Posted in the Francestown Forum

Dodson

AOL

#3 Jul 8, 2013
And the results was?
Dodson

AOL

#4 Jul 8, 2013
Donovan must have gotten hard listening to Jenny.
Dodson

AOL

#6 Jul 8, 2013
Jenny wasn't on trial for anything so who cares. All your BS yet it says nothing. NO judge would have been interested without proof. Nobody believes you. Have you heard your voice? LMFAO Now that is funny. I notice you don't mention Desire - why not?

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#7 Jul 8, 2013
It's killing her. She is trying to control her posts lately. Her manic rants have been subdued but yet she just can't stop being an ass cold turkey!!! I wonder if she has finally caught on that she is not invincible?
Dodson

AOL

#8 Jul 8, 2013
and what did Runyon think about Desire being arrested when he shot at you? Did he want to know what was happening with the case? OHHHHHHHHHHH Desire wasn't arrested. Why would any judge be interested in Donovan BS? NO judge can use any information unless there is proof. Who the hell are you trying to kid? I bet the librrians showed up and just went on and on about Desie stalking you too. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We would like to inform Patricia Dodson 6 hr Sharon 14
Patty left AOL 6 years ago and here they still ... 20 hr Real Person 59
Gypsy clown Belmore , a nickname given by Green... Apr 30 Burt Rambeau 36
We are going to laugh at the town's gypsy clown! Apr 28 Sharon 23
We are on Main street Greenfield with Patty and... Apr 28 yepitisme 101
Antrim Apr 27 Burt Rambeau 22
Why is it Patty converses with 2500 people foll... Apr 26 Real Person 7
More from around the web

Francestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE