24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; Task Force Created

Feb 4, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: ThePittsburghChannel

Federal prosecutors in Pittsburgh have charged 24 people in connection with various mortgage fraud schemes. via ThePittsburghChannel

Comments
1 - 20 of 423 Comments Last updated Thursday Jul 10
First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Jen Britt

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2008

I know Carrie WEbb is a active person in mortgage fraud! She has cheated on here husband Tom Webb with the brotherinlaw lee!!!!!!! Also, with a man name Ron!!!!!! She need to be looked at!!!!!
single mom

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2008

Judged:

Michael Pope is a loser ..... He scammed me, I just can't wait to see him go to jail... I should buy him a bar of soap on a rope !!!
Jason Sharp

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2008

Carrie L. Webb is not a nice person! I have seen her at the West End Park House! She was drunk like a pig with a man with a beard! She was all over him!
who is this

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

who is this Carrie Webb ?? Maybe she should hook up with Michael Pope since his girlfriend is going to jail too poor , poor Tiffany Sorouts.....
who is this

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2008

I HAVE A MISSED SPELLED LAST NAME IT IS " TIFFANY lynn SPROUTS"
Jason Sharp

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

CARRIE WEBB LIVES IN KENNEDY TOWNSHIP FOR NOW! HOWEVER, HER HOUSE IS GOING BACK TO THE BANK!
single mom

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2008

Judged:

HEY, LET'S GET THESES TWO LOSER TOGETHER !!! IT SOUNDS TO ME THAT THEY WILL MAKE A GOOD COUPLE.. WELL, FOR THE HOUSE, MICHAEL POPE & TIFFANY SPROUTS LOST THEIR HOUSE... MAYBE THEY CAN BE A THREESOME AND LVE UNDER A BRIDGE WERE THEY BELONG .. OR THE BEST PLACE FOR THEM IN JAIL !!!!
Jason Sharp

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2008

Carrie Webb,

She just moved in with her Mother!
one of many

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 14, 2008

Mike Pope actually walks around saying he didn't do anything wrong. He keeps telling people he won't be going to jail and that he might get house arrest. If our justice system lets this piece of garbage get away with what he's done, shame on them. I hear it's just the tip of the iceburg with this guy. He's scammed many people. I wouldn't be surprised if someone works him over.
I for one will be in court when he is sentenced.
single mom

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2008

Judged:

Hey one of many,
I am one person he scammed and I have a list of many of others also... I WANT HIM IN JAIL !!! If you would like to see the list just ask , it is 3 pages long... we can meet ......
single mom

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2008

Judged:

I want to be the first thing he sees when he enters the court room !!!
i got scammed

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2008

michael pope is a real piece of work, he stole off of me.I also want to be in that courtroom.
Feeling insecure

Homosassa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2008

Judged:

i got scammed wrote:
michael pope is a real piece of work, he stole off of me.I also want to be in that courtroom.
After 1929 rules were put in to prevent the cozy speculations and deals which caused let these mortgage frauds happen. Bill Clinton signed away the last protection against it.

Guess Hillary will lie that she was against THAT like she lied about trying to stop NAFTA job thefts and sniper risk she xeroxed from Sen. Olympia Snowe's Bosnia visit.

Vote Obama. He doesn't owe the fat cats favors like she does. He's been a legislator longer than her. And he TAUGHT constitutional law.

Bet he'd end our warplanes and "secure" passports being OUTSOURCED to other countries.

Bush did sub prime MORTGAGE on America. Pledged American taxes -- in the future -- to buy his insane aggressive war. Stop letting them kill our children. I prefer the guy smart enough to speak out AGAINST the mushroom cloud lies.

Sane Americans are putting our faith in Pennsylvanians remembering why we need Liberty rather than Liars.
Bob from mt Lebanon

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2008

Judged:

Feeling insecure wrote:
<quoted text>
After 1929 rules were put in to prevent the cozy speculations and deals which caused let these mortgage frauds happen. Bill Clinton signed away the last protection against it.
Guess Hillary will lie that she was against THAT like she lied about trying to stop NAFTA job thefts and sniper risk she xeroxed from Sen. Olympia Snowe's Bosnia visit.
Vote Obama. He doesn't owe the fat cats favors like she does. He's been a legislator longer than her. And he TAUGHT constitutional law.
Bet he'd end our warplanes and "secure" passports being OUTSOURCED to other countries.
Bush did sub prime MORTGAGE on America. Pledged American taxes -- in the future -- to buy his insane aggressive war. Stop letting them kill our children. I prefer the guy smart enough to speak out AGAINST the mushroom cloud lies.
Sane Americans are putting our faith in Pennsylvanians remembering why we need Liberty rather than Liars.
wake up you idiot - I won't be voting for a racist anytime soon:
http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1205452770931...
Have been going to Church sermons for 50 years and have never heard a Watch-out-for-black sermon in all those years, yet I guess this is OK for Obama to relate with.
one of many

New Kensington, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2008

single mom wrote:
Hey one of many,
I am one person he scammed and I have a list of many of others also... I WANT HIM IN JAIL !!! If you would like to see the list just ask , it is 3 pages long... we can meet ......
Why not suppy it to the US Attorney? I'm sure they would be more than happy to investigate!
single mom

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2008

Been there and done it.... still waiting for a call back...I am gong to the F.B.I this week, maybe that would help..I just don't get it, how he can still walk around and not be put behind bars.It is just wrong......
One of Many

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2008

Anyone know when Mike Poop's hearing is? I'd love to be there. What's that cliche? You can't fit 4lbs of poop in a 2lb bag..... I love it!
one of many

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2008

Who ever finds out, they have to let us all know.
one of many

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 16, 2008

Hello has Pope had a court date yet...or is his girlfriend in jail? Does anyone know..
RANDY RAY

Irwin, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2008

carrie will be the worst witness for the goverment! the reason is that the goverments other witness seen her with another man! she has been cheating on her husband tom webb! also, she has been a liar all her life! Lee Sinkens has been with her for 15 years! that is Tom Webbs brotherinlaw!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 22
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frackville Discussions

Search the Frackville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 4 hr snag 3,810
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 17 hr More Settled Science 51,184
Police Chief Video Sparks Controversy (Jul '13) Tue Thomas Flannery 3
Shenandoah hires part-time cops (Feb '10) Jun 28 Old School 5
Man charged with homicide Jun 24 heterosexual 5
Is Shenadoah a good place to live or alot of ga... (Nov '12) Jun '14 anonymous 3
Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) May '14 Jeff 9,917
•••
•••
•••
Frackville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Frackville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••