Harold the Hick

Mesquite, NV

#1 Jun 28, 2013
i seen this here on nother place. i reckon not evryone lives like us mooneys. we like dirt and beer. we like our women fat and dumb. we like our kids cussing by the time theyre 5. we also like leaving our trash out in the yard.

If there is any doubt that Keegan and Alexis are being raised in a white trash dump hole, check out this video. An old rotting seat in the background of the kid singing. More trash in the background. At the beginning of the video you can clearly see an old tire laying on the dirt. That is definitely a shack on the property and the flannel wearing dirty, filthy looking mountain woman who looks like a man is just plain creepy.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 29, 2013
Harold the Hick wrote:
i seen this here on nother place. i reckon not evryone lives like us mooneys. we like dirt and beer. we like our women fat and dumb. we like our kids cussing by the time theyre 5. we also like leaving our trash out in the yard.
If there is any doubt that Keegan and Alexis are being raised in a white trash dump hole, check out this video. An old rotting seat in the background of the kid singing. More trash in the background. At the beginning of the video you can clearly see an old tire laying on the dirt. That is definitely a shack on the property and the flannel wearing dirty, filthy looking mountain woman who looks like a man is just plain creepy.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php...
I wouldn't let a mangy dog live in that filth. Why the fck does Patty allow her grandkids to exist there?
Dodson

AOL

#5 Jun 29, 2013
Donovan is a MORON - Look at her appearance. Look at Moe's appearance. Need I say more?

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#6 Jun 29, 2013
Pig Snot Patty wrote:
Harold the Hick. LOL that's funny. It's sad those kids are being raised in a trash hole like that. It's sad people don't know any better or think that's as good as it gets for them. Patty used to mock Belmore that his mom's house was a mess..... her house is a palace compared to what's being revealed on those pics and videos. Michelle lives like a pig and allows her kids to live like pigs too. Disgusting.
You want to know the ironic part of us knowing Michelle lives like a pig and poor Keegan and Alexis play in trash? Patty is the one showing it all to the PUBLIC in her videos. She's the one who exposed the filth in Stoddard! Hahahahahaha!

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 3, 2013
Who was the FAT WOMAN in the video? Was that Michelle?

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#12 Jul 3, 2013
<<beckman's wife>>
Dodson

AOL

#13 Jul 3, 2013
Donovan must think that's the way children should be raised. They have a mother who is willing to let those kids be around the drunks and the crazy woman. Michelle knows what the crazy woman is like, yet, she lets Donovan near them. Michelle is an 'I don't care' mother - the worse kind, but, then, look who the sperm giver is - a Sex Offender.
Heather

AOL

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Secret x SquirreI wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm fairly certain that Michelle's standards are set low because her mother has even lower standards. She's hoping the kids turn out to be like her and live her same trailer trash status in society and contribute to the population by breeding with degenerates.
I remember a few years ago when Gordy and I were moving into our house and Patty kept posting we were moving into an apartment... then said we were moving into a house owned by one of our parents... then said we couldn't afford to buy a home. Was that Patty projecting or what??? Warren doesn't even own that trailer... it's his mothers property!

Yes, we bought our own home but Patty can't stand to know that other people live better lives than her and her daughter. My kids live in a 1740 sq ft home with a fenced yard and green grass to play on. They each have their own room. Gordy and I don't have criminal records or bad credit ratings so we were able to afford our home with a down payment that came from saving our paychecks. If I couldn't afford to buy the home, I'd make sure I was able to afford something SAFE, comfortable and in a good area and it would certainly NOT be a 694 foot trailer.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Patty's standards are definitely low!!! How many people know a real life squatter? She moved in with Moe and refused to budge after that. Normal people just don't do that. Michelle didn't have a chance. Her mother is far too selfish to care how or where her daughter and grandchildren live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Patty's " buddies" 1 hr Yepitsme 122
Why has the lunatics gone mad over Patty having... Mon Yepitsme 46
Great News ! Senate passed a Bill ! Open carry ... Feb 26 Burt Rambeau 1
Announcement: I am Patty's follower on Twitter ... Feb 21 Burt Rambeau 5
Gay lads in antrim 18 to 28 Feb 19 Jonathan1988 1
aol Feb 16 Yepitsme 26
So True Feb 9 Yepitsme 1

Francestown News Video

Francestown Dating
Find my Match