Police: Spurned Schuylkill County man...

Police: Spurned Schuylkill County man killed woman with truck

There are 16 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jun 18, 2007, titled Police: Spurned Schuylkill County man killed woman with truck. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A 42-year-old Girardville man charged with homicide repeatedly ran over his victim with his truck after she spurned his sexual advances, then left the shirtless woman's crushed body lying in a pool of blood by ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

WTF

Bedminster, PA

#1 Jun 18, 2007
This is a very disturbing stoy!
valleyvenus

Catasauqua, PA

#2 Jun 18, 2007
I know everyone will say that this was the woman's fault for leaving with a man she met in a bar. I do agree it was dangerous and reckless behavior on her part. Even though this man felt jilted, it gave him no right to murder this woman. He could have walked away or took her back where he picked her up. There must have been some reason why she suddenly decided to go any further. No doubt that he'll justify his actions and blame her entirely. What is wrong with some men? Where is the self control? And please, I don't want to hear that she asked for it. No one asks to be murdered!
LISSY

Bangall, NY

#3 Jun 18, 2007
OH MY THAT IS INSANE!!!
damn fools

Allentown, PA

#4 Jun 18, 2007
Even money says he pleads guilty on the first three and is never tried on the homocide charge. Out in four years.

Since: Mar 07

Coopersburg

#7 Jun 18, 2007
I can even imagine this.

The unfortunate lesson here:
NEVER EVER get in to a car with someone you met in bar or any where else for that matter.

“What the?”

Since: Jun 07

Allentown

#8 Jun 18, 2007
There goes my plans for Friday night... some people just ruin all the fun
Unreal

Northampton, PA

#9 Jun 18, 2007
so there going to do the same thing to him too right?

“Made in America”

Since: Apr 07

Allentown, Pa

#11 Jun 18, 2007
wow...and people say Allentown has got crazy people...$h!t...that man has got to be clinically insane
PSUGrad

Chicago, IL

#12 Jun 18, 2007
I'm not surprised this happened in Schuylkill County. In Lehigh County, it's done by gun or knife.

“You call THIS civilization??”

Since: Mar 07

Orefield, PA

#13 Jun 18, 2007
This is one scary story! He must have quite a way with the ladies!
Belle

Doylestown, PA

#14 Jun 18, 2007
OK, correct me if I'm wrong. If you back up over something and aren't sure what it was, wouldnt you: A) Get out of the car and see what you hit or B) Before you even back up, make sure you know no one is behind you....why would you back up, hit something and then put the car in drive only to hit it again*?
Also, why would this woman walk behind or in front of a vehicle where the driver is pi$$ed off? I'll bet you he may get off lightly since she was negligent.
Belle

Doylestown, PA

#15 Jun 18, 2007
also, why would a 45 & 42 year old need to park on a back road to get it on...whatever happened to "your place or mine"....

“Made in America”

Allentown, Pa

#17 Jun 18, 2007
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Because he probably thought that mom might wake up. The guys a stinking loser. Now he will rot in jail with the rest of his kind.
Wow, I'm getting better, see I didn't pick on a single black or puerto rican.
see you are getting into it now...equally picking on people...don't discrimminate...this man was obviously white...but yeah why when he backed over whatever he thought it was didnt he get out?...I'm sure if it was a dear he'd be all up on it
ELT452

Souderton, PA

#18 Jun 18, 2007
Maybe he had a wife at home, couldn't go there...But more than likely he lives with Mommy.

Allentown, PA

#19 Jun 18, 2007
Psycho!

“Made in America”

Allentown, Pa

#21 Jun 19, 2007
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I am an equal opportunity offender.
woman, men, black, puerto ricans, asians (though i don't know any) gays, wiggers, fems, cross dressers (you should see my wardrobe), hicks, spicks, dicks, chicks, blablablabla.
that is good...I equally make fun of them all...after all I am a legal United States citizen granted the right to Free Speech and Expression in the constitution

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News New VA Clinic Open in Pottsville Feb 16 Fat boy 15
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler (Dec '15) Feb 11 lazorus bog 6
thinking of moving to Girardville (Aug '17) Nov '17 Eaglebob 5
Loved ones incarcerated Nov '17 Momma Bear 1
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Sep '17 Rat Packer 22
News Missing teen found dead Sep '17 TRUMP 2020 14
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... (Jun '17) Aug '17 ImTiredOf_It 19

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages