Moe left Patty his undivided half,

Moe left Patty his undivided half,

Posted in the Francestown Forum

ooh its Patty

Granville, VT

#5 Oct 23, 2013
deal with the emotional disturbance, moe left patty his undivided half, his property in town.. everything.. desire belmore's own father wouldnt leave him shit.. his jealousy is revealed on every post made on greenfield topix

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Oct 23, 2013
When and IF the day ever comes that YOU are in possession of ANY PROPERTY ANYWHERE, then you can crow about it. As of this minute, YOU HAVE NOTHING. So STFU already. Pauper, leech, beggar, parasite, sponger, TAKER.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Oct 23, 2013
Mr Moe Belmore wrote:
True enough Debra. Patty has no ownership of anything my sister Joan and I have together. She's waiting for me to die but there's always the possibility she will go before me and I'll finally be free of the warty toad.
Patty also forgets that no will can override municipal, state or federal laws. No will can force anyone to remain in ANY partnership with Patty, joint tenancy, tenants in common or anything else. The courts would force a buyout that Patty can't do and she would be paid out a market value as decided by a judge. That money will not leave her secure for life unless she plans on a very short life. Get over yourself Patty. You are an idiot.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Oct 23, 2013
Moe Loves Patty wrote:
<quoted text>
why are you so damn jealous Moe left Patty his undivided half? you spend your entire life jeallous of a complete stranger. there is NOTHING you can do about it, ever. nor can the pussy eating Joan Belmore.. no one can buy me out.. thats what lawyers are for.. its been all documented ... Moe left me his house .. too bad. so sad..:)I am secure for life. right here at 11 North Pack Lane :)
thats right nobody can override what Moe has done..
Hmmm. Jealous? No, I have a home, real love in my life and a notable lack of psychotic drama in my life. My family is not a bunch of felonious freaks and unlike you, I am not stupid. Yes Patty, you are stupid. Maybe you should deal with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb '18 Pope MS USA News 4
Vladimir Putin (Mar '14) Jan '18 Maggie 17
Cindy Dec '17 Please 1
Francestown Music Thread (Sep '17) Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
News Job growth is up, let's keep it going (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sharon 1

Francestown Jobs

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages