Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black

Full story: The Westside Gazette

Watching a local television program recently, I heard Spike Lee express his belief that Queen Cleopatra of Egypt was Black.

Comments (Page 488)

Showing posts 9,741 - 9,760 of9,917
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Cleopatra's mother was as white as she was, they both belonged to the Ptolemaic Dynasty. There was nothing 'African' about any of the Ptolemies, they were Europeans in ancestry.
yiasou Jeff ti kaneis, sorry I haven't visited this thread for a while,hope u been well
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Zeeto ee Elatha -yassoo jeff levendopetho!

Since: Nov 12

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>hahahah its ok don't apologise u r allowed to be "you"... u being from Romania and posting from Africa forum is as funny as me being greek/ozzie posting from Egypt forum LOL
Thank you very much for your kind allowance, my queen. ;^) Or should I say , me greek goddess?:^)

You live in Oz (on my mobile-can't see peep's location)? I've spent all me childhood in Perth;West Australia.

Well, Ive lurked trough all topix forums and when I see something funny or incredible stupid or anything I can be interested at, then I post.

And yup, I've also seen some of your posts in Egypt forum, you have a friend there, kinda flirting like friend, forgot his nik name thou ;^)

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>I know..was just kidding with them,,im not racist they just annoy me cos they think everyone was originally black ha ha
its history that Cleopatra came from greek heritage daughter of a greek general but they insist that she was black African ,,,dodos they are
But since Afrocentrists try to make even vikings black, then in their twisted "mind", ancient greeks looked like charcoal. Its just a very low self esteem and a closed despise 'bout genuine african cultures and admiration for other peep's cultures, especialy Europe, Central America and Asia.

Just a little correction if I may, Cleo wasn't the daughter of a greek general, she was his gggrand - plus more than 300 years - grand daughter.:^)

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Gee, I thought @Jeff is chinese, not greek . :^O
Jeff

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>yiasou Jeff ti kaneis, sorry I haven't visited this thread for a while,hope u been well
Spathis wrote:
Zeeto ee Elatha -yassoo jeff levendopetho!
Hey Lena and Spathi, how are you guys? Hope everything is well with both of you.:-)
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

-Piper- wrote:
Gee, I thought @Jeff is chinese, not greek .:^O
You thought correct, I'm Chinese not Greek but majored in Classical Greek. ;-)
Spathis

Vernon, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Hey Lena and Spathi, how are you guys? Hope everything is well with both of you.:-)
Everything is going well.
Very busy .

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanx Lord, I've thought I got some memory lose LOL :^)

Unfortunately, for me classic greek and modern one "sound" same, when writed cos I've never heard a classic Socrates talking thou and of course cos I don't know shit about both :^D

But I thought you've talked in modern one. Well, not talk'd but write . LOL
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

-Piper- wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you very much for your kind allowance, my queen. ;^) Or should I say , me greek goddess?:^)
You live in Oz (on my mobile-can't see peep's location)? I've spent all me childhood in Perth;West Australia.
Well, Ive lurked trough all topix forums and when I see something funny or incredible stupid or anything I can be interested at, then I post.
And yup, I've also seen some of your posts in Egypt forum, you have a friend there, kinda flirting like friend, forgot his nik name thou ;^)
are u flirting me piper LOOOL ohhh u from Perth which I haven't had to pleasure to visit yet, I hear its beautiful there, I will go one day,but Canberra is better))
my flirting friend?? who do u mean?

u know the way u post u sound like u r Scottish..lol
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

-Piper- wrote:
<quoted text> But since Afrocentrists try to make even vikings black, then in their twisted "mind", ancient greeks looked like charcoal. Its just a very low self esteem and a closed despise 'bout genuine african cultures and admiration for other peep's cultures, especialy Europe, Central America and Asia.
Just a little correction if I may, Cleo wasn't the daughter of a greek general, she was his gggrand - plus more than 300 years - grand daughter.:^)
oh they always crying about something))
sorry I meant to say daughter of Ptolemy
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

-Piper- wrote:
Gee, I thought @Jeff is chinese, not greek .:^O
hes not either LOL hes American))
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
heya Jeff, howz it going, still having a lot of sbow there? well send me some I feel like throwing a few snowballs at certain people lol
Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
youre chinese?? yu jokin right, u didn't look chinese in that link with the snow u showed me??

“Mellita, domi adsum ”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Lena

Canberra, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2013

Bluntey wrote:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/C leopatra
hiya bluntey & thnx for that, may it knock some sense into the afrocentrics lolol, heres another one for them ... OOOOOOPA!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>youre chinese?? yu jokin right, u didn't look chinese in that link with the snow u showed me??
LoL! That wasn't me. I wasn't in the picture, Lena. That was a random press release picture of how much snow in my area we got that I posted to show you. By the way, we got a mother load a few weeks ago that surpassed that last time. ;-)
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>heya Jeff, howz it going, still having a lot of sbow there? well send me some I feel like throwing a few snowballs at certain people lol
We got a mother load of a blizzard a few weeks ago. Blizzard Nemo. Cars were completely buried, and people couldn't open their home doors, there were reports about people climbing out of their windows to get out of their houses. It started snowing mid day Friday and didn't stop until lat Saturday. lol
Jeff

Marlborough, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
We got a mother load of a blizzard a few weeks ago. Blizzard Nemo. Cars were completely buried, and people couldn't open their home doors, there were reports about people climbing out of their windows to get out of their houses. It started snowing mid day Friday and didn't stop until lat Saturday. lol
OOps I meant didn't stop snowing until Late Sunday. We also banned from driving from 4PM Friday until mid day Sunday by our governor and if anyone was caught driving they could be fined $500 and face a year in jail.

Romania

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Lena wrote:
<quoted text>are u flirting me piper LOOOL ohhh u from Perth which I haven't had to pleasure to visit yet, I hear its beautiful there, I will go one day,but Canberra is better))
my flirting friend?? who do u mean?
u know the way u post u sound like u r Scottish..lol
I've always flirt with greek girls :^) LOL

Nay, Canberra is krap when 'bout me city (don't live there anymore thou).

Can't cope teh desert aren't ya ?

Dunno teh name, sorry but I've forgot it .

Do I , strange . LOL :^)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 9,741 - 9,760 of9,917
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frackville Discussions

Search the Frackville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 3 min G Bush 51,178
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 1 hr Bobby Homestead the Man 3,800
24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Jul 10 Mole 423
Shenandoah hires part-time cops (Feb '10) Jun 28 Old School 5
Man charged with homicide Jun 24 heterosexual 5
Is Shenadoah a good place to live or alot of ga... (Nov '12) Jun '14 anonymous 3
Bids opened for demolition projects May '14 SlimBobArsonPants 2
•••
•••
•••
Frackville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Frackville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••