Lovin' Life Memorial - On Schedule as...

Lovin' Life Memorial - On Schedule as Planned

Posted in the Francestown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Q Public

AOL

#1 Aug 27, 2013
Nothing has changed. The fundraiser goes on as scheduled and planned. Another failure for Patty.
ScreamingDespera te

Warwick, MA

#4 Aug 28, 2013
Good! Then no one will be spying for you. You will have to walllow in your own misery all alone and make More shit up about it.

IOW- another 'normal' day for Patty Donovan.
desperatedesire

Milford, NH

#5 Aug 28, 2013
ScreamingDesperate wrote:
Good! Then no one will be spying for you. You will have to walllow in your own misery all alone and make More shit up about it.
Lets see, anyone can contact Audrey Blodgett of the Charitable Trust in Concord, to find out Ellen Leblanc nor Lovin Life is registered, or else call the IRS, and discover Ellen Leblanc nor Lovin life is tax exempt.. the Greenfield Board of Selectmen could NOT produce what they did not get, documentation to prove tax status

Or else call the Pheonix house, they have never recieved any donations by any organization called "Lovin life"

a scam, an opportunity to do more drugs..

the ONLY one miserable is YOu, desire belmore
the hours you spend covering, lying, denying the utter FACT madcow Cullinan isnt woman enough to raise her own children.. nevermind the fact YOU are NOT man enough to provide, or support the woman you claim to love children..

YOUR a drug addict, unemployed, loser, you have been your entire life, you will die a loser :)

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#6 Aug 28, 2013
How did your children's father support you, and the children Patty? There are TWO different fathers, and neither one of them could provide for their children, you all were living in an old CAR when Moe took you in, right? What a POS you are. How DARE you judge anyone? Neither of those men were MAN enough to support their OWN children and you weren't WOMAN enough to do it on your own. You had to suck off the Town Drunk! YOUR OWN FAMILY WOULDN'T TAKE YOU IN, AND YOU HAD TWO SMALL CHILDREN, WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT YOU? Big Toe! I see you got a thread removed....pound, hiss, spit, delete, report! TRUTH HURTS DOESN'T IT?

Location hidden

#7 Aug 28, 2013
I hope everyone has the time of their lives at the Lovin Life Memorial. I hope a shit ton of money is collected for that child's future. I hope everyone gets happy and high and laid. PARTY ON DUDES.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Aug 28, 2013
Patty has no accomplishments, no strength of character, no moral compass, nothing!!! She is not even a shell of a human being because she is full of evil. Mental illness is one thing, but evil is what it is and there is no cure. The only thing Patty can do is live vicariously through others. She has to brag about Moe's life as she never made one of her own. She pretends she is a Christian yet has no concept of what that means. The average psychopath has SOMETHING they can call a strength, but not Patty!! She is even a failure at psychopathy!!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 28, 2013
I hope this memorial sees a record turn out this year. My best wishes to all who are attending that they have a wonderful time and look foreword to attending again next year!!!
GreenfieldPublic Library

New Boston, NH

#11 Aug 28, 2013
gerald92 wrote:
I hope this memorial sees a record turn out this year. My best wishes to all who are attending that they have a wonderful time and look foreword to attending again next year!!!
yes, "party" what Brian Leblanc was doing on crack cocaine, when he died..

Location hidden

#12 Aug 28, 2013
Thousands of people will turn out to support a deceased person, years after he's gone....and no one likes Big Toe. Awwwwww..........maybe Moe will buy a 30 pack and throw her a Pity Patty Party.
GreenfieldPublic Library

New Boston, NH

#13 Aug 28, 2013
Debra7864 wrote:
Thousands of people will turn out to support a deceased person, years after he's gone....and no one likes Big Toe. Awwwwww..........maybe Moe will buy a 30 pack and throw her a Pity Patty Party.
[email protected] bipolar debra carney.. hint, ONLY the drug addict family ever goes.. jesus, its hard isnt it all the way in PA?? so you fantasize.. much like YOU lie online about your life, YOU hate it.. it sucks, its miseralbe, thus lying about it online.. YOU live in a shack, in NH it would be literally a shack, there is a mansion in the ghetto, worth 46000 LOL
GreenfieldPublic Library

New Boston, NH

#14 Aug 28, 2013
only drug addicts "party" over the death of a boy who died of a drug overdose, morbid lunatics

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#15 Aug 28, 2013
GreenfieldPublicLibrary wrote:
only drug addicts "party" over the death of a boy who died of a drug overdose, morbid lunatics
Really? Hey Skunk..Lee went last year. Lee went the year before...you need to watch whom you bash...hypocrite! She attended so to you..that means PARTY...LOL ignorant skunk. MOE went, that speaks volumes. HYPOCRITE.
It is going to happen and YOU cannot stop it. Cry for us, Skunk.

So, Lee is a morbid lunatic and so is Moe..LMAO!

Location hidden

#16 Aug 28, 2013
The main thing is; YOU ARE NOT WELCOME. YOU ARE NOT INVITED. YOU HAVE BEEN SHUNNED. NO ONE, NOT ONE PERSON ATTENDING, WANTS YOU THERE. LMAOOOO! Wooohoooo, lonely ugly old Big Toe! Sucks to be YOU! AGAIN: I hope everyone is happy, has a great time, gets high and gets laid! Hey Patty you can come to the Block Party in the ghetto. I'm sure there are a couple of really old colored Jitney Drivers that might give you a turn ya desperate Big Toe! And how they all call you Bobble Head? That's a Prossy that performs fellatio for 5$ in the ghetto....THE BIG TOE DOES HAVE A JOB AFTER ALL.

Location hidden

#17 Aug 28, 2013
PS
Maybe you should buy a Big Shoe to hide that Big Toe. GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSssssssss. You can like maybe disguise yourself as a Tennis Shoe or a Croc and sneak into the party that way!
John Q Public

AOL

#18 Aug 28, 2013
ScreamingDesperate wrote:
True. If Lee doesn't go, Lee can't spy for Patty. Whatever will Patty do without any inside information? I suppose she will make up some lies and live the fantasies in her head.

Location hidden

#21 Aug 30, 2013
She can't. She doesn't want anyone to know that the entire town will be there, and people from all over the surrounding area, and she is left out, unwanted, not invited....hell I bet her daughter and the sex offender even go, with ALL of HIS children from all of the different women! He an ogle the young girls in their shorts and tank tops; get his par-tay on; there's food for The Big Eater to nosh on allll day long, and maybe the emaciated little ones will get a decent meal for once and be allowed TO INTERACT WITH OTHER CHILDREN and not a bunch of Senior Citizens! It's going to be a Ghost Town that day and Patty will be roaming the streets, alone....LOL LOL LOL LOL!

HAVE FUN AT THE PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
bipolars hate facts

Montréal, Canada

#22 Aug 30, 2013
John Q Public wrote:
Nothing has changed. The fundraiser goes on as scheduled and planned. Another failure for Patty.
as of this date, at 3:45PM ellen leblanc has not responded to audrey blodgetts cease and desist demand from further fundraising

failure? Not hardly, ellen leblanc is breaking NH state law

it may go on, but she will be in court :)

Location hidden

#23 Aug 30, 2013
Yeah, can't wait to hear the ruling on THAT one.....LMAOOOOOO! Get busy Big Toe! Print! Copy! Mail! Send! Inform! Report! Delete! Stalk! Spy! Video! Audio! Disguises!!! Oh no....you can't disguise that Big Toe....LMAOOOOOOOO :)

Hey guess what? I'm a drunk bi polar on a rampage slamming the keyboard because I'm a lonely fat pig living in a dump in the ghetto and I'm jealous of Patty DONOVAN being Moe's POA and getting his half of the Undivided Whole or whatever the f*ck it is.....LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO O!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#24 Aug 30, 2013
I predict the closer the fundraiser gets, the more manic Patty will become. At least we know Desire and Jenny are going to have a wonderful time next week. Singing, dancing, laughing and loving.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#27 Aug 31, 2013
Sensationalistic wrote:
Fun. Food. Music. Games. Raffles. Sounds like a good time in the park to me!! Thanks to the sane and sensible community members of Greenfield.... Patty Donovan is NOT WELCOME to attend.
The list of families in Greenfield who despise Patty Donovan is growing every day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NH Primary - September 13, 2016 Sep 16 NHNative93 2
Patricia Dodson, former online stalker is DEAD Sep 6 Sherry Toras 32
Sharon? Burt? Aug '16 Deb 17
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Aug '16 Dodson 57
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Jul '16 Golfergal 40
News Job growth is up, let's keep it going (Nov '15) Nov '15 Sharon 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Jul '15 Grunt56 31

Francestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages