Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I don't care one way or another. My question is why you go on and on about it? What is your point? Have you ever heard of anyone else going on about being POA? I haven't. You seem really excited about this imagined power. What's really going on Patty? Do you think that you having POA or anything else for that matter, is sticking it to Desire? It's not. Now go back and read your own words. Joan has no more power than Moe? Well guess what..Moe has no more power than Joan. That means you have no more power than Joan. That's not the point though is it? You are just looking forword to keeping the family in court. That's how you get your kicks.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Wow you really can't fix stupid!!
Hey Birdbrain a Durable POA is for when he can't make his wishes known, NOT for you to whatever YOU want with what he has and is capable of doing now. If you do try it, it is considered Fraud and abuse of Elderly/Disabled Person.

Yes, BirdBrain, I do know what it is, I have one and also am one for 3 people.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

He can also REVOKE it at anytime and there isn't a darn thing your crazy butt can do about it!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I really think that Moe's family needs to have copies of her posts about singing and dancing at the thought of his death. For over two years she has obsessed about that house and her "power." If anyone wants to challenge anything based on her ill intentions, her posts are very telling. THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS NO DISPUTES ALLOWED, as the idiot claims, and yes, that includes NH law. If there is any type of ill intention suspected, she can be challenged. Moe better wake up. She sounds excited about the prospect of him dying.
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lessons4dummies wrote:
<quoted text>
hmm Moes interest in the properties is as much as,Joans. Moes interest in Cornwell property is as,much as,everyone elses. Im already taken care of by a Belmore . and that makes YOU enraged with jealousy . Yes desire Belmore has to be taken care of , hes bipolarand cant work like normal 50 year old. that is Why he lives off his brother , rent free like a retarded child.
as I said durable POA is for the living . And Moe has,given me authority when it was signed by him and three witnesses. get it yet ? keep trying with the tiny brain. I have all the POWERS Moe does at this,very second. The second Its notarized Its been executed. cry you lunatics LOL
As I previously stated, Moe owns NOTHING on his own - It is all tied to the Belmores and Desire is eligible for inheritance of any or all of the properties. Moe has NO power. LMAO
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

yeIlow loIlipop wrote:
Wow you really can't fix stupid!!
Hey Birdbrain a Durable POA is for when he can't make his wishes known, NOT for you to whatever YOU want with what he has and is capable of doing now. If you do try it, it is considered Fraud and abuse of Elderly/Disabled Person.
Yes, BirdBrain, I do know what it is, I have one and also am one for 3 people.
This could be a great case study - Donovan signing something for Moe and he is sued for it - Donovan is also guilty. She is now liable for signing his name. A lot of liability out there. Remember, Donovan can be held liable for future assets. Hmmmmmm
lessons4dummies

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

wow!! the lunatics are on a jealous rampage@
gnawing at their wrists until they bleed !!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lessons4dummies wrote:
wow!! the lunatics are on a jealous rampage@
gnawing at their wrists until they bleed !!
Your not seeing jealous, you are seeing disgust. A normal person would know that.
lessons4dummies

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

gerald92 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your not seeing jealous, you are seeing disgust. A normal person would know that.
actually a normal person living anywhere near Greenfield NH knowing nobody involved wouldnt care , nor spend an inordinate amount of time emtional, enraged, delusional, fantasizing.. however you are far from normal ..Yes Its jealousy at Its lowest degree..

for me and Moe We are very glad its been done . its absolutely the right thing today . it should have been done years ago .

now that is all the attention you get . headed home, busy day tomorrow!

happy, content, fullfilled, loved, blessed and secure !!! toodles tardos :)

Ahh a full house of bipolars tonight ..looks like you have hours of fantasies and delusions LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

I don't care about a POA or anything else specifically. My interest is in your patterns of behaviour and psycopathy and how it impacts those around you. I could never be jealous of you. As I told you before, you to me, are a lab rat. A delusional, dumb, psychotic, mean lab rat. You are nobody's fantasy Patty. LOL!!
Liberal

Mckeesport, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

lessons4dummies wrote:
<quoted text>
actually a normal person living anywhere near Greenfield NH knowing nobody involved wouldnt care , nor spend an inordinate amount of time emtional, enraged, delusional, fantasizing.. however you are far from normal ..Yes Its jealousy at Its lowest degree..
for me and Moe We are very glad its been done . its absolutely the right thing today . it should have been done years ago .
now that is all the attention you get . headed home, busy day tomorrow!
happy, content, fullfilled, loved, blessed and secure !!! toodles tardos :)
Ahh a full house of bipolars tonight ..looks like you have hours of fantasies and delusions LOL
Oh, so are you saying that we have no right to an opinion because we don't live in Greenfield? You don't own topix, thank God, and you need to stfu if you don't want feedback. YOU put it on here bevause you are an ATTENTION WHORE, even of it is negative attention. That shows just how "close" and loving you and Moe really are NOT. He does not give two shits about what you think do or say.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Liberal wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, so are you saying that we have no right to an opinion because we don't live in Greenfield? You don't own topix, thank God, and you need to stfu if you don't want feedback. YOU put it on here bevause you are an ATTENTION WHORE, even of it is negative attention. That shows just how "close" and loving you and Moe really are NOT. He does not give two shits about what you think do or say.
Okay. I feel like you are holding back. Why don't you tell us how you really feel? LOL!!!

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

8 hours ago and Patty still can't answer my question!!

"IF you work why do you file indigent on all your frivolous shizbit? Just once, one time Patty....answer that question!!! You can't just walk in and claim indigent, you have to prove it. So, how do you prove it IF you work 3 jobs like you claim too. I'll wait, I've been asking this question for months, answer me."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Maxi Patty wrote:
8 hours ago and Patty still can't answer my question!!
"IF you work why do you file indigent on all your frivolous shizbit? Just once, one time Patty....answer that question!!! You can't just walk in and claim indigent, you have to prove it. So, how do you prove it IF you work 3 jobs like you claim too. I'll wait, I've been asking this question for months, answer me."
I have a questions too. Why hasn't she called the States Attorney and given her name and told them what she posts about children? If she thinks it's okay, why not call them and verify? She won't answer that either. She also won't say why, when perjury is a cause so dear to her, why she hasn't turned herself in?

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2013

Judged:

Her alligator mouth overloads her canary ass..she can't explain shit because she doesn't remember (selective, I'm sure) all the lies she tells.
unintelligentbip olars

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

gerald92 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a questions too. Why hasn't she called the States Attorney and given her name and told them what she posts about children? If she thinks it's okay, why not call them and verify? She won't answer that either. She also won't say why, when perjury is a cause so dear to her, why she hasn't turned herself in?
answer this : what law has been broken ? One week Its the FBI , that is Federal law. Now Its the Attorney Generals, that is State law. so which is it ?

Yes , I do believe Its perfectly alright. you all seem Its perfectly alright what you post . suck it up because Its not going to end . I will post what ever I want , when I want , How I want .

You havent been able to name the law that has been broken because there is none .

and if you want to mention libel I laugh because so has desire Belmore .

like I said , your unintelligent and you dont seem to mind
unintelligentbip olars

Asheville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

lessons4dummies wrote:
lesson 1
the power to speak for , make decision for
land
real estate
medical
finances
end of lesson
17 hours ago this thread was created. " the benefits of POA powers " and the bipolars heads spun all day and night until the last one passed out at 3:30am LOL!!
Dodson

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

lessons4dummies wrote:
<quoted text>
actually a normal person living anywhere near Greenfield NH knowing nobody involved wouldnt care , nor spend an inordinate amount of time emtional, enraged, delusional, fantasizing.. however you are far from normal
Nor would a normal person telephone and threaten a person they don't know, nor call their family, friends, neighbors and work. Nor would a normal person call the CPS on people who they have absolutely no idea how they live their lives. Only PSYCHO Donovan does this. Only a PSYCHO stalks men who want nothing to do with them.
djcb

Warner, NH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

Nor would a normal person telephone and threaten a person they don't know=Patty Donovan, nor call their family=Patty Donovan, friends=Patty Donovan, neighbors=Patty Donovan and work=Patty Donovan. Nor would a normal person call the CPS on people who they have absolutely no idea how they live their lives=Patty Donovan. Only PSYCHO Donovan does this. Only a PSYCHO stalks men who want nothing to do with them.-IS!!Patty Donovan.

Patty Donovan like I said , your unintelligent and you dont seem to mind

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 15, 2013

Judged:

unintelligentbipolars wrote:
<quoted text>
answer this : what law has been broken ? One week Its the FBI , that is Federal law. Now Its the Attorney Generals, that is State law. so which is it ?
Yes , I do believe Its perfectly alright. you all seem Its perfectly alright what you post . suck it up because Its not going to end . I will post what ever I want , when I want , How I want .
You havent been able to name the law that has been broken because there is none .
and if you want to mention libel I laugh because so has desire Belmore .
like I said , your unintelligent and you dont seem to mind
So, you didn't call huh? You are such an ass. What I post is okay morally and legally. No one is as disgusting and deviant as you. Go ahead, post your way to hell.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of59
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Francestown News Video

•••
Francestown Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Francestown Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••