24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgag...

24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; Task Force Created

There are 427 comments on the ThePittsburghChannel story from Feb 4, 2008, titled 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; Task Force Created. In it, ThePittsburghChannel reports that:

Federal prosecutors in Pittsburgh have charged 24 people in connection with various mortgage fraud schemes. via ThePittsburghChannel

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ThePittsburghChannel.

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
BUGH MAN

Carnegie, PA

#454 Sep 6, 2014
WHERE can I find Mike Pope ? Does ANYONE know where is living at ?
Tenn T

Knoxville, TN

#455 Nov 9, 2014
I happened to be at Edgefield, S.C. with Mike Pope earlier this year. I have been reading these blogs and I cannot speak upon the things that Pope did before his incarceration. I can only speak of the Mike Pope that I happened to meet. Me and Mike studied together many nights and I truly believe he is a different person than before he was arrested. The times and conversations we had together lets me know he is a much more humble person now. God uses people in many different ways and Mike Pope mentored me and a close friend of mines. Again I cant speak on his past but Its truly been a blessing to have met Mike and learned about the Bible and life lessons in general that I gained for our studies.
BigBoy

Carnegie, PA

#456 Dec 19, 2014
Tenn T wrote:
I happened to be at Edgefield, S.C. with Mike Pope earlier this year. I have been reading these blogs and I cannot speak upon the things that Pope did before his incarceration. I can only speak of the Mike Pope that I happened to meet. Me and Mike studied together many nights and I truly believe he is a different person than before he was arrested. The times and conversations we had together lets me know he is a much more humble person now. God uses people in many different ways and Mike Pope mentored me and a close friend of mines. Again I cant speak on his past but Its truly been a blessing to have met Mike and learned about the Bible and life lessons in general that I gained for our studies.

YOU are a SUCKER just like the rest of us ! Do you really think he changed ? He knows how to over on people ! But all of here would love to run into him , I heard he is hiding !
Nichole

Philadelphia, PA

#458 Nov 5, 2015
jjc wrote:
justin truskowski is not clean
Katie Hutsler has a kid to another man. Poor Justin !
The doctor

Pittsburgh, PA

#459 Apr 17, 2016
Better watch your mouths. The Popes are on the rise and always will be, whether it's that last spoonful out of your newborns mouth or the last cent in your grandmothers purse. I hope you raise beautiful articulate children so we can take their hard earned earned money. You lost an articulate game. Your children will lose. Your children's children will lose. You're the losers and always will be. You've worked your entire lives to live comfortably just to have that taken away by wits, so that I can live in wealth. You shamed your father and all preceding generations of your family line. You've shamed your families and will take generations to recreate the meager wealth you've earned. Goodluck and welcome to the game.
Kernals House

United States

#460 Apr 17, 2016
Yo! This is all kernal, all the time. We ain't got time to talk about the pope.
Doc U R a Joke

Pittsburgh, PA

#461 May 22, 2016
The doctor wrote:
Better watch your mouths. The Popes are on the rise and always will be, whether it's that last spoonful out of your newborns mouth or the last cent in your grandmothers purse. I hope you raise beautiful articulate children so we can take their hard earned earned money. You lost an articulate game. Your children will lose. Your children's children will lose. You're the losers and always will be. You've worked your entire lives to live comfortably just to have that taken away by wits, so that I can live in wealth. You shamed your father and all preceding generations of your family line. You've shamed your families and will take generations to recreate the meager wealth you've earned. Goodluck and welcome to the game.
Let's meet so I can a spoonful of my fit in your MOUTH . Scared I would be Try me !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 22
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 2 headed to court for attempted homicide Dec 6 hillbillies 1
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Nov 24 Normandie Kent 9,972
News One dead in Kline Twp. shooting Nov '16 In The Loop 2
News 50th annual Tamaqua haunt draws clowns... Nov '16 Homeland Security 1
News News Briefing: Sept. 2-8, 2016 Sep '16 HIV positive news 1
shenendoah man aquitted for assaulting EX poli... Sep '16 get with God 1
News Whew! Despite Jewish-sounding name, Penn State ... (Nov '11) Jun '16 Youknow 5

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages