Just the mere mention of Moe leaving ...

Just the mere mention of Moe leaving Patty his house

Posted in the Francestown Forum

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#4 Oct 23, 2013
Just because you mention it doesn't meant it's going to happen. I made other arrangements with my sisters and brother behind your back.

BTW Patty. You look dumb using my name. Apparently you're bothered. A lot.
ooh its Patty

Granville, VT

#6 Oct 24, 2013
Moe left Patty his undivided half that pisses off all the drug addicts :)and especially drug addict desire belmore who will NEVER EVER have a house

Happy, content, secure and fullfilled for life at 11 north pack lane..

BTW Kenny can stay here as long as he likes :)
BeckyA

Ashburn, VA

#7 Oct 24, 2013
I'll bet brokeback kenny can stay there as long as he likes, now you dont have to go trolling on the internet for men to fvck you, you got brokeback kenny there to do it,lol.. Wow, kenny..dont you have any standards man? You cant get any other woman but your pedophile aunt patty? Dude, even a paid hooker with an STD would have to be better... oh thats right, you dont have a job to pay a hooker,lol.. maybe auntie pedphile will foot the bill for one for you, if you let her watch.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Francestown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Give our regards to Judith Nykanen! Karma biotc... (Nov '12) Fri Kathy Malwitz is ... 58
DIPSHlT Patty Donovan (Oct '12) Fri Kathy Malwitz is ... 229
Adam LeComte (Jan '10) Aug 15 anonymous 41
News Peterborough man critical after rock hurtles in... (Dec '14) Jul '17 Gidget 2
Monadnock Paper Mills hires known drug addicts (Jan '14) Jun '17 Markey Fife 2
Burning Rubber on RT 114 in front of Cold Sprin... Apr '17 jjmrx8 1
Patty's pretending to be busy, so says the loons (Jan '16) Apr '17 Real Person 8

Francestown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Francestown Mortgages