Homicide charges head to court in Lit...

Homicide charges head to court in Little League fight case

There are 8 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 22, 2007, titled Homicide charges head to court in Little League fight case. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Frank Jackowiak Jr. had just broken up a fistfight between his father and a neighbor, who were quarreling over where the neighbor's son would play Little League, when Jackowiak looked around and saw that his ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

hmmm

Bedminster, PA

#1 Jun 22, 2007
ok can they tell the rest of us what they found that deemed these charges?

“"You Can't Handle The Truth.."”

Since: May 07

Whitehall, Pa

#2 Jun 22, 2007
The idea is that since the Morning Rag doesn't hire real journalists... you are supposed to run out and buy the hard copy of the newspaper to get "the rest of the story"... They can't tell you what actually happened since the case has been refered for prosecution and that would taint a potential jury pool.

“"You Can't Handle The Truth.."”

Whitehall, Pa

#3 Jun 22, 2007
why was the word "taint" blankedout in my last post???? very odd indeed !!

"T-a-i-n-t" right...
FedUp

Allentown, PA

#4 Jun 22, 2007
I'm astonished that someone would allow that article, as it's currently written, to get posted. I'm more confused now than when I read the headline. If my 5th grade son wrote like this, I'd push the delete button & make him start over.
two cents

Lansdale, PA

#5 Jun 22, 2007
This story was reported when the event occurred. The neighbor was cheating and the father notified the Little League about it.
As retaliation, the neighbor went after the father with the intent to assault him. The assault directly led to the fatality.
Now a 16 year old boy gets to watch his father stand trial. People wonder why kids are messed up???...just look at their parents!

“You call THIS civilization??”

Since: Mar 07

Orefield, PA

#6 Jun 22, 2007
The guy is lying on the ground, blue and dead, and the alleged perpetrator looks at his watch and says "I'm running late, I've got to get to work"???????

Man, that's cold...

“Help America”

Hellertown

#7 Jun 22, 2007
And this over a baseball game.
League.
Metoo

Virginville, PA

#8 Jun 22, 2007
man I tell you - some people, actually alot of people need to get their head on right

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Loved ones incarcerated Nov 11 Momma Bear 1
thinking of moving to Girardville Oct '17 On The Move 4
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Sep '17 Rat Packer 22
News Missing teen found dead Sep '17 TRUMP 2020 14
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... Aug '17 ImTiredOf_It 19
Shenandoah pa police (Oct '13) Aug '17 JameysB 3
News Son: - I assumed the worst' Aug '17 Dirty Dick da Biker 14

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance