Frakes man arrested for bootlegging

Frakes man arrested for bootlegging

There are 36 comments on the Middlesboro Daily News story from Jul 5, 2006, titled Frakes man arrested for bootlegging. In it, Middlesboro Daily News reports that:

Pineville man arrested on sexual abuse charges Staff report A moonshine still was confiscated Friday in Bell County along with 10 gallons of moonshine and other alcoholic beverages.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Middlesboro Daily News.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Celleste Brown

United States

#1 Jul 12, 2006
I have it under good resources that the sexual abuse charges against Larry Greer was arranged by some terrible people that was going to take the little girl that had a 4-wheeler wreck and is now more like a 3 to 4 year old than a 17 year old,it seems to me that this is to try and keep the parents of the girl from sueing the owner of the 4-wheeler,cause if they was just going to take her then figure it out for yourself.this girl has told that she was told to say this by one Dannie Miracle which was mad cause Mr Greer had told her brother not to come back to his house since kissing the girl in the mouth.
Celleste Brown

United States

#2 Jul 12, 2006
I also have been told that Sheriff Bruce Bennett had helped get one Thomas Kirby out of jail for hitting Mr Greer and Mr Kirby had warrents on him for fines that was not paid and Mr Kirby is bragging about Sheriff Bennett and Erline getting him out,is this the way that the officals of Pineville do things if so I hope I never drive through there again.And yes I do have relatives in Ky.
Celleste Brown

United States

#3 Sep 7, 2006
You people are crazy in Pineville Kentucky,here you have a man in jail for something he did not do and the true purportraitors are still free.Damn you officals need to get a clue, and Sara Stander has told the rotten social workers Rosie Partin Collins that Mr Larry Greer did not molest her that instesd it was her brother Thomas Kirby and Dannie Miracle that had molested her and threatened her to say that Mr Greer did it and not them.So what I am asking is why ca't this be solved and these two idiots be put in jail?
rachel

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2007
Celleste Brown wrote:
I also have been told that Sheriff Bruce Bennett had helped get one Thomas Kirby out of jail for hitting Mr Greer and Mr Kirby had warrents on him for fines that was not paid and Mr Kirby is bragging about Sheriff Bennett and Erline getting him out,is this the way that the officals of Pineville do things if so I hope I never drive through there again.And yes I do have relatives in Ky.
WHO IN THE WORLD ARE YOU & WHERE DO YOU GET YOUR INCREDIBLY INACCURATE INFO?
mujer de la mundo

Niceville, FL

#5 May 15, 2008
why was anyone in pineville arrested for bootlegging? I thought it was the #1 job listing and a requirement to live there. I mean if you dont bootleg what else is there to do? Talk about who took a leak in there backyard?
udntnome64

Hopkinsville, KY

#6 Oct 30, 2008
Thats why bell co. stays dry don't want to hurt the little man. ha ha ha ha
madmfer

United States

#7 Jan 13, 2009
mujer de la mundo wrote:
why was anyone in pineville arrested for bootlegging? I thought it was the #1 job listing and a requirement to live there. I mean if you dont bootleg what else is there to do? Talk about who took a leak in there backyard?
if you don't know what the he** your talking about keep your trap shut dumb a**!!!!!!!!
madmfer

United States

#8 Jan 13, 2009
Celleste Brown wrote:
You people are crazy in Pineville Kentucky,here you have a man in jail for something he did not do and the true purportraitors are still free.Damn you officals need to get a clue, and Sara Stander has told the rotten social workers Rosie Partin Collins that Mr Larry Greer did not molest her that instesd it was her brother Thomas Kirby and Dannie Miracle that had molested her and threatened her to say that Mr Greer did it and not them.So what I am asking is why ca't this be solved and these two idiots be put in jail?
I don't know where you got your info from because i know tommy kirby like a brother,there is no way in hell that he would molest his sister you f-ing moron.
Partin

Anderson, SC

#9 May 7, 2009
Oh thats just silly. Nobody would ever bootleg or make shine in Frakes.
SJO

Port Republic, VA

#10 May 7, 2009
Partin wrote:
Oh thats just silly. Nobody would ever bootleg or make shine in Frakes.
LOL!!! This is sarcasm, right?
peace

Middlesboro, KY

#11 May 7, 2009
I dont know any of these ppl, But you are slandering some of these ppl,If they are provin insent,just becareful! Choose word carefully..
oldfriend

Dyer, TN

#12 Mar 20, 2010
I know the guy who bootlegged is good friend but didn't know he had a shine or nothing I been to his house an all never seen it but has been a while since I was there Guess he was hard up for money or something. Way to go noal you crazy a*ss
border patrol

Pineville, KY

#13 Mar 20, 2010
mujer de la mundo wrote:
why was anyone in pineville arrested for bootlegging? I thought it was the #1 job listing and a requirement to live there. I mean if you dont bootleg what else is there to do? Talk about who took a leak in there backyard?
no people around here like to go mexican hunting (you retard).
ACE

Mayfield, KY

#15 Apr 2, 2010
when i grow up, i wanna be a bootlegger
JUST ME

Concord, NC

#16 Oct 10, 2010
At least hes not laying on his ass drawing welfare like most of you people around there....and I didnt see anybody else helping the man take care of his dad the last 4 years of his life when he was sick....SO DONT THROW STONES WHEN YOUR GLASS HOUSE IS FULL OF CRACKES!!!
yes

Dyer, TN

#17 Oct 11, 2010
Noal sucks.
JUST ME

Concord, NC

#19 Oct 11, 2010
Did you get out of the WELFARE LINE to make that comment????hahahaha....DUMBASS !!!!
Just saying

Dyer, TN

#20 Oct 11, 2010
Momma?
JUST ME

Concord, NC

#21 Oct 11, 2010
WHAT??
Just saying

Dyer, TN

#22 Oct 13, 2010
Lol is that c and c's momma?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thomas james wilson 1 hr rachael 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Blacklagoon 163,782
thomas. James wilson 2 hr holly 18
Rumors has passed away 2 hr wellwatcher 6
Childrens home 2 hr Yaz 5
lawsuit against cops 8 hr mike 12
men name Rick 8 hr Dreamer 9

Frakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frakes Mortgages