Mahanoy Township Mile Of Copper Wire Stolen From Plant

Thieves stole more than a mile of heavy industrial copper wire from a Schuylkill County power plant -- materials worth more than $21,000, police say. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Diesel Smoke

Valley Forge, PA

#1 Sep 18, 2008
To bad they didn't try to clip the primary.
BloodRedSky

Chicopee, MA

#2 Sep 18, 2008
$21k that's more than what they would've gotten robbing a bank! How would they sell it off? Smaller pieces?
The Engineer Sez

Virginia Beach, VA

#3 Sep 18, 2008
Doing the math...6,000 ft of 1/2" copper weighs "4,550 lbs"...forget how would you sell it off. How does one load 2+ tons of spool copper quickly without using heavy equipment? Smells like some a smart azz electrical contractor v. a dumb azz thief...
who stole my tricycle

United States

#4 Sep 18, 2008
impressive.
OBAMA BLOWS ME

Bloomsburg, PA

#5 Sep 18, 2008
the local mafia punks.

even lucky luciano owned garment factories in hazleton.
TRIPLE K

Fleetwood, PA

#6 Sep 18, 2008
Chop it up burn off the insulation get even more bucks and if they are NOT STUPID, they will go to several junkyards to unload and take a little at a time dont get greedy or you will be caught!!!! OH and you get a bunch to help you a spool can easily set up on the back of a redneck pick up easily and off you go!!!! Copper a hot commidity right now
Screwy Louie

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Sep 18, 2008
Inside job....
Diesel Smoke

Valley Forge, PA

#9 Sep 22, 2008
TRIPLE K wrote:
Chop it up burn off the insulation get even more bucks and if they are NOT STUPID, they will go to several junkyards to unload and take a little at a time dont get greedy or you will be caught!!!! OH and you get a bunch to help you a spool can easily set up on the back of a redneck pick up easily and off you go!!!! Copper a hot commidity right now
Its grounding wire you tool... Ah, No insulation. Some one send the cops over to check this guy out, he seems stupid enough to steal wire.
TRIPLE K

Mertztown, PA

#10 Sep 22, 2008
Diesel Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Its grounding wire you tool... Ah, No insulation. Some one send the cops over to check this guy out, he seems stupid enough to steal wire.
Quit smelling your own fumes buddy , they are crimping your cells
TRIPLE K

Mertztown, PA

#11 Sep 22, 2008
Diesel Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
OH by the way when you can see through all the smoke you have, looks like an old Thermodyne Mack engine your spouting here, what does the headline say COPPER COPPER. I know those old 673 Macks did blow a lot of smoke
Diesel Smoke

Valley Forge, PA

#12 Sep 23, 2008
TRIPLE K wrote:
<quoted text> OH by the way when you can see through all the smoke you have, looks like an old Thermodyne Mack engine your spouting here, what does the headline say COPPER COPPER. I know those old 673 Macks did blow a lot of smoke
"1/2" copper grounding wire" Do you know how to read? Hokt on foniks wurkd 4 me.
TRIPLE K

Mertztown, PA

#13 Sep 23, 2008
Diesel Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
"1/2" copper grounding wire" Do you know how to read? Hokt on foniks wurkd 4 me.
COPPER IS COPPER, so you were HALF RIGHT SOO WAS I , now what we continue the pissing match or we end it half full , half empty
Diesel Smoke

Valley Forge, PA

#14 Sep 24, 2008
TRIPLE K wrote:
<quoted text>COPPER IS COPPER, so you were HALF RIGHT SOO WAS I , now what we continue the pissing match or we end it half full , half empty
Just dont whiz on my boots.
TRIPLE K

Mertztown, PA

#15 Sep 24, 2008
Diesel Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Just dont whiz on my boots.
Are you stalking me??? gay maybe??? what is it???

Since: Feb 07

New York, NY

#16 Sep 24, 2008
Diesel Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
"you tool"? LMAO! Idiot alert!
Diesel Smoke

Valley Forge, PA

#17 Sep 24, 2008
Kelly7 wrote:
<quoted text>
"you tool"? LMAO! Idiot alert!
You two are cute together. You like to gang up on anonymous posters. I was kidding about whizzing on my boots. You two need to grow up or leave the trailer park every once and awhile.
TRIPLE K

Mertztown, PA

#18 Sep 24, 2008
Diesel Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You two are cute together. You like to gang up on anonymous posters. I was kidding about whizzing on my boots. You two need to grow up or leave the trailer park every once and awhile.
YOU do play with your powerstroke dont cha, and yes we are cute, and no we have respective single homes in the country, and even have horses , wow how about that!!!! We dont gang up on anybody, we just watch each others backs that all, no biggie

New York, NY

#19 Sep 24, 2008
Diesel Smoke wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I just get bored being on my own for so many hours a day that I get some amusement baiting people. Thank you for playing along!(hook, line, and sinker)
TRIPLE K

Mertztown, PA

#20 Sep 24, 2008
Kelly7 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! I just get bored being on my own for so many hours a day that I get some amusement baiting people. Thank you for playing along!(hook, line, and sinker)
WOW we had to use the deep sea poles, like hooking a big Red Drum or a Cobia, good fishing today sweetie, tomorrow is another!!!

Blairstown, NJ

#21 Sep 25, 2008
TRIPLE K wrote:
<quoted text>WOW we had to use the deep sea poles, like hooking a big Red Drum or a Cobia, good fishing today sweetie, tomorrow is another!!!
LOL! Got em riled up good! Ahh, I guess I should have somebody in my office to talk to! Maybe that'd help!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Nov 24 ricanman2 9,959
24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Nov 9 Tenn T 424
Man testifies about fatal fight (Jun '07) Aug '14 Ashley 6
A Dozen People Out of Their Homes Due to Buildi... Aug '14 Robert Clark 1
Police Chief Video Sparks Controversy (Jul '13) Jul '14 Thomas Flannery 3
Shenandoah hires part-time cops (Feb '10) Jun '14 Old School 5
Man charged with homicide Jun '14 heterosexual 5
Frackville Dating
Find my Match

Frackville People Search