who are the hottest teens in frakes

who are the hottest teens in frakes

Posted in the Frakes Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
backup

Versailles, KY

#1 Feb 19, 2010
anyone u think is hot
cant roll with us

Pineville, KY

#2 Feb 26, 2010
who do think is hot? tell me that one
Webb

Middlesboro, KY

#3 Jun 19, 2010
ME!!!no jk
knowitall

Fulton, KY

#4 Jul 8, 2010
i can tell you who aint hot... krystal moore... since when did she get fat
clue

United States

#5 Jul 8, 2010
krystal moore is not hot. The guys are just in to her because she is just easy. She is just a street walking ho. Everyone knows that. Who says she's fat she could be ready to have a baby with her ho background. She's with everyone. She is ugly nasty skank....
WOW

Fulton, KY

#6 Jul 8, 2010
clue wrote:
krystal moore is not hot. The guys are just in to her because she is just easy. She is just a street walking ho. Everyone knows that. Who says she's fat she could be ready to have a baby with her ho background. She's with everyone. She is ugly nasty skank....
hahahaha thats funny, and true.. ive never seen nebody so proud to be a wh*re
clue

United States

#7 Jul 8, 2010
krystal moore is a wh*re and she is proud. She sleeps with anyone comeing and going. She is nasty
6sixsix

Pineville, KY

#8 Jul 8, 2010
i would like to do her
clue

United States

#9 Jul 8, 2010
6sixsix wrote:
i would like to do her
just pick her up on the side of the road she will do anybody and anythig. She is a nasty oh
Crazy Azz

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jul 9, 2010
God Almighty Angel, why don't you grow up and leave this kid alone!! You wanted James gone so shut the hell up,you got what you wanted. And I don't see Krystal doing anything any other normal teenager ain't doing!! How old were you Angel when you got knocked up? I think she's done a little better than you!! lol She's almost your age and she's got no kids and no divorces, hmmmmmm who's the street whore now!!!
angel

United States

#11 Jul 10, 2010
Crazy Azz wrote:
God Almighty Angel, why don't you grow up and leave this kid alone!! You wanted James gone so shut the hell up,you got what you wanted. And I don't see Krystal doing anything any other normal teenager ain't doing!! How old were you Angel when you got knocked up? I think she's done a little better than you!! lol She's almost your age and she's got no kids and no divorces, hmmmmmm who's the street whore now!!!
i was married when I had my babe. So f*ck you. Krystal is a nasty wh*re. I was married when I had all of my kids. She can't stay with one guy she needs to have the color of the rainbow.she is nasty. Who the hell is you. Your just a nother skank jelouse and trying to take up for an road wh*re. Go to hell. So whos laughing now b*tch
Crazy Azz

Middlesboro, KY

#12 Jul 10, 2010
Whose laughing now? Me at your stupid ignorant azz!! "Who the hell is you?" You are really the stupidest b*tch I've ever seen!! Where you married when you got pregger's? Nope you sure wouldn't!! Your trash Angel you and your nasty Meth headed family!! Stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house. Your the biggest slut this holler's ever seen, no matter what you say about anyone else!! Everyone knows why you and James split up, you were the only one cheating!! And what would I be jealous of (by the way that's another word you misspelled). Some horse toothed sank like you, whatever!! Learn how to spell you f*ckin loser!!
i no angel

Gwynneville, IN

#13 Jul 11, 2010
id like to do angel ,,,she has a nice camel toe in a pair of tight shorts
6sixsix

Pineville, KY

#14 Jul 11, 2010
i would do you and krystal, angel you look go to baby!
country girlll

Ripley, TN

#15 Jul 12, 2010
angel wrote:
<quoted text>i was married when I had my babe. So f*ck you. Krystal is a nasty wh*re. I was married when I had all of my kids. She can't stay with one guy she needs to have the color of the rainbow.she is nasty. Who the hell is you. Your just a nother skank jelouse and trying to take up for an road wh*re. Go to hell. So whos laughing now b*tch
Krystal is not a nasty wh*re. you are! krystal is one of my bestfriends.ill be dam*d if your going to say anything about her because you have no room to talk and you are a b!tchy a$$ mutherfu**er. say something else smart. and ill beat your a$$ myself
angel

United States

#16 Jul 12, 2010
country girlll wrote:
<quoted text>
Krystal is not a nasty wh*re. you are! krystal is one of my bestfriends.ill be dam*d if your going to say anything about her because you have no room to talk and you are a b!tchy a$$ mutherfu**er. say something else smart. and ill beat your a$$ myself
bring it on ugly b*tch
angel

United States

#17 Jul 12, 2010
Crazy Azz wrote:
Whose laughing now? Me at your stupid ignorant azz!! "Who the hell is you?" You are really the stupidest b*tch I've ever seen!! Where you married when you got pregger's? Nope you sure wouldn't!! Your trash Angel you and your nasty Meth headed family!! Stop throwing stones when you live in a glass house. Your the biggest slut this holler's ever seen, no matter what you say about anyone else!! Everyone knows why you and James split up, you were the only one cheating!! And what lwould I be jealous of (by the way that's another word you misspelled). Some horse toothed sank like you, whatever!! Learn how to spell you f*ckin fir loser!!
first of all you ugly b*tch james loves me and still wants to be with me. But he and I knows the truth about the reason why we split up you stupid skank. James knows that I'm not a wh*re so that is all that matters far as you go face me when you need to say something.besides I'm not scard to use my real name.like such people on hear.besides. What is mine and jameses life gos. Don't worry about it. I love my teeth they might be big. But they look good and so do I. So stop hating because your ugly and are just mad because I can love myself and you have to go to bed every night and wake up to your skanky self. So ha. I am growing up from now on.im not going to anwer back on this page. I will tell you to your face. Put your real name on hear and we will take it up in person. Not so mouthey now are ya. B*tch
Crazy Azz

Middlesboro, KY

#18 Jul 12, 2010
Angel please, James is embarrassed to even be seen talkin to you!! And darling I am so much hotter than your uneducated ass ever dreamed of being!!hahahahah
6sixsix

Pineville, KY

#19 Jul 12, 2010
the hell with james, angel, i want you myself baby
6sixsix

Pineville, KY

#20 Jul 12, 2010
come on angel, you know you want me to,i will make your body shake!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why 25 min Mark 5
gR hampton boys basketball tourney 1 hr felon 7
Let's start a House of Worship for Athiest 2 hr Abraham 6
News Police make arrest in Bingham Tire investigation (Aug '13) 2 hr Spot 12
In Front of Hosptial 3 hr overnight 2
Warren to receive Knox schools JOB ! ! ! 3 hr Fire sprinkles 31
Kenny griffin and his parents need whooped 6 hr Angry 1

Frakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frakes Mortgages