Child Support Please

Posted in the Frakes Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
1 Broke Mommy

Corbin, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2011
they have the best things in the world, dress in the best, always have more than enough to party all weekend, while us mommys are scrounging around trying to buy a gallon of milk! Somethings gotta give.....
wellwell

United States

#2 Jul 7, 2011
getta a job..and stop buying pills with the child support you get..
shut up

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Jul 18, 2011
let me tell u something. we sigal moms are takeing care of are kids why lowlifes are running around getting other girls knox up. they dont pay child support. fyi. what proof do you have that singal moms do pills. must be a drug addacted your self and thats the reason you lost your kids. keep your comments to your self. you dont know how hard it is to raise kids by your self. so just shut up. i know what your going through 1 broke mom.. im feeling your pain
well

Hendersonville, TN

#5 Aug 31, 2011
i have to say. i got a 100.00 dollars for child support this month. better fram it. lol lol
JAMES JACKSON

Middlesboro, KY

#6 Aug 31, 2011
well wrote:
i have to say. i got a 100.00 dollars for child support this month. better fram it. lol lol
UUUh i think you got your full amount angel and you know it. I shouldn't disgrace myself for posting back, but you know you got it ALL, And for the record im gonna quit giving you any child support, if you dont let me have my weekend. It's been since July the 3rd since i have laid my eyes on my babies but one day i hope you see how you are hurting them. Their the ones suffering not us. So frame this sh*t!
Joanie Moore

Corbin, KY

#8 Sep 2, 2011
beth mccoy wrote:
now james. you are such a lier. if anyone wants to know the truth call angel. she will put you on 3 way and let you hear if he pays child support or not. james even i heard it. angel told me what you and that girl did. i dont blame her. i see what you guys have been saying about her, and telling all of these lies about her. james i have even heard you want her back. she had the phone on speker. so stop telling lies about angel. for your info and this gos for your big girl. angel is a very pritty girl and a really good mother. and if i didnt feel that my kids wouldnt be safe with you and that girl after what happened to tyler ,and abby, and what you guys done to angel. if i was her. i would go fall for full coustdy. i know angel for 2 years. she is awsome. so all of you can kiss my va white a**.james you know the truth and that is all that matters
WHY ARE YOU PUTTING FALSE NAMES AND NOT USING YOUR REAL NAME ANGEL YOU DONE WENT AND TOLD ON YOURSELF WHEN YOU SAID AND I QUOTE "and if i didnt feel that my kids wouldnt be safe with you and that girl"
beth

Hendersonville, TN

#9 Sep 2, 2011
b*tch angel told me who you are and your fat a**. i was talking when i siad that if they wear my kids you dum a**. god you inbread peopel really are that f*cked up. what angel siad about you all is the truth. why dont you read it agin. dum a**
Joanie Moore

Corbin, KY

#10 Sep 2, 2011
OK Angel you and your other personality"beth"rea lly need to learn how to spell and I'm really surprised that fat a** is the best you can come up with or is that just easier for you to spell.And for your info "fat girl" is pregnant not fat, as a matter of fact you should congratulate her and James on the birth of their son today,he's a proud daddy.Have a nice day.
beth

Hendersonville, TN

#12 Sep 2, 2011
hey this is beth and im with angel right now. so you know what. we dont have to spell good, for you to get the message b*tch. we look dam good and thats better then being fat and think you know everything and running your mouth, and starting such bull. hey james im happy you had a babe boy. but you know what thats sick how you have a babe with your kin fok. you one sick puppy. to the fat b*tch, you dont know me. i dont make threats.
beth

Hendersonville, TN

#13 Sep 2, 2011
hey james. i was with angel when she tryed calling you to see if you wear going to get the kids friday. but i guess your inbread is more inportant than your own kids. you told her your car was broke down. you are such a lier. i dont blame her if she never lets you see her babes agin. happy on your new babe. but you will never be a dad. any lowlife can have a babe. it takes a real man to be a dad. look at you . your not a dad to your own 4 kids and i know it. but your out their messing someone eles life up. you will cheat and leave her with kids just like you did angel. you might play everyone else in ky, but you cant play someone that sees on a daly day. so the truth is siad. a men. everyone can kiss my cant spell a**, and angels to.
joanie Moore

Corbin, KY

#14 Sep 2, 2011
beth wrote:
hey this is beth and im with angel right now. so you know what. we dont have to spell good, for you to get the message b*tch. we look dam good and thats better then being fat and think you know everything and running your mouth, and starting such bull. hey james im happy you had a babe boy. but you know what thats sick how you have a babe with your kin fok. you one sick puppy. to the fat b*tch, you dont know me. i dont make threats.
I dont care who your are or who your with and honey I dont make threats either i back them up. and if ms angle wasnt running her suck about krystal i wouldnt have said not one word. and u can can sit there and talk about me being fat and call me names all u want it doesnt bother me. I guess that make me a fat happy bitch. I hope you have a wonderful day :)
beth

Hendersonville, TN

#15 Sep 5, 2011
o sweet heart me and angel will. im so sorry your home wreaker wh*re of a daughter. tell me how many other marriges, and realashion ships has that ho broke up.?
beth

Hendersonville, TN

#17 Sep 5, 2011
ha ha ha. know wounder your so mad. you have a who*e for a daughter. you must be so inbarrest. honey im so sorry for calling you fat. you have a nuff on your mind. all weman in frakes ky. lock up your guys their is a home wreaker on the loses. really she is realy lose. ha ha ha.
hey beth

Hendersonville, TN

#18 Sep 5, 2011
let me tell you something else. do you know i asked james to get the kids friday, and do you know what he siad? he siad that he couldnt get them becauses his car was broke down. then turned around and after he found out that i knowed he was liying siad. o i cant because his fat inbread had her babe. has he for gotten that he has 4 kids. what the fu*k does that one matter. but thats okay im happy for him. he has a new life. but he dont have to worry about my kids their taken care of just fine. without him and his childsuppot that he dosnt pay. maybe he will be a better dad to this babe, than a lowlife like he is to mine. good luck becka. but i do agree i think it is really nasty he knocked up his cousin and had a babe. but inbread runs wild in that fimaly. to them its normale.
beth

Hendersonville, TN

#19 Sep 5, 2011
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww naty as h*ll
seath troy

Hendersonville, TN

#20 Sep 5, 2011
angel honey i told you they have anough problems of their own. thoses ky. are just nasty inbread peopel. honey dont go to their leavel, it looks like thier have some siouse issues of their own. just sick os, and they want to talk about you. honey you are to good looking to even deal with such haten hos. you all can go ride a stick or your brother or sisters. just nasty f*cks.
helpful

Middlesboro, KY

#21 Sep 5, 2011
hey they sell dictionarys' at wal mart, that is if you don't know how to use your spell check lol!!!!!!!!!!
Spellin advice from a kid

Middlesboro, KY

#22 Sep 6, 2011
beth wrote:
ha ha ha. know wounder your so mad. you have a who*e for a daughter. you must be so inbarrest. honey im so sorry for calling you fat. you have a nuff on your mind. all weman in frakes ky. lock up your guys their is a home wreaker on the loses. really she is realy lose. ha ha ha.
No wonder. Embaressed. Enough. women. There. homewrecker. Loose.(x2) Really.
everyone knows

Middlesboro, KY

#23 Sep 6, 2011
Since were from the inbred county, how many from Va. has the brain cells of a two year old or is it just Angel (AKA, Beth, Seath Troy) And their all coming from the same Ip address. Does that mean Va. is full of inbred's too? And for the record where do you think they make all of the imbred movies at? Not Ky that's for sure. I believe it's in Va. Have you ever seen the movie The Deliverance, thats some messed up sh*t. Go figure it is from Va. Bahaha!! When's the last time you dipped into the Jackson pool? And we dont mean James, A little closer kin, deeper in. Is the old sayin true Angel, I think I speak for everyone when I say we'd all like to know.:-)
james

Hendersonville, TN

#24 Sep 6, 2011
i know this is you, and i dont care whatever lies you go around makeing up to make me look bad. to cover up you being a lowlif cheating dog of a spurm donor. keep makeing up such lies. i have my kids you dont. you just take care of your nasty inbread and your new littel babe boy. just stay way from my kids. i dont want such trash and nastyness, around my babes and such troubel. like i told your dady today. you have your life i have mine. stop hateing on me, and makeing such lies on me. just keep it up. your just sad. at least i take care of my kids. so kiss my a**. if your so b*tchen about it why didnt you say it to my face today, o yeah i know because you knowed what would happen. see this is the reason why your not getting my babes you keep makeing up lies about me. grow up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frakes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 25 min Your Tree Your Nuts 133,413
dinky phipps 1 hr Keep kids off com... 32
Ron (Aug '12) 2 hr yea 5
Romeo's Italian Resturant 2 hr City Worker 9
Vote Dry send our Money to Corbin !?!?!? 2 hr aaa 5
full blooded lab puppies for sale (Aug '09) 3 hr isolated incident 8
WET vote supported by Artemus church deacon 6 hr fixthis 4
Frakes Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frakes People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance