Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely no...

Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black

There are 9974 comments on the The Westside Gazette story from Dec 14, 2005, titled Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black. In it, The Westside Gazette reports that:

Watching a local television program recently, I heard Spike Lee express his belief that Queen Cleopatra of Egypt was Black.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Westside Gazette.

Since: Nov 12

Romania

#10675 Apr 7, 2013
Justanyone wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol.
You clearly don't understand irony and sarcasm, do you ?
Unfortunately , he does'nt . Too bad for him !
Blackgirl

Qatar

#10676 Apr 17, 2013
Doesn't matter if Cleopetra was green or yellow..anyway it doesn't matter to me. What matters is I'm here alive and well..a hella pretty black lady!!! Now you Cleopetra was Egyptian a white one,..happy???
Yes

Waverly, TN

#10677 Apr 17, 2013
If whites stole civilization from blacks why didn't blacks continue to be civilized ? How did they go back to eating one another ? How do you explain the IQ gap proven by thousands of sound scientific research , mostly by people trying to disprove it
Blackgirls

Qatar

#10678 Apr 17, 2013
Yes with utmost respect I think you are talking absolute rubbish, white did steal civilisation one I can think of is South Africa. No one was allowed freedom to study and be like them, why? Why will any person that is smart not allow anyone that they think is not smart to try and get same qualification? The IQ gap has so much to deal with the fact that the level of affordable education most black people can't, I tell give it a generation or 2. Blacks will be just like everyone. God bless Africa and its people, God is with us.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#10679 Apr 18, 2013
Very simple
SHE WAS GREEK!!
domingo

Minneapolis, MN

#10680 May 8, 2013
if 50 to 75 percent of her heritage is unknown then
how is this even a debate
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#10681 May 8, 2013
domingo wrote:
if 50 to 75 percent of her heritage is unknown then
how is this even a debate
Her heritage is not unknown. She was an inbred European royal.
AaWake

Allison Park, PA

#10682 Jun 8, 2013
joepoli wrote:
I agree with you wholeheartedly. I was not aware of all the issues but find your analysis and statements believable.
The Black community is obscessed with the race of Cleopatra, in my opinion, for one reason: They want to make a black connection to the current genetic makeup of Europe. If Cleopatra was black then everyone who came in contact with Greek and Romans in ancient Egypt was definately black, thereby contributing their intellect and genes to European culture. In other words, the achievements of Europe are rooted in black intellect and culture. Europeans would owe eveything to black Africa. Blacks totally dismiss the fact that Cuacasians occupied the Middle East for thousands of years. Note the lack of prognathism in many of the Egyptian rulers. True black Africans (Nubians) ruled Egypt for about 100 years at the end of the empire when it was in total decline.
Your an idiot and know nothing of ancient history. White people lived in caves and ate each other until they met MOORS. Research them maybe you'll learn something.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#10683 Jun 8, 2013
AaWake wrote:
<quoted text> Your an idiot and know nothing of ancient history. White people lived in caves and ate each other until they met MOORS. Research them maybe you'll learn something.
burrrp
kijoe

West Mifflin, PA

#10684 Jun 10, 2013
youtube.com/watch... ……
i doubt it lol
Renee G

Brooklyn, NY

#10686 Aug 21, 2013
kurt thomas wrote:
I definitely do not think cleopatra was pure black NOR pure white. Infact cleopatra's father was greek and his wife an african queen. NOW anyone with logic and common sense can clearly see that these two combinations cannot produce a white person - and you're telling me she was white arn't you.... well i know your ancestors lied to us africans about our history which is most lost but please did they lie to you too... infact the true egyptian queens and kings of kemet(egypt - black land) were all africans....yes, if anyone opposes this please feel free to tell me 1)why and who blew off the sphinx facial features - which depicted african features... and if it was indeed an black african, why would any other race worship it? 2)i recommend you go to egypt and take a look at the interior of pyramids and the museum- put your eyes on any pharoh's statue - what color is his skin - black of course - and oh yeah fella they blew off the nose and lips of some 2.. hey they truth is simple...the egyptians thought the greeks - which many of them confessed to IN RECORD. therefore all greeks later inventions and ideas were based on egypt thought!
PREACH!! YEEEESSS What you say is whole truth!! Got these white people really thinking Cleo and all the first queens and kings were not from Africa or even pure african!! History and the people who corrupted it should be shameful!!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#10687 Aug 21, 2013
Renee G wrote:
<quoted text> PREACH!! YEEEESSS What you say is whole truth!! Got these white people really thinking Cleo and all the first queens and kings were not from Africa or even pure african!! History and the people who corrupted it should be shameful!!
Cleopatra was NOT an Africa, she was as European as her name shows her to be, in other words she was white, sockie.

Since: Aug 13

Vernon, Canada

#10688 Aug 21, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleopatra was NOT an Africa, she was as European as her name shows her to be, in other words she was white, sockie.
EE malakes vyenoon steen fora pallee

cheapo

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#10689 Aug 22, 2013
Africa wrote:
I would say Cleopatra was a Black women.She did wait on
no man,she did let nobody stand in her way and she did
did not take shit.So to me she is a BLACK women.
All to ALLAH {God}
What is this Allah thing? She was a srong non Muslim woman and good on her. WHY DO YOU Cult Level MUSLIMS TRY TO DISTORT HISTORY ON A DAILY BASIS? oH YEAH BECAUSE YOU ARE LYING THROUGH YOUR TEETH. You are extremits and I hate that sort of thing. I have no problem with any religion as long as it is rational and true.

cheapo

Location hidden

#10690 Aug 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DONT TALK CR*P THERE WERE NEVER EVER ANY BLACK NATIONS IN EUROPE! Where their skeletons?
Until history (or I should say science) tells us otherwise, homo sapiens evovled on the continant of Africa. We all call from there although I have seen recent reports saying there were separate offshoots. In the long run it does not matter. We are the same species inspite of Global racism.
Sajit Mahmood

Greece

#10691 Aug 22, 2013
Cleopatra did belong to the Ptolemaic Dynasty.

Ptolemaic Dynasty was of Greek origin and they ruled Egypt for many many years.

For infos here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ptolemaic_dynast...

Actually,since Alexander the Great conquered Egypt,there was a large Greek community in Egypt,til 1950 s where the Egyptians decided to kick the filthy beggars out of their country hehehe
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#10692 Aug 22, 2013
Sajit Mahmood wrote:
For infos here
Actually,since Alexander the Great conquered Egypt,there was a large Greek community in Egypt,til 1950 s where the Egyptians decided to kick the filthy beggars out of their country hehehe
Among them was spathazz - but he was an albanian romani. I wonder why the two of you don't get along.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#10693 Aug 22, 2013
cheapo wrote:
<quoted text>
Until history (or I should say science) tells us otherwise, homo sapiens evovled on the continant of Africa. We all call from there although I have seen recent reports saying there were separate offshoots. In the long run it does not matter. We are the same species inspite of Global racism.
Excellent post.
IL Principe

Hørning, Denmark

#10694 Aug 22, 2013
Sajit Mahmood wrote:
For infos here
She was half albanian half turkish....LMAO....loking forward to an explosion.

cheapo

Location hidden

#10695 Aug 22, 2013
Yes wrote:
If whites stole civilization from blacks why didn't blacks continue to be civilized ? How did they go back to eating one another ? How do you explain the IQ gap proven by thousands of sound scientific research , mostly by people trying to disprove it
Do you suffer from a mental illness by any chance? Besides being from the South I mean. Oh and just in case you did not know, the KKK is broke. They spent all their barely gotten funds on cheap beer and cheaper women.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Son: - I assumed the worst' 7 hr Chester Bennington 1
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... Jul 3 Bermuda Triangle 13
News Collapsing Building Causing Concern in Girardville Jun 24 six degrees of Lulz 2
proud of myself and my shortcomings too (Nov '12) Jun 24 skook cesspool 3
News Police: Son beat attorney with bat Jun 23 Casey At Bat 4
News Autopsy Wednesday for estranged husband... Jun 22 Skooker goes full... 1
Thinking of moving to Shenandoah Heights, PA Jun '17 On The Move 1

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages