Curious

Lexington, KY

#1 Feb 26, 2010
Does anyone know who was arrested this morning in the meth lab bust. I moved out of the area last year and read the article on WYMT. Someone told me it was in the Frakes area but no one I know knows who it was.
concerned

AOL

#2 Feb 26, 2010
The news said it was James Daniels,Mathew Baker,Tina partin,Natasha Partin.I heard there was 4 small children living not 200ft away at there moms Angel Jacksons.I heard they stay at the house they busted all the time. That is so sad.They also said Natasha is 8 months pregnet.
shit

Pineville, KY

#3 Feb 26, 2010
the meth lab was found on page cutoff at the cross rodes get
facts

United States

#4 Feb 26, 2010
shit wrote:
the meth lab was found on page cutoff at the cross rodes get
There was one busted in Frakes this morning as well. Hope they bust all these meth labs, or anyone that sells drugs for that matter. Just in the last year so many people has over dosed because of drugs, ranging from young to old. How sad it is to lose someone because of this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Watch 4 min food junky 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min REMEMBER DETROIT 166,274
Brian osborne,ray davis 37 min Smart 17
Knox county schools decision makers 1 hr Crazy 9
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Kentucky (... (Oct '10) Aug 12 Really 843
Frakes house Aug 12 Anonymous 1
Henderson Settlement (Nov '08) Aug 11 Taj 73

Frakes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frakes Mortgages