Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely no...

Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black

There are 9974 comments on the The Westside Gazette story from Dec 14, 2005, titled Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black. In it, The Westside Gazette reports that:

Watching a local television program recently, I heard Spike Lee express his belief that Queen Cleopatra of Egypt was Black.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Westside Gazette.

Lena

Wanniassa, Australia

#10569 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
AAAWWWW!... Isn't this nice... An all racist parade... Ya got white Romanians, and Russians... Greekies... and Asian Malkins... all marching in arm locked to their DEATH!... lol... just like the Klan, Neo-Nazis and their political wing... the NRA...
Reminds me of the Klan march on the Washington capital...
yep keep proving it, your paranoid loool

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#10570 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, when you post "Egyptian Lad"... I hope you mean dog... because what you just stated was a complete and utter lie... the Egyptians were of African descent... AFRICAN... not Euro mess, not asian... not Persian... but of Africoid blood... the DNA bares this out, the writings from both black, white and asian studies bare this fact out and of course, the Egyptians themselves bare this out with their art work, their impressionistic stone work, their own writings and the people that they left behind... you can cut the racist fantasies from your euro trash thinking...
Hey dipsht

Ancient egyptians were Arabs...( there are black arabs too)

Sudanese people are half black/half arab(egypt race)

hahhaha their dna

Go ask your egyptologists about the giants of egypt the truth they ban

IN egypt, there was big nation of Giant people ,they were not africans

the giant egyptians did bring african slaves to live in egypt

Face the truth......want evidence?

Gooogle " slavery in ancient egypt", u will see ancient arab egyptians beat up ancient black africans

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#10571 Feb 23, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, when you post "Egyptian Lad"... I hope you mean dog... because what you just stated was a complete and utter lie... the Egyptians were of African descent... AFRICAN... not Euro mess, not asian... not Persian... but of Africoid blood... the DNA bares this out, the writings from both black, white and asian studies bare this fact out and of course, the Egyptians themselves bare this out with their art work, their impressionistic stone work, their own writings and the people that they left behind... you can cut the racist fantasies from your euro trash thinking...
u r really sick person and complex

U should know " being brown>>>>>doesn t mean African-black"

there is a diff between black and brown(tanned)

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#10572 Feb 23, 2013
I've heard about Cleopatra but I don't know much about her. It really depends on which time period she ruled. The ancient egyptian were beja people since the ae's said they came from the land of punt, which is in modern day horn of africa. If she ruled after the many invasions, then she could be something else?
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#10573 Feb 25, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>thats a deep statement PIper... Too cultural to be American... I don't know about all that though... I feel that if you can't tell an obvious truth, your not much about culture except burrying truths for the sake of shadowing lies... such as the Cleopatra being of all greek white when in fact, her own people was more mixed than the population they meant to rule... Her sister Arsinoe was definately of African mixed blood her remains bare that out...
The things is, she and her sister Cleopatra VII had the same mother... she was of African descent for sure... but you may know the political game played... one drop of African blood where the population is a minority and you are black... but one drop of Another race where the population is majority African and you are not black no matter how dark you are... this certainly holds true in African areas where the Arabs hold control... And in the South of the African continent where the boars were of mixed race of Germanic and African blood...(Mulattos' if you will)... and they claimed of white heritage along with the Hottentots who were African with mixed lineage with the Boars but claim that they are not black... They say... "Coloreds"... So, I say to the all, don't talk about being ashamed about being of anything when many of you whites have not accepted yoursleves yet to this f*cking day... Africans are your mothers and fathers...
Totally wrong. Her own people weren't any more mixed then any other Europeans, they were white, that is why they cluster phenotypically and genetically with other Europeans. Cleopatra was full Greek and white and so was her sister Arsinoe. They did not have African mixed blood. Their mother was NOT of African descent, she was part of the Ptolemaic bloodline and as white as Arsinoe and Cleopatra. They were NOT Mulattos. The Ptolemies did not intermix outside of their own kind. To be an heir in the Ptolemaic Dynasty one had to gain recognized from THE MOTHER'S GREEK-MACEDONIAN BLOODLINE, a woman who was African would NOT have Greek-Macedonian bloodline so her children would NOT have been recognized as heirs to the Ptolemaic Dynasty. Their mother was as white and part of the Greek-Macedonian bloodline as Cleopatra and Arsinoe where. Also contemporary sources for the life of Cleopatra wrote that all the wives of the Ptolemies were women of significant Greek-Macedonian royal status, which rules out any 'black African' slaves or concubines or queens, which is more evidence that Cleopatra, her sister and their siblings were all of the traditional Macedonian Greek stock. People need to stop making inaccurate conclusions on misinformation and misconstrued claims.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#10574 Feb 25, 2013
Elmiboy wrote:
I've heard about Cleopatra but I don't know much about her. It really depends on which time period she ruled. The ancient egyptian were beja people since the ae's said they came from the land of punt, which is in modern day horn of africa. If she ruled after the many invasions, then she could be something else?
Cleopatra was a European, aka white Queen, she wasn't a native Egyptian, and came along long after Egypt's prime times. She came from an inbreeding European Dynasty, the Ptolemies who conquered Egypt in the 4th century BC. She and the Ptolemaic Dynasty that she belonged to were foreigner invaders and colonial rulers. They weren't much liked by the native Egyptians. Here is a bust of Cleopatra from her lifetime.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... s-Museum-Berlin1.jpg

“"Luke...... I'm your father!..”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10575 Feb 26, 2013
Lena wrote:
<quoted text>how was that racist?? I just mentioned that black people have a complex and its true, just like yr post to me proved it LOL
To state that the Europeans are the Egyptians as well as claiming Cleopatra was of Greek heritage in a land that the Ptolomies occupied for hundreds of years prove who are the ones with the self hating complex... there is not a single proof that whites came from Africa... let alone Egypt... but here are fools claiming to be not only Egyptians, but asians, and middle eastern as well...
Oh yeah you don't have a complex... What a dumb ass..

Location hidden

#10576 Feb 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleopatra was a European, aka white Queen, she wasn't a native Egyptian, and came along long after Egypt's prime times. She came from an inbreeding European Dynasty, the Ptolemies who conquered Egypt in the 4th century BC. She and the Ptolemaic Dynasty that she belonged to were foreigner invaders and colonial rulers. They weren't much liked by the native Egyptians. Here is a bust of Cleopatra from her lifetime.
Jeff... Cleopatra waa not a full European and you know it... She was part heritage of a european lineage that is it... Her mother was proven to be a daughter of the High preist of Egypt... when are you going to get over yourself and your lies... Plus I have seen your photo... you are no more an asian than I am a friend of Netenyahu... dude... Here we go again... you ready for me buddy...

Location hidden

#10577 Feb 26, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
if you show one more link from some damn Wikipedia... I'll come to boston and knock the shit out of you...

Location hidden

#10578 Feb 26, 2013
show me an actual site that has a reputation for the truth and one that does not work to hide the facts... try it one day...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#10579 Feb 26, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>Jeff... Cleopatra waa not a full European and you know it... She was part heritage of a european lineage that is it... Her mother was proven to be a daughter of the High preist of Egypt... when are you going to get over yourself and your lies... Plus I have seen your photo... you are no more an asian than I am a friend of Netenyahu... dude... Here we go again... you ready for me buddy...
Ready for what? More of your lies. You are incorrect as always. You are the one who is lying and should get over yourself with your obsession of trying to claim this white Queen and her European foreign Dynasty. Cleopatra was a full European, an inbred, her mother was not the daughter of any High priest of Egypt. In fact when the Ptolemies took over Egypt, it was the PERSIANS who were ruling the country, not Egyptians. Her mother was proven to be of Ptolemaic Greek-Macedonian bloodline, she was her father's niece/cousin, just as white and just as inbred as Cleopatra, her siblings and all other Ptolemies.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#10580 Feb 26, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>To state that the Europeans are the Egyptians as well as claiming Cleopatra was of Greek heritage in a land that the Ptolomies occupied for hundreds of years prove who are the ones with the self hating complex... there is not a single proof that whites came from Africa... let alone Egypt... but here are fools claiming to be not only Egyptians, but asians, and middle eastern as well...
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>To state that the Europeans are the Egyptians as well as claiming Cleopatra was of Greek heritage in a land that the Ptolomies occupied for hundreds of years prove who are the ones with the self hating complex... there is not a single proof that whites came from Africa... let alone Egypt... but here are fools claiming to be not only Egyptians, but asians, and middle eastern as well...
Incorrect. Cleopatra is of Greek heritage, her name, her ancestry, her language, her bloodline were all European. There was nothing Egyptian nor African about this Dynasty they were foreing European colonial rulers who were hated by the native Egyptians. In fact when they conquered Egypt it was ruled by the Persians.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#10581 Feb 26, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>if you show one more link from some damn Wikipedia... I'll come to boston and knock the shit out of you...
Try it, as if your empty threats and claims mean anything to anyone.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#10582 Feb 26, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
show me an actual site that has a reputation for the truth and one that does not work to hide the facts... try it one day...
All actual sites provided and sources are reputable and from THAT time period in ancient times. Not dubious and inaccurate personal OPINIONS of MODERN DAY clownish 'sources' who post their own personal views cause the ancient evidence contradict and prove them as liars.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#10583 Feb 26, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
AAAWWWW!... Isn't this nice... An all racist parade... Ya got white Romanians, and Russians... Greekies... and Asian Malkins... all marching in arm locked to their DEATH!... lol... just like the Klan, Neo-Nazis and their political wing... the NRA...
Reminds me of the Klan march on the Washington capital...
Ta Setis----ghamissoo

Since: Feb 10

Brighton, UK

#10584 Feb 26, 2013
Spathis wrote:
<quoted text>Ta Setis----ghamissoo
Touting for sausage business again you old sausage whure.
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

#10585 Feb 26, 2013
CantHideTheTruth wrote:
<quoted text>
Touting for sausage business again you old sausage whure.
homey third world Parrot
Eleni

Wanniassa, Australia

#10586 Feb 26, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
just cant handle the fact that she was greek huh, everybody is black loool stop yr crying and get over yr complex
Eleni

Wanniassa, Australia

#10587 Feb 26, 2013
Ta Setis Revenge wrote:
<quoted text>if you show one more link from some damn Wikipedia... I'll come to boston and knock the shit out of you...
resorting to threats now, people ususally do that when they are proved wrong lol

“M.A....Rise”

Location hidden

#10589 Feb 26, 2013
Elmiboy wrote:
Beja people were only slaves in egypt

Ancient egyptians were semetic and fews were mixed with africans

Africans are genetically [email protected], such like you and ta setia

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thinking of moving to Shenandoah Heights, PA Fri bella 4
thinking of moving to Girardville Fri bella 2
News Son: - I assumed the worst' Fri Skook Intelligenc... 13
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler (Dec '15) Aug 14 noseyfucker 5
Amber alert!! Missing girl Please Help!!!! Aug 14 noseyfucker 3
Shenandoah pa police (Oct '13) Jul 25 Chendo for life 2
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... Jul '17 Bermuda Triangle 13

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages