Man denied entry to US from Mexico to...

Man denied entry to US from Mexico to bury son, 10

There are 71 comments on the CBS News story from Mar 31, 2012, titled Man denied entry to US from Mexico to bury son, 10. In it, CBS News reports that:

ALLENTOWN, Pa. &#8212 A Mexican national said he has been barred from entering the United States to bury his 10-year-old son, a U.S. citizen who died Tuesday in a house fire in northeastern Pennsylvania that killed three other people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
SATAN

Concord, CA

#72 Apr 2, 2012
How are all my fellow Tea Partiers?
Glenn Beck fan

Hellertown, PA

#73 Apr 2, 2012
SATAN wrote:
How are all my fellow Tea Partiers?
Still racist as ever!!
really

United States

#74 Apr 2, 2012
Again how can a mexican national,have a legal american child,if the father has not gone through he process of legalization...are we that dumb homeland illegal security?
really

United States

#75 Apr 2, 2012
Andysdad wrote:
<quoted text>he lacks respect for our laws, you have to show respect to get it in return.
libertard and demoncrat sounds better...O_o!
really

United States

#76 Apr 2, 2012
SATAN wrote:
How are all my fellow Tea Partiers?
here,here!!!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#77 Apr 2, 2012
If this is true, just give him a temp pass. No reason for this...

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#79 Apr 2, 2012
GhostShaman wrote:
If this is true, just give him a temp pass. No reason for this...
The problem is, these interlopers don't leave when their "temp pass" is up, and our beyond ignorant and stupid government does nothing about it until said illegal alien is caught breaking the law, such as killing or raping someone.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#81 Apr 3, 2012
lastoutlaw wrote:
Let him in. It seems he's making every effort to comply with requirements enter legally after having been deported. Isn't this part of what Amnesty's all about? And humanitarianism? Aren't those two 'Liberal' traits?
However - ensure that he leaves once the funeral and the wake is over. No more 'overstaying'.
The law is the law, but there are exceptions and the law can be bent for good cause. So long as it isn't broken (again), there should be no problem.
It's his son.
He should be allowed to say 'goodbye'.
Oh now the bastard wants to play by the rules, how convenient.
Who

Grand Rapids, MI

#82 Apr 3, 2012
JESUS wrote:
I would let the man bury his son.
If he played by the rules in the first place, he would be able to bury his son. How come he didn't consider his son while he was breaking the law.

How do you say "how does it feel to want" in spanish?
SATAN

Concord, CA

#83 Apr 3, 2012
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
If he played by the rules in the first place, he would be able to bury his son. How come he didn't consider his son while he was breaking the law.
How do you say "how does it feel to want" in spanish?
Screw that Jesus guy. We only speak English here.
Tunaboat

Oklahoma City, OK

#84 Apr 13, 2012
GhostShaman wrote:
If this is true, just give him a temp pass. No reason for this...
I think it would be cheaper a more beneficial to just FedEx the body to his father. By the time we catch back up to him after he caught not leaving the country again he will have syphoned off enough entitlement's to have burried his child 10 times over. Of course I'm just a middle class tax payer that doesn't know enough to understand what the Gov. is doing with all the tax dollars they suck out of my check every month.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Jul '15 pet lover 15
uma (Feb '15) Jun '15 Help 5
News Thorpe cyclist seriously injured Jun '15 Bird 1 9
News Child rape charges bound for court May '15 Vote for Ansbach 4
race Apr '15 tdill101 1
News Shenandoah man charged in child rape Mar '15 concerned citizen 1
News Fourteen arrested in Slatington area drug sweep (Apr '09) Feb '15 Anonymous 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages