Adventures in apple season

Adventures in apple season

There are 11 comments on the Monadnock Ledger-Transcript story from Sep 21, 2011, titled Adventures in apple season. In it, Monadnock Ledger-Transcript reports that:

You don't have to settle for Macs, Fujis or Red Delicious when it comes to apples.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Monadnock Ledger-Transcript.

You are all boring

Elma, NY

#1 Dec 2, 2011
This is way better than the white trash drama that gets posted here

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2012
Why do you read the white trash drama?
Evil demon

Chesterfield, MO

#5 Jan 9, 2012
Because it's like watching a tramped rat eat his foot off to escape? LoL
Evil demon

Chesterfield, MO

#6 Jan 9, 2012
Evil demon

Chesterfield, MO

#8 Jan 9, 2012
We're up in Kittery today, watching the Sea Gulls and idiot drivers.. whatta beautiful sight... They need to get rid of the fkn stupid rotaries.. They're pathetic!
Jaime Donovan

Chicago, IL

#9 Jan 9, 2012
Patty the loser will soon be kicked out of Joan's house.

Joan Belmore has a vested interest in the property at 11 North Pack Lane, Greenfield, NH.

She is listed as legal owner with Moe as secondary.

Expanded Owner Index Sorted by Parcel Location

0000R9 000053 000000
1F RES 7.540 1 79,100 113,500 192,600
CrackAddictDesir e

Chesterfield, MO

#10 Jan 9, 2012
Joan Belmore needs a lawyer.. Her brother owns 11 North Pack Lane and Pattys not going anywhere.. KELLY BINGHAM has nothing to do with her mother Jaime Donovan. KELLY will never give her number or address to her.

Chesterfield, MO

#11 Jan 9, 2012
I had to report my crazy mother Jaime Donovan to the Hartford Conn police for stalking me to my place of employed. She somehow stalked my fiances number over the Holidays and harassed him. We had to report her to the police again. Shes NUTS

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Jan 9, 2012
She tried to tell me the reason Kevin divorced her ass was because he was meeting women from online but in fact he divorced her crazy ass cause shes NUTS.. She harassed my loving sweet step mother Erika for 12 years. My grammy loved Erika too :)

Chesterfield, MO

#13 Jan 9, 2012
For years Erika had lunch with my Grammy and my crazy mother never knew! If my mother had ever found out she would have had a fit of rage! However my wonderful aunt Patty told her while she laughed and laughed LOL

Chesterfield, MO

#14 Jan 9, 2012
Grammy always bought Erika Christmas presents and had her over for lunch and my mother never knew! LoL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Desire "the douche " Belmore speaks of morals &... 16 hr Burt Rambeau 16
There's a whole lotta lonely people begging for... Oct 2 Burt Rambeau 7
Donald Trump in Keene on Wednesday!!! Sep 27 Burt Rambeau 7
Update : Patty has 3000 followers on Twitter Sep 25 Sharon 52
News Father, son use net to capture exotic bird in N... Sep 23 TheJerseyDevil 7
Bisexual Girl Fun (Sep '14) Sep 23 Sexc Asain 2
Tonight , while Patty was on her way to Bible s... Sep 22 Burt Rambeau 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages