Dauphin man charged with sexually assaulting girl in Schuylkill...

Full story: The Morning Call

A 33-year-old Dauphin County man faces aggravated indecent assault and other charges for allegedly having repeated sexual contact with a 14-year-old girl in Schuylkill County.
Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated Sep 15, 2008

Since: Mar 07

Allentown, PA

#1 Jul 19, 2007
That's what his "buds" in jail will be saying: "Tennis anyone?"
Perverted Cripple

Easton, PA

#2 Jul 19, 2007
Consent
bob

Plymouth, PA

#3 Jul 19, 2007
They should charge him with multiple counts of aggravated sexual assault and not let him plea bargain the time he has to serve. Guys like this should get 5 years for each time they abused the youngster. I suspect He will get a big break from the DA instead of the max possible if he would face seperate counts for the repeated assaults as well as the different locations. They constitute seperate crimes with the same victim and should be prosecuted as such.
Cool Dude

Taylor, PA

#4 Jul 20, 2007
Why after the first time didnt this young lady go to the authorities, no why, uh becasuse it was ok at the time, or uh he told me he would kill me, I heard those many times... Funny you never hear the MAN'S SIDE or the MC doesnt publish that...Half of these kids are having sex by 14, but thats ok when the other is 15 or 16 or so..I want to hear his story in all this...
makadiff

Florence, NJ

#5 Jul 20, 2007
I sadly know the truth in this case and the real quetion here is why were these kids left behind to quote" finish out the school year" while there parent and stepfather moved again and again and again, please pray for this child whom by all accounts is a hero for stopping this SOB!!!!
tcparent

Florence, NJ

#6 Apr 14, 2008
Has this ever been before the court? Be nice to know what this a@## received...
tcparent2

United States

#7 May 8, 2008
did he do it?
tcparent2

United States

#8 May 8, 2008
Cool Dude wrote:
Why after the first time didnt this young lady go to the authorities, no why, uh becasuse it was ok at the time, or uh he told me he would kill me, I heard those many times... Funny you never hear the MAN'S SIDE or the MC doesnt publish that...Half of these kids are having sex by 14, but thats ok when the other is 15 or 16 or so..I want to hear his story in all this...
I so agree...it's not their fault they are allowed to be sexually active, but the fact is, they are...if he did it, he will do plenty of time...if not, someone owes him a lot of money.
Claire

Harrisburg, PA

#9 Sep 15, 2008
You got that right. Half those little tarts ask for it. They willingly have sex with older guys and the first time they get their feathers ruffled, they're crying rape.
Cool Dude wrote:
tcparent

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Sep 15, 2008
Claire wrote:
You got that right. Half those little tarts ask for it. They willingly have sex with older guys and the first time they get their feathers ruffled, they're crying rape.
<quoted text>
Tell me your a parent, I guess not.He got 5-10 after pleading guilty. Those little tarts as you put it are still under the age of legal consent. He is an adult who chose to groom this child, hence the 5-10yrs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 7 hr bacon hater 51,299
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 10 hr Knows he lost 3,921
Man testifies about fatal fight (Jun '07) Aug 10 Ashley 6
A Dozen People Out of Their Homes Due to Buildi... Aug 10 Robert Clark 1
Police Chief Video Sparks Controversy (Jul '13) Jul '14 Thomas Flannery 3
24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Jul '14 Mole 423
Shenandoah hires part-time cops (Feb '10) Jun '14 Old School 5
•••
•••
•••

Frackville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••