Police accuse 2 men of helping bank r...

Police accuse 2 men of helping bank robber

There are 7 comments on the The Morning Call story from Nov 30, 2007, titled Police accuse 2 men of helping bank robber. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A father and son were arrested and arraigned last night on conspiracy charges for allegedly helping to rob a Schuylkill County bank.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Travelyn

Emmaus, PA

#1 Nov 30, 2007
OK, what are the stats now - at least one bank a week getting robbed?

I think it's time to restore armed guards at ALL bank locations. That or rig something up to stop them the second they pull this [email protected]

Oh my, me, a "bleeding heart liberal," advocating violence against criminals!!!

This is just sickening. Absolutely no respect left in this world for anything.
Reader

Springtown, PA

#2 Nov 30, 2007
Give bank tellers tazer guns. Or arm them outright.

“Jumping Jesus on a pogostick!”

Since: Aug 07

New Ringgold

#3 Dec 1, 2007
I think the purpose of this article was to show the heartwarming closeness the father and son had. Some fathers and sons hunt unsuspecting animals to bond, these ones hunt unsuspecting banks in order to bond. AAAH, nice to see a tight knit family in the area every once in a while, it helps restore a sense of hope in the community.

*****for those without a sense of humor- its sarcasm. I know I have to make the obvious even more obvious, because if I don't someone will say something.*****
wow

Birdsboro, PA

#4 Dec 1, 2007
i like the tazer idea! right in the back of the head at 10 ft. when he (or she) turns around to leave,even better by 4 tellers. like to see that on the news
perpetuity5

Sankt Augustin, Germany

#5 Dec 3, 2007
DIOCHICK... YOU are THE smartass aren't ya???.....tz

Since: Jan 08

Shamokin, PA

#6 Jan 5, 2008
Can any of you people comprehend what you read?? I reckon not. It did read that the father/son were not charged with robbery,etc. They were charged with conspiracy for giving the guy a ride. Oh by the way if comprehend is above your intelligence level, it means to be able to understand and retatin what you have read.
OLDE DUDE

Bethlehem, PA

#7 Jan 9, 2008
DON't worry OILMAN. We don't care.Its a story to have fun with, fool. By the way, When was the last time you gave your dad a ride,so's he would'nt have to walk.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) May 22 Doc U R a Joke 427
News Coaldale businessman jailed for... Apr '16 Super Sperm 2
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Mar '16 Anti apollyon 9,970
bruce forker murdered? (Mar '10) Feb '16 Riley 24
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Feb '16 Steve Jobs 19
Gina Jan '16 Ironworker 2
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler Dec '15 tell them 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages