Is Shenadoah a good place to live or ...

Is Shenadoah a good place to live or alot of gang crime?

Posted in the Frackville Forum

JamesPa

Morristown, TN

#1 Nov 3, 2012
Anonymous

Marcus Hook, PA

#2 Nov 4, 2012
Im live in chendo....now Shenandoah is a nice town but there,s no gangs....just a gang of misfits that cause trouble ...but I'm originally from union beach n.j first hard hit from sandy ...total destruction destroyed I almost lost my family..my town is only 1.6 miles square and its wiped out
.death,injury,looting,scavengi ng,thefts,assaults,home invasions, fighting over food,fuel,...gas stations manned by police totting assault weapons.....military check points on the water front i Comm with family everyday hear the news they tell me so will share it with the residents of Shenandoah p.a......if people would like to donate food,cloths,.essential all donations should be sent to union beach n.j police department c.o chief Scott woolley....please put my Boro of union beach in your prayers...from [email protected] God bless
anonymous

New York, NY

#3 Jun 16, 2014
JamesPa wrote:
If you meant Shenandoah PA it is a bankrupt town with nuts and the children of the families with positions can get away with almost everything. The police is part of their family and the new comer is always wrong. Because if this they all team up on new comers for no reason. Good Luck.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Apr 17 Kernals House 426
News Coaldale businessman jailed for... Apr 12 Super Sperm 2
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Mar '16 Anti apollyon 9,970
bruce forker murdered? (Mar '10) Feb '16 Riley 24
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Feb '16 Steve Jobs 19
Gina Jan '16 Ironworker 2
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler Dec '15 tell them 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages