There is NO Scholarship in Nicole Don...

There is NO Scholarship in Nicole Donovan's Name

Posted in the Francestown Forum

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Aug 30, 2013
Wow, how can she just lie like that about her own dead daughter and disgrace her memory? She's lower than a worm. 100% of anything produced/printed/posted/said/w ritten by her is a bona fide LIE.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 Aug 30, 2013
LOL see how Patty does? Darci busted her gnarley butt and all she can do is come back with attacks on Jennifer. Transparent! Patty caught in another lie and trying to divert. Sorry Skunk, Darci busted you good! LOL Lots of people reading and laughing right now! LOL!!

The town knows how she treated her daughters. Badly. The town knows she was a scum of a mother. The town knows that she continually lies about scholarships, unpaid debts, and much more. They see her chasing a guy that is disgusted by her.
This is not the first time she lied about that girl.

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 30, 2013
A REAL man pays his bills. Period.

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10 Aug 30, 2013
It is understood that people grieve in different ways, but come on!! Her lies are not about grief, they are ALL about Patty as usual. It is a rare person who is not ashamed when they are caught in lies. People with personality disorders often don't even flinch, they just add another lie on top of the first one. There is something really creepy about a woman who could lie about her deceased daughter. Of course, this is the same woman who lied about who the father was the whole time her daughter was alive. When in came to the life insurance after Nicole's death, that is when she finally told the truth. How is that for mother of the year?!

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#12 Aug 30, 2013
Well, Patty doesn't raise the bar very high herself. Kids learn what they live.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#17 Aug 30, 2013
la D da wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to set the bar high when she's dirt under everyone's shoes to begin with. LOL
She serves no purpose in life. Even slug slime serves a purpose but Patty is far less than slug slime.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#18 Aug 30, 2013
I find it revolting and disturbing that a mother would lie about a memorial scholarship in her daughter's name. Patty Donovan should be ashamed of herself.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Aug 30, 2013
isms wrote:
I find it revolting and disturbing that a mother would lie about a memorial scholarship in her daughter's name. Patty Donovan should be ashamed of herself.
She didn't give a sh*t about Nicki or she would have never left her with Moe to go to Indiana to pursue Jerry Seal. She can lie all she wants, she opened her font too much about her feelings towards her daughters. She was furious when Michelle hooked up with Warren the sex offender, she had to be told by someone in chat, which means she revealed his name, imagine that, that he was a sex offender..she went ballistic over that even putting his mug shot on her FB page telling everyone about him. She's a low life POS, always has been, always will be....and the only reason she is in Moe's house at all is because Moe and Patty's pervert Daddy were friends and he asked Moe to look after Patty... FACT!
John Q Public

AOL

#22 Aug 30, 2013
la D da wrote:
I just want to make that perfectly clear to Patty. It's as simple as A,B,C... looking up the list of scholarships awarded from ConVal. There is NO scholarship of any kind awarded in Nicole's name.
However.... the Lovin' Life Memorial Fundraiser lovingly held in memory of Brian LeBlanc is next Saturday! All are invited except Patty Donovan.... the Greenfield Loon is excluded from all fun and festivities.:)
I gotta get back to work now. Peace out y'all :)
Bad enough her daughter died but then she goes and disgraces her memory by lying about a scholarship in her name and applying for credit with a deceased child's information? That is despicable. I also was told Patty made sure Nicole's father and half sisters got nothing that belonged to her. She kept it all, including the insurance settlement.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#24 Aug 30, 2013
Looks as if Patty will have to hurry to Walmart to purchase a new Trac fone, she's been shut down yet again LMAO!! I'd love to have the money to go shopping on that she spends on Trac Fones & the minutes in a months time.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Cruz embraces supporters on fringe of GOP 19 min DisgusTED 67
News Cruz's 2016 strategy focuses on turning out whi... Mon Your Ex 50
Vote For Bernie Sanders To Save Social Security... Mon DisgusTED 2
News The Latest: Carson misses intro at debate Mon DisgusTED 2
News Clinton courts Sanders fans in New Hampshire Mon DisgusTED 5
News New Hampshire voters explain how they made up t... Feb 7 ANNA 1
News Job growth is up, let's keep it going Nov '15 Sharon 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages