West Mahanoy Township Police Say Driv...

West Mahanoy Township Police Say Driver In Country Illegally

There are 8 comments on the The Morning Call story from Mar 18, 2008, titled West Mahanoy Township Police Say Driver In Country Illegally. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A traffic stop by state police at Frackville on Saturday netted a man who was carrying a false international driver's license and a false Social Security number.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

dying allentown

Whitehall, PA

#1 Mar 18, 2008
That's 2 from the same area caught in the same day?? Maybe they should take a look around Shenandoah for their buddies
yes

Harrisburg, PA

#2 Mar 18, 2008
Round'em up and ship'em out!
DOUBLETAP

Slatington, PA

#3 Mar 18, 2008
Allentown is full of illegals. When ICE is notified, they rarely do anything. It's easy to stay here illegally.
Allentown Mom

AOL

#4 Mar 18, 2008
You are so right DOUBLETAP...I notified the authorities about an illegal and his wife who stole from me. I gave them their address, type of vehicle, and his place of employment. I even told them where he cashes his pay check. NOTHING was done. Now they're gone.
Filthy McFilthy

Lansdale, PA

#5 Mar 18, 2008
Give em' amnesty! ;D
Puddles

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2008
again, it's not about the illegals, it's about the people who hire them. If they have no jobs, they have no money, and no if they have no money they have no means to stay here. Simple realy, there is just too many people who want cheap labor.
dlj

Allentown, PA

#7 Mar 21, 2008
This guy will be back on the streets in a few days, and disappear immediately along with thousand of others. Don't you know it is against their constritutional rights to send them home?
Mozart

Dillon, SC

#8 Aug 4, 2008
DOUBLETAP wrote:
Allentown is full of illegals. When ICE is notified, they rarely do anything. It's easy to stay here illegally.
All illegal aliens are criminals. USA doesn't need any more illegals. Don't kill them. Just deport them all before its too late !!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
proud of myself and my shortcomings too (Nov '12) Mar 22 oralmaster 2
News Collapsing Building Causing Concern in Girardville Mar 20 ckilker1 1
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Mar 10 Cleopatra loved BWC 9,974
News Has Gilberton Chief Lost Credibility? (Jul '13) Feb '17 Marky Mark Funky ... 42
News Pennsylvanians ask feds to help disarm intimida... (Aug '13) Feb '17 Sisboi Markie 22
News 'Libtard'-hating ex-cop claims feds paid him to... (Dec '14) Feb '17 Sisboi Markie 2
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler (Dec '15) Feb '17 Sisboi Markie 4

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages