Police say man kills pair's dog, make...

Police say man kills pair's dog, makes threats

There are 8 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 23, 2007, titled Police say man kills pair's dog, makes threats. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A Schuylkill County man broke into a county couple's home Friday afternoon, knifed their dog to death and threatened to kill the homeowners when they returned, according to state police at Frackville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Kimmer

Nazareth, PA

#1 Jun 23, 2007
Another Wacko!!!!
sickend
#3 Jun 29, 2007
i think that he should be put away for a very long time. people dont understand the pets are apart of a family too, pets are humans too..they should treat this like murder. im sick just thinking about this happening

“The Colonel”

Since: May 07

lebanon

#4 Jun 30, 2007
sickend wrote:
i think that he should be put away for a very long time. people dont understand the pets are apart of a family too, pets are humans too..they should treat this like murder. im sick just thinking about this happening
I agree 100%. if I win the mayors seat in pottsville i will ask the people if i should make it a law to treat every pet like a police dog. if you kill any animal you get charged with murder!
like i said before; this guy will probably plea out and pay a fine and walk away laughing; thats how this schuylkill county justice works.
its a shame!
it has to be changed by the people at poll time!
send a clear message to all the elected officials local state and federal that we wont take it anymore.
Pepsi Girl

AOL

#5 Jun 30, 2007
colonel john liptok wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree 100%. if I win the mayors seat in pottsville i will ask the people if i should make it a law to treat every pet like a police dog. if you kill any animal you get charged with murder!
WHOA!!! I changed my name to protect myself. I do not agree with you....
My neighbor is a known drug dealer and had his vicious dogs running the neighborhood and there were small children playing in the area.
When I when to the police to file charges for their dogs running loose.
I told the police to give him a message, I will shoot then the next time they run loose again! No jokes, I will shoot them, period!!!

Since: Jul 07

scranton

#6 Jul 13, 2007
shoot'em

“The Colonel”

lebanon

#7 Jul 13, 2007
Pepsi Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA!!! I changed my name to protect myself. I do not agree with you....
My neighbor is a known drug dealer and had his vicious dogs running the neighborhood and there were small children playing in the area.
When I when to the police to file charges for their dogs running loose.
I told the police to give him a message, I will shoot then the next time they run loose again! No jokes, I will shoot them, period!!!
I said "I would ask the people what they think"
I didnt say I would automatically do it.
i know what you went through we went through the same thing twice. the city cops were useless and protected the "bad" guys. and then retaliated on us.
the way to do things in politics is to ASK the people and then go from there.
Im sorry if you took it the wrong way.
thanks for the input though.

“The Colonel”

lebanon

#8 Jul 13, 2007
scooby doobie wrote:
shoot'em
Thats right "cop" tell her to shoot the dogs but dont tell her that your a cop and that you will arrest her for firing a gun in city limits.

Dont tell her that her right is to protect herself and family and personal property by any means; and if its lethal means as a last resort.
Oracle

Bethlehem, PA

#9 Jul 13, 2007
I have 4 weimaraners in a country setting, but we do have neighbors. If one of them attacked ANYONE I would be the first one to get out the Glock.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Sep 20 Rat Packer 22
News Missing teen found dead Sep 8 TRUMP 2020 14
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... Aug 28 ImTiredOf_It 19
Shenandoah pa police (Oct '13) Aug 26 JameysB 3
thinking of moving to Girardville Aug 26 JameysB 3
News Son: - I assumed the worst' Aug '17 Dirty Dick da Biker 14
Thinking of moving to Shenandoah Heights, PA Aug '17 bella 4

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance