Three persons airlifted after Schuylk...

Three persons airlifted after Schuylkill crash

There are 19 comments on the Times News story from Mar 31, 2009, titled Three persons airlifted after Schuylkill crash. In it, Times News reports that:

LARRY NEFF/TIMES NEWS A 1995 Subaru Impreza is pictured where it came to rest after leaving Cold Run Road at Schuykill Road in Hecla, West Brunswick Township, Schuylkill County, early Monday evening.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Times News.

Hummm

Tuscaloosa, AL

#1 Mar 31, 2009
Does anyone know who was in the car with this convicted drug dealer?
Not confused

Lehighton, PA

#2 Apr 1, 2009
i do believe their last names are Neff and Kulha
coal cracker

East Stroudsburg, PA

#3 Apr 1, 2009
thats awesome to say coach hummm. these boys are in the hopsital fightin for their lives and thats all you can say?
Agree

Ephrata, PA

#4 Apr 2, 2009
I have only positive thoughts to send to those boys. No matter what they did in the past, they are human beings. They have mothers and fathers that are suffering right now.

Why be negative? Karma is an awful thing.

May they all repair their bodies and minds.

May they be stronger after this incident.

May some good come out of a very awful situation.

God bless them and their families.
Tamaqua Bob

Allentown, PA

#5 Apr 3, 2009
Karma......yes you sell drugs to kids in your hometown and drive your FFFFFFFN car in to a tree. Thanks for bringing up KARMA di.. head.

Yes I am praying for their well being and I hope they come out of this better people but bringing up KARMA because others don't respect THEIR lives?!!!!! UP YOURS...
ImTiredOf_It

Taylor, PA

#6 Apr 3, 2009
Hummm wrote:
Does anyone know who was in the car with this convicted drug dealer?
What a comment. What proof do you have of who's a drug dealer? Until such proof is put forth, I hope everything turns out for these people.
Agree

Ephrata, PA

#7 Apr 3, 2009
Tamaqua Bob--I don't think my post was confrontational. Yet you seem so hostile.

Why would you be so rude to me?

Oh well. No hard feelings. May God bless you, too. Hugs.
tamaqua bob

Pocono Lake, PA

#8 Apr 3, 2009
Agree wrote:
Tamaqua Bob--I don't think my post was confrontational. Yet you seem so hostile.
Why would you be so rude to me?
Oh well. No hard feelings. May God bless you, too. Hugs.
I went off on a rant. Wish I could take it back because I don't know this kid and I don't even know if the drug dealer part was true. I got a little emotional when I saw 'drug dealer' and 'convicted' followed by your using KARMA to wish bad things on others and thought it very hippocritical. For that I am sorry.
tamaqua bob

Pocono Lake, PA

#9 Apr 3, 2009
ImTiredOf_It wrote:
<quoted text>
What a comment. What proof do you have of who's a drug dealer? Until such proof is put forth, I hope everything turns out for these people.
And if it turns out he is a drug dealer, how do you feel?
ImTiredOf_It

Taylor, PA

#10 Apr 3, 2009
I don't do drugs. Selling them, besides being illegal, is immoral in my way of thinking. They destroy lives, and I have seen it firsthand.
Drug dealers get no sympathy from me. Kingpin suppliers deserve the death penalty. Street corner/kitchen table dealers made the IMMORAL CHOICE to be on the wrong side of the fence and, therefore, should see heavy prison time at the very least.
However, my feelings on drug people has nothing to do with the issue at hand. "Innocent until proven guilty" is the law, so I think it's completely wrong to say something that can harm one's character until there is a guilty verdict.
Period.
Agree

Ephrata, PA

#11 Apr 4, 2009
Tamaqua Bob--No problem. I always enjoy your posts on this board and will continue to do so!
tamaqua bob

Pocono Lake, PA

#12 Apr 4, 2009
Agree wrote:
Tamaqua Bob--No problem. I always enjoy your posts on this board and will continue to do so!
I must have been angry, I didn't even realize I wrote di.. head. sorry again
coal cracker

Jim Thorpe, PA

#13 Apr 5, 2009
tamaqua bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I must have been angry, I didn't even realize I wrote di.. head. sorry again
he is a convicted drg dealer. sold to undercovers when he was off at college. goin away on may27th, or was, prolly longer since the one kid might died and he was tested posvitive for herion, and 1lbs of weed in the car, was completely smashed and had beer in the car too.

man this kid used to be so good, i cant believe hes like this now
Agree

Ephrata, PA

#14 Apr 5, 2009
Coal Cracker--How right you are! This kid was once very, very good. He comes from a decent, hard working family and he once had positive friends.

It is such a sad situation.

Drugs will capture you in ways you can't control. The only way to avoid it is NEVER even try them. That was the first mistake.

I can only hope that D.S. can one day make it up to himself and his family. I hope that good can come from this awful situation.
coal cracker

Jim Thorpe, PA

#15 Apr 5, 2009
the only thing i could think of was that he was that his ex gf did this. he went through a lot of hard times when he was with her, and thats when everything started to go down hill from there. guess he started doin it hardcore to escape his problems. jus hope what ya said about good in this awful situation comes true.
Tamaqua Bob

Allentown, PA

#16 Apr 6, 2009
The only way to avoid it is NEVER even try them.

This can't be said any other way.
Tamaqua Proud

Tamaqua, PA

#17 Apr 10, 2009
I am sorry too say that this kid that drove the car is out walking around like nothing happened too him. He WAS convicted of selling drugs and will be going to jail! So help him god if the back seat passenger Joe Kulha who is in a comma in the lehigh valley passes away he is looking at life behind bars for murder! God bless them all!
THS Student Of 2007

United States

#18 Apr 19, 2009
You know I love how ppl just like 2 talk alot of shit about ppl they don't even know the kid made a mistake just like alot of young ppl in tamaqua you adults have no clue what the kids go threw now a days alot of crazy shit out there D-Shoff is a good guy I was in school with him for like 13 years and graduated with him....and the kids that were in the car with them it is as much as there fault as D-Shoff's they new he was on shit so they shouldn't have got in the car simple as that
Tamaqua Bob

Allentown, PA

#19 Apr 23, 2009
THS Student Of 2007 wrote:
You know I love how ppl just like 2 talk alot of shit about ppl they don't even know the kid made a mistake just like alot of young ppl in tamaqua you adults have no clue what the kids go threw now a days alot of crazy shit out there D-Shoff is a good guy I was in school with him for like 13 years and graduated with him....and the kids that were in the car with them it is as much as there fault as D-Shoff's they new he was on shit so they shouldn't have got in the car simple as that
OK so they are as much to blame as the driver. Let me just say thank god it was them and not me or anyone else that was an innocent bystander.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Sep 20 Rat Packer 22
News Missing teen found dead Sep 8 TRUMP 2020 14
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... Aug 28 ImTiredOf_It 19
Shenandoah pa police (Oct '13) Aug 26 JameysB 3
thinking of moving to Girardville Aug 26 JameysB 3
News Son: - I assumed the worst' Aug '17 Dirty Dick da Biker 14
Thinking of moving to Shenandoah Heights, PA Aug '17 bella 4

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance