GARNER..
But she sure has gotten into your head...along with a few more...
ONE MORE TIME..MY NAME IS BECKMAN COULTER..I am not stupid enough to tell you may LAST NAME...or MY WIFE'S NAME...

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#349 Apr 21, 2013
<< Beckman>>

forgot to sigh my name..busy..
dramaqueenbelmor e

United States

#350 Apr 21, 2013
english spelling 101 wrote:
<quoted text>
lord, are you that dense>?
I have told you many times...
I am not the Garner lady...do you have a learned disability?
I that why you draw a federal check each month?
Why can't you learn THAT I AM NOT J.GARNER..
But she sure has gotten into your head...along with a few more...
ONE MORE TIME..MY NAME IS BECKMAN COULTER..I am not stupid enough to tell you may LAST NAME...or MY WIFE'S NAME...
Fat nasty welfare pig Joyce Garner from Lancaster Texas. A fat blob with a dirty brown bra. On welfare living with her elderly brother Jerry Edwards who has told people his sister is crazy and does nothing whatsoever But harass thin, younger women online. That's YOU
If I draw a federal check, like you do, Garner, you better report me quick , But unlike you bipolar crazies not every one is a fat lazy pig sucking off the system
Yes fat pig you are Joyce Garner and your white trash daughter is a carbon copy of you, white trash welfare pig

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Francestown Music Thread Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Burning Rubber on RT 114 in front of Cold Sprin... (Apr '17) Apr '17 jjmrx8 1

Francestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages