SOUTH MANHEIM TOWNSHIP Schuylkill Cou...

SOUTH MANHEIM TOWNSHIP Schuylkill County LAKE WYNONAH LODGE FIR...

There are 4 comments on the The Morning Call story from Feb 21, 2008, titled SOUTH MANHEIM TOWNSHIP Schuylkill County LAKE WYNONAH LODGE FIR.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The fire that damaged Lake Wynonah Lodge in South Manheim Township early Tuesday was deliberately set, police say.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

Mommyof2

Bethlehem, PA

#1 Feb 24, 2008
My family and I are looking into moving to the Lake Wynonah area, does anyone know anything about the area. Anything to look out for?
motherof4

AOL

#2 Mar 2, 2008
we are also thinking about moving to lake wynonah and we are coming from catasuqua, im on the fence aboutit
rockdog

Selinsgrove, PA

#3 Mar 5, 2008
I have lived in the lake for 20 years and love it.
Lisa

Detroit, MI

#4 Jun 26, 2008
You can contact Tracy Vander Meulen a local resident realtor. We used her and was very pleased with her services and is very knowledgable about the Lake. Her email is [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whew! Despite Jewish-sounding name, Penn State ... (Nov '11) Jun '16 Youknow 5
News Trans woman claims bias at Walmart Jun '16 shemale fun 11
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) May '16 Doc U R a Joke 427
News Coaldale businessman jailed for... Apr '16 Super Sperm 2
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Mar '16 Anti apollyon 9,970
bruce forker murdered? (Mar '10) Feb '16 Riley 24
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Feb '16 Steve Jobs 19

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages