toad face jenny cullinan will get mad...

toad face jenny cullinan will get madcow mad now.. she hates the truth

Posted in the Francestown Forum

CHILDABUSERCULLI NAN

Montréal, Canada

#1 Aug 30, 2013
shes a child abuser, drug addict, that is why a court of law took custody away.. she is a useless piece of shit, drugging and abusing both heather and nathan fortier, but now, I can let the entire town know, and pass out her child abusing history :)

growl pig growl
CHILDABUSERCULLI NAN

Montréal, Canada

#3 Aug 30, 2013
toadface, growl drug addict, your life is out in the mail to everyone. YOu whore pig are a child abuser

Yes, the town does cringe jennifer cullinan when they find out YOU are a crack head whore, who lost custody of four children.. because YOU are a child abuser and here are the case numbers to both your custody loses

91-m-1737 Scott Thibodeau filed an emergency custody get his two sons, jason and joshua away from their mother, jennifer cullinan because of her drug abuse, domestic violence, and men-1993

you would think some crack head would learn from her mistakes but NO . she did it again

2008- 05-m-809 Yves Fortier , Jennifer Cullinans fourth husband filed for emergency custody of his two children, Heather and Nathan because their mother, Jennifer Cullinan was drug overdosing, attemtping suicide, and domestic violence in front of her 6 and 8 year old.. SCUM.. pure and simple.. the lowest form of life

Hey folks, this IS what the drug addict Belmores try to hide.. lie, cover..

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10 Aug 30, 2013
20 year old trash. She wallows in it like the Oinker she is.

She's ooooozing with jealousy over the fine work Desire and Jenny are doing on their home. It's eating her alive to see two people in love working together towards a goal. And when they're exhausted at the end of the day, they hop into the shower together and lie down together and make easy gentle love and drift off to sleep, perfectly satisfied, their dreams being realized every day they live together, at peace with each other and the world.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14 Aug 30, 2013
Why does Patty believe that if you don't live in Greenfield, you can't know what is going there? Patty, of all people, should know about phones, emails etc. She is the biggest name dropper on the planet so everyone knows where to go to prove her lies. After the fundraiser is over, what will her next obsession be?

Location hidden

#18 Aug 30, 2013
She judges every single aspect of Jenny's life. She is wild with jealousy. Jenny's children love and respect her and that's also a thorn in her side. Desire is madly in love with her and she is unable to come to terms with that FACT. Desire's Mother loves and accepts Jenny into her family and that enrages Patty because SHE is not welcomed or wanted and it fills her with self loathing and misery. No one has EVER wanted her in her entire LIFE.Her obsession is sick, and one of these days her bi polar ass is going to act out and we will all be watching it unfold on National Television.

Location hidden

#19 Aug 30, 2013
And where does that BIG TOE get off calling anyone any names?

DONOVAN YOU ARE AN UGLY WOMAN. So STFU already. You make yourself look uglier with every stroke of the keyboard.
unknown

Ashburn, VA

#20 Aug 30, 2013
Hey pattywack... you say no one in the town would defend Jenny...except online loons,lol Well I don't see anyone from town OR anyone online defending you or saying anything remostely nice about you.. NOT ONCE... you are a loser in life and a loser online and thats all you will ever be... Now run along and make up a name of someone to defend you stupidass,lol... by the way... still giggling at how easy Desire played you last night and made you cry and stay up all night ranting...lmao... you really lost it just because he posted a few lines to you.. hahaha
bipolars hate facts

Montréal, Canada

#23 Aug 30, 2013
bipolar, drug addict desire belmore, did not post those for me, he posted those to his family, he thinks he can lie here, and it works, well guess what?

here is whats in reality

Mr Belmore's credibility was critical to the courts finding on the charges, because that credibility has been significantly undermined the court vacates the guilty finding
so ordered
L Philip Runyon III
February 25, 2013

Im not the one needing defending, its obvious the pathological liar, however, I popped a few of Runyons order in the mail..

Im not the one that lost custody of all my children, because of crack, i just post facts, and he cant find anyone that knows him to defend him.. correct, because they are facts,:)

Here is another fact

as of this date, at appoximately 3:45PM ellen leblanc has still not responded to the charitable trust unit to cease and desist from further fundraising
unknown

Ashburn, VA

#24 Aug 30, 2013
Lol, and here is some facts... the benifit will go on NO MATTER what you do or how much you cry about it...
Fact.... Desire and Jenny will grow closer and closer as you grow older and more lonely every day...FACT
Haven't you figured out yet that no matter how many times you post runyons order...or how many times you post about Jenny losing custody... they are still more likable.. more trustworthy.. more human... than you will ever be, simply because you have no soul.. no heart, you love and care about no one or anything except your petty revenge on Desire for rejecting you and Jenny because she has what you could never have... FACT!!! lol.. sucks to be pattywacked.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#25 Aug 30, 2013
desirespawn wrote:
<quoted text>
Darci dont you live in arizona? have you ever been to greenfield?
LOVE the way it bugs the horse manure out of Patty because Darci is in Az. LMAO!! Its the Internet, fool! LOL Darci nor anyone else has to live in your backyard to know the truth about you. TRUTH, do you even know what that is? Or are your diversions and tired repeats pretty much it for you.?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jenny Cullinan lives with Brian Higgins on Brid... 2 hr Suspicious charac... 12
Chaos and Turmoil Jun 21 Jenny 20
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Jun 19 Anonymous user 11
ALERT: Jenny was evicted from the catbox apartm... Jun 13 Ray Belmore 4
I usually stalk Patty when I'm hiding more dysf... Jun 10 Ray Belmore 18
News Greenfield landowner loses tree to Dutch elm di... Jun 8 Burt Rambeau 2
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Jun 6 Suspicious charac... 39
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages