Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#2 Jul 10, 2013
Dodson wrote:
It's such a Wonderful, Beautiful Day. LMAO
LOL! I really hope so. So tell me, are you singing and dancing feeling oh so content, fulfilled, and of course secure for life?

Location hidden

#4 Jul 10, 2013
Yes it is!! I am happy about the preschool. It is nice to hear an actual child story about a child being raised by sane parents. I am still working from home because of the floods. Normally, I would miss being out there with people but I am enjoying my new puppy.
oh em effing gee

United States

#5 Jul 10, 2013
After being in Atlanta yesterday, which is a hellhole btw, today is great. So far, been in Rabun GA, beautiful mountains there, now heading north on 85. About to gas up in Fair Play SC. Gotta love the name of some of these little towns. Oh did I mention, happy, content, fulfilled and secure for life? Well, except with this Love's truck stop I'm not happy. Half a dozen trucks ahead of me doh.

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#8 Jul 10, 2013
It's a nice day here...Temps around 100 103 degrees outside..
Started to take the dog out for a walk awhile ago, before it got really hot...
She decided, that by the time we got to the sidewalk..it was too hot.and turned around and went back to the backdoor...needless to say..the walk was over...lol..
In fact, I just said.." you wanna go potty?"..She got up and re-postioned herself with her BACK to me..She is soo funny...

<<beckman's wife>>

Location hidden

#9 Jul 10, 2013
english spelling 101 wrote:
It's a nice day here...Temps around 100 103 degrees outside..
Started to take the dog out for a walk awhile ago, before it got really hot...
She decided, that by the time we got to the sidewalk..it was too hot.and turned around and went back to the backdoor...needless to say..the walk was over...lol..
In fact, I just said.." you wanna go potty?"..She got up and re-postioned herself with her BACK to me..She is soo funny...
<<beckman's wife>>
I am potty training a new puppy. Don't know how he ended up where he was, starving and neglected, but he is adorable. I am being teased mercilessly, a six foot three guy standing outside saying, "Go poopies Jackson, c'mon, go poopies. Need to pee pee?"

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#10 Jul 10, 2013
gerald92 wrote:
<quoted text>
I am potty training a new puppy. Don't know how he ended up where he was, starving and neglected, but he is adorable. I am being teased mercilessly, a six foot three guy standing outside saying, "Go poopies Jackson, c'mon, go poopies. Need to pee pee?"
I lived in the country when I got my dog...So each time I went out, she came with me...every two hours, we'd go outside..and of course if I saw her thinking"I'll just pee on the floor"..NO..I grabbed her and put her out the door..Never had to spank or even hit her..Just saying.." You are a bad dog" over and over..and it just killed her soul..
Have you tried the Puppy pads to use in the house for her/him for nightimes...I tried them..Didn't workl for us...but a few of my friends have said they worked for them..
Now..she'll hold her bladder and poop.until she can go outside..She wakes us (mostly me)to go out in the mornings between 6 am til 8"30 am...
Even when we do day trips...she holds everything..until we get back home...She is very smart..
She is a Blue Heeler..
What type is your puppy?

<<beckman's wife>>

Location hidden

#11 Jul 10, 2013
I don't know what type of dog he is. He is a small breed, thank goodness, because he likes to be held like a baby and patted on the back. He is properly weaned now and has gained weight. I think I will try those pads if I work in the office. I might just take him with me though. I am surrounded by women when he is with me. I don't want to exploit him, it just happens!! LOL!!
**I just sent you a message saying the same thing** Not sure why. I guess I don't want to see Patty wishing death on my puppy. lol!!**

Location hidden

#12 Jul 10, 2013
It has been a beautiful day. I have to wonder if Patty is singing and dancing. I bet that's why she is not on here bragging about her success in court. She is too busy smelling flowers and fishing. LOL!!!
Dodson

AOL

#13 Jul 10, 2013
Beautiful Day - Donovan sitting in jail with a 600 lb butch woman.

Location hidden

#14 Jul 10, 2013
I want to believe you are right Dodson. The only other picture I want to see of her is a mug shot.

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#16 Jul 11, 2013
Chelly Rene wrote:
<quoted text>
Mug shot or autopsy photo. Either will do.
LMFAO!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ALERT desire belmore had nothing to do with patty 10 min Sharon Melbourne 144
Hot off the press! Thu Yepitsme 47
Announcement: Patty and myself are meeting up i... Thu Burt Rambeau 3
We laughed and laughed until we cried ! Thu Yepitsme 21
Dear Dodson in Michigan Wed Yepitsme 13
This just in Mar 25 Yepitsme 51
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in New Hampsh... (Oct '10) Nov '14 Bravo 27
Francestown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Francestown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]