Judge weighs baby death evidence : The Morning Call Online

Full story: The Morning Call

The lawyer for a Girardsville woman whose toddler daughter died of starvation, overheating and dehydration wants her statements to police and evidence taken from her home barred from her trial.
Comments
1 - 12 of 12 Comments Last updated Jun 1, 2010
Sand

Coopersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

STERILIZE TRINDLE!!!! Make sure she never has the opportunity to "parent" any more children!

“Ahhhhh! R&R!”

Since: Mar 07

Coatesville

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

This makes me so sick. How can parents do this? The suffering these children went through. My heart aches for them. These people need to suffer the same fate.
msdz

Emmaus, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

Why do people like that have children? i know a few different couples who would have adopted those babies. It's so sad.

Since: Feb 07

Coopersburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

It is sick. When I think about what I would do for my child; I'd walk through fire, step in front of a train, and I daresay most parents would do the same for their kids. And this woman couldn't even feed and look in on her two kids??? What was she doing during the time she wasn't checking on the kids? Watching TV? Playing video games? Sleeping? I just can't imagine ...
rox801

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

Consider that there are people in the world that can't have children and then we have these other people that breed children and don't take care of them. I have a five year old and "check" on her by the minute when I am home with her. Unbelieveable!!!! What people do do their own children!!!!!!!!

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 20, 2007

Pachacutec

Upper Marlboro, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

Sand wrote:
STERILIZE TRINDLE!!!! Make sure she never has the opportunity to "parent" any more children!
Sterilize her my foot, put her away forever or put her in the chair! Anyone, and I mean ANYONE who hurts little kids doesn't deserve the right to be treated as a normal, civilized human, because they are NOT normal, civilized humans. It's really heartbreaking, there's couples out there who would love kids and can't have them, and then you see creatures like this killing their kids. I mean, animals will put themselves in danger to protect their young!

Carbon County

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2007

Gee, I wonder why she'd want her statements and items taken from her home barred from the trial? Maybe because it all PROVES she caused the death of her own child! What this woman did just sickens me! The suffering those children endured because their own mother didn't want to take care of them is inexcusable! She belongs right where she is...in jail!

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

If Amanda Trindle is released to her mother's custody, that would put her in the same home where Leland Leonard(the baby who survived) was "sentenced" to go for visiting by a Bucks County judge 2 days per week and one overnight per month.
Hey Denise....how about actually changing Leland's clothing or wiping his behind when he has to be at your house instead of trying to get your murderous daughter released to ruin his life?????

Wilmington, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 10, 2007

I wonder if that judge knows that Denise has Leland, the other child who was on life support, at her home 2 days per week as ordered by a judge in Bucks County.......and she(Denise) is also fighting for full custody even thought Leland is in a happy healthy home and she did NOT want him when Jade was found dead. Sure, let's send Amanda home so they can mistreat Leland and ruin his life. Great Idea.
And how does that work with sentencing a person for a crime that they are not being tried for? Donald Leonard pled guilty for the charges against him, yet the judge INCREASED his sentence for things he did 5 years ago and was already sentenced for.
So, the mother who stayed at home all the time might get released to HER mother who idly watched as Amanda starved her children while the father who worked over 60 hours a week gets his sentence increased for admitting guilt?
Concerned

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 1, 2010

I wonder how many people know Leland was sexually molested under the Earp-Pitkins care.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Frackville Discussions

Search the Frackville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PA Who do you support for Governor in Pennsylvania... (Oct '10) 44 min Eddie Swindell 51,202
PA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Pennsylva... (Oct '10) 7 hr tom the con artist 3,832
Police Chief Video Sparks Controversy (Jul '13) Jul 22 Thomas Flannery 3
24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Jul 10 Mole 423
Shenandoah hires part-time cops (Feb '10) Jun '14 Old School 5
Man charged with homicide Jun '14 heterosexual 5
Is Shenadoah a good place to live or alot of ga... (Nov '12) Jun '14 anonymous 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Frackville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Frackville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••