HEAD TO HEAD Wind turbines a scam, only benefit builders Wind e...

A week ago, I had great fun bashing Kansas , my least favorite state, saying that if we must let ''hucksters and their politician pals'' corrupt landscapes with ugly and inefficient wind turbines, which produce dribbles of electricity at tremendous cost, then ''Kansas is the place to do it.'' A A... That column came after I drove through Kansas and ... Read more
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Liberal Terminator

Plymouth, PA

#21 Jul 31, 2009
vet wrote:
<quoted text>
#1. use spell-check !!
#2. don't post above your education!!
#3. get a clue you friggin moron!!!
#4. may we please store the waste in
your back yard!!!
#5. on what planet is something that
will be radio-active for millions
of years safer that the friggin
wind.
Comrade phony vet,

I am a real vet.

You need to learn to respond with facts, not vitriol and hate of alternative views on energy.

No need to cuss and namecall just because I have proposed a realist energy alternatives to your neanderthal "No more energy production, no more Nukes". By god you sound like a 70's leftover extremist hippy.

Despite your hate and propoganda, Nuclear Energy is safe. You need to get updated on the latest technology and most of all the real facts.

You still got your head in the sand.

Nuclear Energy spent fuel storage is safe to be put in your backyard, with the appropriate technology. If you will agree to support it, they can store it in my backyard to.

Go Nuclear Power, safe, efficient and less expensive over it's like than some other sources.

For Cross, Gun & Free Enterprise.

liberalismisasin.com

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#22 Jul 31, 2009
Geothermal power is the way to go. The earth has an inexhaustible amount of heat.

Dig a hole. Pour cold water down. Pump hot water up.

It's non-polluting and doesn't kill animals.

It's plentiful everywhere.

Problem solved.

NEXT problem !

“Protestant, Gay, Libertarian”

Since: Apr 08

Long Island, NY

#23 Jul 31, 2009
The square root of 441 is positive 21 and negative 21.

NEXT problem !

Since: Mar 07

Bethlehem, PA

#24 Jul 31, 2009
mmm_cheesesteak wrote:
<quoted text>
earth net energy- they have a solar hot water system about 24'x7'. i know hot water only covers 1 need for energy in a home, but they are an all American company. American owned, operated, & products built solely from American Suppliers. 92% efficiency and with a competitive price of 5k for the solar unit it at least makes them someone to look into. even if it wouldnt work for your home, businesses that consume hot water could definitely benefit from there products. return on investment is about a year and a half for larger applications.
actually there is an Energy seminar/convention thingamajig this weekend at Lafayette if anyone wants to tell a group of engineers they are idiots...which is always fun!

Yeah, "Made in the USA". Just like everything else that is, it's not what people need.

Electricity is the issue, not just hot water.

Besides, I have gas heat and hot water.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shenandoah man charged in child rape Mar 27 concerned citizen 2
uma Mar 4 oldpisser 4
News Fourteen arrested in Slatington area drug sweep (Apr '09) Feb 26 Riskie westside R... 15
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Feb '15 sgeandhu 9,968
Crotch Rot Jan '15 Hazleton is the pits 1
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Dec '14 BigBoy 425
News Police Chief Video Sparks Controversy (Jul '13) Dec '14 progressive 4
Frackville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Frackville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]