What I would rather see than Patty Do...

What I would rather see than Patty Donovan

Posted in the Francestown Forum

Moe Belmore Sr

Little Rock, AR

#1 Oct 19, 2013
Road kill

backed up toilet

crackheads detoxing

Andrea giving me some pulls on my snake

Zombie apolocalypse
Moe Belmore Sr

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Jenny in a bikini

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Moe Belmore Sr wrote:
Jenny in a bikini
LOL He'd probably rather see lardass Michelle Donovan in a bikini too...rather than Patty's face.
Hot up in heah

AOL

#5 Oct 20, 2013
Moe would rather see po-po at his door to arrest Patty.

Location hidden

#6 Oct 20, 2013
He's rather see the Grim Reaper
Hot up in heah

AOL

#7 Oct 20, 2013
Darci is Awesome wrote:
He's rather see the Grim Reaper
I bet he wakes up wishing his dead ex wife was still in the house with him.

Location hidden

#8 Oct 21, 2013
Hot up in heah wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet he wakes up wishing his dead ex wife was still in the house with him.
He lives the life of a depressed, defeated man. I think his world collapsed when Sandra left him.... and Patty moved in.
Moe Belmore Sr

Los Angeles, CA

#9 Oct 21, 2013
I'd rather see the one and only woman I ever loved enough to marry. My dear sweet beautiful Sandra.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#12 Oct 23, 2013
Hey Fugly Donovan, you can't GET a man to marry you, not if you're knocked up by him, birthing a bastid of his, if he's so drunk he can't stand on his own, if he lost 3/4ths of his brain in a horrible shooting accident....ANY MAN WOULD BALK AT MARRYING YOU. You can't even get LAID let alone get a husband! You are not a woman. You are a fugly piece of pig sh*t, lonely and loveless. A piece of paper? Meaning the SO CALLED NON EXISTENT WILL MOE WROTE, that makes you secure?

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Go wipe your GERD ass with that no good piece of paper you fugly bi*ch!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#13 Oct 23, 2013
Debra7864 wrote:
Hey Fugly Donovan, you can't GET a man to marry you, not if you're knocked up by him, birthing a bastid of his, if he's so drunk he can't stand on his own, if he lost 3/4ths of his brain in a horrible shooting accident....ANY MAN WOULD BALK AT MARRYING YOU. You can't even get LAID let alone get a husband! You are not a woman. You are a fugly piece of pig sh*t, lonely and loveless. A piece of paper? Meaning the SO CALLED NON EXISTENT WILL MOE WROTE, that makes you secure?
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Go wipe your GERD ass with that no good piece of paper you fugly bi*ch!
This is exactly why I missed you!! LOL!!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#14 Oct 23, 2013
Yeah I'm in a mean mood today, and who better to take it out on than the Big Toe?

Seriously, I am thinking it's might disgusting that she's shacking up with a RELATIVE in Moe's house.{{{{{{Shuddering}}}}}}}

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#19 Oct 23, 2013
I'd rather see Deb in my house than Patty. A good looking woman like Debra would give me some self incentive and motivation to clean myself up and be a respectable man instead of a drunk fat slob.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope accepts resignation of auxiliary bishop of... Feb '18 Pope MS USA News 6
Vladimir Putin (Mar '14) Jan '18 Maggie 17
Cindy Dec '17 Please 1
Francestown Music Thread (Sep '17) Sep '17 Musikologist 1
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug '17 Half 42
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '17 Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
News Job growth is up, let's keep it going (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sharon 1

Francestown Jobs

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages