|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Dear Dave Anderson

Here are posts of Jennifer Cullinan and Desire Belmore's of the email Belmore sent you, full of lies, deceptions and manipulations. Belmore was caught in Judge Runyons court lying. Period.,.
The rest of Belmore's mumble jumble is just that, more of the same. Lies..

He also neglected to include the following, which are enclosed with my letter.

Belmore was convicted in Judge Runyons court, April 11, 2013 for coming to Greenfields Library and grabbing my personal belongings. That can be verfied in the 8th Circuit court.

Jennifer Cullinan convicted of mutual combat, October 11, 2012, that too can be verified at the 6th Cicuit Court in Hillsborough ..

Cullinan, is an unstable, suicidial, drug overdosing, dangerous animal,who lost custody of all four of her children. and here are the documents to verify that..

I will not , give YOU information that can not be verified in a court of law. Unlike Desire Belmore who is a compulisive liar and that was proven in Judge Runyons court.That YOu publicized March 21, 2013

Thanks
Patricia Donovan
actual

Manchester, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

:)
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Don't forget the posts of YOU accusing Desire and the Police Chief of child rape. I'm sure he will be happy to see them, but I see you refuse to send him the link to this Topix - only the pick and choose posts you want him to see. Oh, and don't forget to tell him about YOUR posts being removed and why. Does Dave know about your SSI monthly check? Donovan, you are shooting yourself in the ass. You have just opened up a reason for each and every one of us to email Dave. YOU have admitted that you have sent him posts from this Topix. Since you won't send him the link, we'll have to do it and point out certain posts he needs to review.
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Dodson wrote:
Don't forget the posts of YOU accusing Desire and the Police Chief of child rape. I'm sure he will be happy to see them, but I see you refuse to send him the link to this Topix - only the pick and choose posts you want him to see. Oh, and don't forget to tell him about YOUR posts being removed and why. Does Dave know about your SSI monthly check? Donovan, you are shooting yourself in the ass. You have just opened up a reason for each and every one of us to email Dave. YOU have admitted that you have sent him posts from this Topix. Since you won't send him the link, we'll have to do it and point out certain posts he needs to review.
Lunatic can you read ? He has more than 400 links send. He had lots,of reading. He might wonder how you, Patricia Dodson Ferndale Michigan knows strangers from Greenfield NH and,how you know Desire Belmore d does or doesn't molest his niece :)

Don't worry he has MANY to read since 2010

As I said Desire Belmore raped Emma like I stalk
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Oh, no no, you don't have to send the link, I will.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

You were arrested for stalking in Indiana. Where is the police report on Desire?
HAAAAAAAAAAAA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

You are so F-ING insane!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

actual wrote:
:)
Patty, don't forget to send him the link to your blog where you further slander the entire Belmore family and Jenny.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Oh, yes, and the "Donovan wanna be me" FB she made and is slandering Desire and Jenny.
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Dodson wrote:
Please do . Give your name and location

He has ALL Cullinan nut records
Belmores recent conviction and Cullinan too LMFAO

Sorry no libel or slander . All documented :)
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Dodson wrote:
You were arrested for stalking in Indiana. Where is the police report on Desire?
Was I convicted ? No I was not . No Stalking
But by your theory desire Belmore raped Emma Hively he Just hasn't been convicted yet :)

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

You were not convicted because the court system was backed up you. You know that and so does Dave Anderson.
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

gerald92 wrote:
You were not convicted because the court system was backed up you. You know that and so does Dave Anderson.
Desire Belmore has not been convicted of repeatedly raping Emma Hively because his family is hiding it and the Chief is corrupt and Dave knows that too
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

dumbfkstinkmore wrote:
<quoted text>
Was I convicted ? No I was not . No Stalking
But by your theory desire Belmore raped Emma Hively he Just hasn't been convicted yet :)
Hey MORON - YOU WERE ARRESTED AND SENT TO JAIL.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Judged:

Hey MORON - Desire has NEVER been charged. What's wrong with your MAN Moe. She is his relative. What has he done? Hmmmmmmmm He doesn't even know that you are accusing Desire of such crap. Someone needs to tell him.
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Dodson wrote:
Hey MORON - Desire has NEVER been charged. What's wrong with your MAN Moe. She is his relative. What has he done? Hmmmmmmmm He doesn't even know that you are accusing Desire of such crap. Someone needs to tell him.
Patricia Dodson of Ferndale Michigan YOU were arrested, convicted and send to jail for breaking and entering in Eberts Mink farm in Ontario Canada.

Again show me a conviction of Stalking. You can't
Desire Belmore is a child rapist But not convicted yet by YOUR own theory and that's Why your a convicted felon . Low IQ
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Dodson wrote:
What makes you think he doesn't know ? Oh thats right you live in Michigan and don't even know anyone in Greenfield NH. I bet you follow Brad Pitt on tv and magazines and you know him too don't you ?
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Yes Moe knows Desire Belmore accused him.of child abuse on January 21, 2011 and doesn't care what Desire Belmore is accused of..oh Moe knows far more than Douche bag thinks he knows :)

Moe doesn't care, nor wants anything to do with the scum sucking low life

Douche bag can lie and manipulate only the dumb inbreds, drug addicts and there's plenty of them :)
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

How hard is it to figure out Moe doesn't care ? That usually happens when you don't want anything to do with scum bags . Why would Moe haven't come out and say it, most people take HINTS , like he wants nothing to dovwith scum. Does he have to spell it out? LMFAO
dumbfkstinkmore

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I'm thinking the certified letter Moe sent that said, stay off my property, was a big enough hint But douche bag doesn't take hints well

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of329
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Francestown News Video

•••
•••

Francestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Francestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE