jessica partin
just wondering

Pineville, KY

#1 Jan 15, 2009
does any one know her
turd masher

AOL

#2 Jan 16, 2009
I know her. she used to go to bell co. I think. Used to be a nice girl.
hill hound

United States

#3 Jan 24, 2009
the one with 50 kids
just wondering

Pineville, KY

#4 Jan 29, 2009
yea & shes lives on tiny branch
Heather Browning

Bolivar, TN

#5 May 28, 2009
Yeah i KNow her and shes a very nice person! and she dated some dude named josh
what are you thinking

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Jan 9, 2010
she is a trashy w***e. she has kids but dosnt take care of them. her legs are like revolving doors.she works at capten ds in middelsbor. she is uglt as dog shit. she has thoses low life brothers of hers. that ugly pete hurst. man that girl is nasty she has every nasty thing you could thank of. she has stuff that bleech cant wash off.she could doush with bleach and it couldnt kill what she has. so guy if you been with that. you know when you was drunk because you had to be drunk to sleep with something that nasty. go get checked.. so peopel get a clue.tell the truth about something that uglt.besides shes nothing but a pill head,and she will give head for a pill. how many daddys does her kids have.they dont eaven know.
Heather NIcole Browning

Ripley, TN

#7 Jan 18, 2010
what are you thinking wrote:
she is a trashy w***e. she has kids but dosnt take care of them. her legs are like revolving doors.she works at capten ds in middelsbor. she is uglt as dog shit. she has thoses low life brothers of hers. that ugly pete hurst. man that girl is nasty she has every nasty thing you could thank of. she has stuff that bleech cant wash off.she could doush with bleach and it couldnt kill what she has. so guy if you been with that. you know when you was drunk because you had to be drunk to sleep with something that nasty. go get checked.. so peopel get a clue.tell the truth about something that uglt.besides shes nothing but a pill head,and she will give head for a pill. how many daddys does her kids have.they dont eaven know.
JEssica is a good girl leave her alone. She does take care of her kids and very dam* good at that. and she may have lots of s3x but atleast she can get some unlike some of you. and with ONE person. & her brothers arent low life they are good ppl. And pete hurst is not ugly he is actually kinda cute. ANd she dont have nothing but a life that you need to get. You need to keep your m- effing mouth shut b!tch! and her kids share 1 dad so ha.. i knwo this fer a fact because me and her was great friends
rotfl

Pineville, KY

#8 Jan 19, 2010
her mom raised those kids & still takes care of them.one dad, thats a joke.lololololololol
Heather NIcole Browning

Ripley, TN

#9 Jan 19, 2010
rotfl wrote:
her mom raised those kids & still takes care of them.one dad, thats a joke.lololololololol
YOur a joke.. cant even put yer real name?.
now we see

Middlesboro, KY

#10 Jan 20, 2010
heather is takes a future loude nosey open leg sl##e to knowone. you take up for her and thats just sad.what is she your hero. you are so sad. get a clue.
HEATHER NICOLE BROWNING

Ripley, TN

#11 Jan 20, 2010
now we see wrote:
heather is takes a future loude nosey open leg sl##e to knowone. you take up for her and thats just sad.what is she your hero. you are so sad. get a clue.
FYI she is not my "hero" but she deserves better than to get talked about like a dog, by someone who is to scared to put there real name, soo yeahh.. and maybe one day youll brave up and show who you really are.
rolling my eyes again

Gwynneville, IN

#12 Jan 22, 2010
Does anybody get the feeling that this Heather wants EVERYBODY to put their real name??!! Isn't that what she says to EVERY person in EVERY thread? Uhmmm...nobody else is that stupid. It's not about being "brave" it's about being more intelligent! Some (well, most) ppl know better than to get on a PUBLIC GOSSIP CENTER and talk crap about any and everybody and put their real name...especially in a place like Frakes, where somebody will drop you like a friggin' rock! I highly suggest that you not go into Frakes and leave your back on too many ppl there, after the way you have talked about so many of them! Just not smart!!!!!(Maybe instead of being "brave" all the time, you should start to consider being "smart"), just a suggestion! Best of luck to you, Heather...you'll need it!
heather nicole browning

Ripley, TN

#13 Jan 23, 2010
HAAHAAAA i was infact in fakes today lol. dare a b!tch to say something to me there lol, b!tch you crack me up.. and hiding yer face behind a computer "REAL SMART" atleast where i put my name people will KNOW Its me talking about them instead of someone they cant figure out! i want someone to know what i have to thank about them..
curious

New Tazewell, TN

#14 Aug 4, 2012
who is she dating now?
curious

New Tazewell, TN

#15 Aug 4, 2012
How old is this Jessica Partin? Wondering if it is the one i know. Where does she work? Who is her new man?
curious

New Tazewell, TN

#16 Aug 5, 2012
curious wrote:
How old is this Jessica Partin? Wondering if it is the one i know. Where does she work? Who is her new man?
found her
Angel Siler

Alma, MI

#17 Aug 12, 2012
heather nicole browning wrote:
HAAHAAAA i was infact in fakes today lol. dare a b!tch to say something to me there lol, b!tch you crack me up.. and hiding yer face behind a computer "REAL SMART" atleast where i put my name people will KNOW Its me talking about them instead of someone they cant figure out! i want someone to know what i have to thank about them..
Heather puts her real name on here because she has enough ass on her to stand up to the fucktards that are cowards and use fake names.
Sit

United States

#18 Dec 2, 2012
Cool
lazy bumm

Dyer, TN

#19 Jul 20, 2014
heather nicole browning wrote:
Who cares if we use are real name or not, the truth is a truth, a lie is a lie!.......Really!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's up with John M. 6 min Becky 8
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min Disciple of Darkn... 170,519
Warren to receive Knox schools JOB ! ! ! 10 min Lier 3
Looking for former m&d construction employees 35 min I know him 3
Darrel Blevins 50 min Papa 14
I️ think we need to elect a female Judge... 51 min SECURITY CODE 13
Looking for a house-mate 2 hr Looking 1

Frakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frakes Mortgages