Schuylkill dad accused of injuring in...

Schuylkill dad accused of injuring infant son

There are 50 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 30, 2008, titled Schuylkill dad accused of injuring infant son. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A 22-year-old Schuylkill County man who complained of being frustrated with his children is in county prison today, accused of shaking his 6-week-old son so hard the baby is hospitalized in critical condition ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
how sad

Emmaus, PA

#42 May 1, 2008
Reality wrote:
When I am President the stupid will be fixed so that they cannot breed.
Funny, I think I remember another person thinking that way. His initials were A.H.
terri

United States

#43 May 1, 2008
Compassionate Soul wrote:
<quoted text>
More people should be against abortion!!! Abortion is killing a child; argue it as much as you want but its still murder.
I guess just say what you want if it makes you sleep better at night. You should just thank God you weren't the one aborted!
Some days I do wish my mother aborted me, then I wouldn't have to relive all the rape and sodomizing that was done to me as a child when I was in foster homes and then ADOPTED.You can call abortion whatever you want,but like I said where are you so called anti abortion people if that child needs a home.
terri

United States

#44 May 1, 2008
Hannah wrote:
<quoted text>How dare you stereotype like that! I have been a foster parent for a longtime and have NEVER harmed one hair on any child's head. I am truly sorry if you were abused but don't make a blanket statement like that.....some people are in it because they really want to make a difference in the life of a child.....
Well good for you hannah, but when you have had the childhood I had you find out a lot of things about why people become foster parents. The foster homes I went to, the more kids they took in the more money they got and I know of people who do that today. I never had a foster home that actually showed they cared about you, it was all about the money and sex.

Since: May 07

Whitehall, PA

#45 May 1, 2008
terri wrote:
<quoted text> Are you willing to adopt a child? I love all you people who are against abortion you always think you have the solution! It is a womans right to an abortion and to say adoption would be better isn't true.How many of you would adopt a black or hispanic child or a crack baby? You probably wouldn't.And foster parents are abusers also, I know because I was abused in three homes out of 8 that I was in as a child!!
Yep! I'm willing, and I DID adopt a child! And I have friends who adopted FIVE out of the foster care system. They call them their "rainbow family". They're beautiful. One was a crack baby. She's now flourishing.

I'm sorry that you had the horrible experiences you did. How anyone could do that to a child is unthinkable and unforgivable. But please, don't make blanket statements about everyone.

But I do understand what you're saying. Most of the staunchly pro-lifers are only there to make sure the birth happens. After that, they're gone. So, I do believe in a woman's right to choose.
Hannah

Bangor, PA

#46 May 1, 2008
terri wrote:
<quoted text>Well good for you hannah, but when you have had the childhood I had you find out a lot of things about why people become foster parents. The foster homes I went to, the more kids they took in the more money they got and I know of people who do that today. I never had a foster home that actually showed they cared about you, it was all about the money and sex.
I am truly sorry for what you had to endure as a child - unfortunately alot of the kids in the system have been abused by the very people who should have protected them. But you can only speak for the bad people in your life. There are plenty of us who truly love the kids and are NOT in it for the money. BTW the payoff is not really that good unless you have loads of kids and spend nothing on them. I can assure you that most of us are not getting rich from being foster parents not to mention the heartbreak when the system decides to put these little angels back into the same home that hurt them to begin with. I hope you can heal from your horrible beginning in life and find a way to be happy. I work very hard to give my little babies the same start in life......
Hannah

Bangor, PA

#47 May 1, 2008
terri wrote:
<quoted text> Some days I do wish my mother aborted me, then I wouldn't have to relive all the rape and sodomizing that was done to me as a child when I was in foster homes and then ADOPTED.You can call abortion whatever you want,but like I said where are you so called anti abortion people if that child needs a home.
Please don't ever wish you were aborted. I am sure that there is someone you have touched in your life who is a better person because you were there and, for that, you are a blessing...
Children and Yooth

Hammonton, NJ

#48 May 2, 2008
Don't wurry peeple he will git a good spanking from us at children and yooth, then he can have his kid back.

Since: Apr 08

Lower Macungie

#49 May 2, 2008
terri wrote:
<quoted text> Some days I do wish my mother aborted me, then I wouldn't have to relive all the rape and sodomizing that was done to me as a child when I was in foster homes and then ADOPTED.You can call abortion whatever you want,but like I said where are you so called anti abortion people if that child needs a home.
I feel for your pain and suffering. I too was a victim of rape and molestation as a child/pre-teen for over 6 years. I still suffer from those memories today. But today I am a mother of 3 beautiful little girls and I thank GOD everyday for that.

I am not perfect; nor am I healed but I know abortion would have never been the right answer!

Since: May 07

Whitehall, PA

#50 May 2, 2008
Compassionate Soul wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel for your pain and suffering. I too was a victim of rape and molestation as a child/pre-teen for over 6 years. I still suffer from those memories today....
I just don't understand how anyone could hurt a baby or a child, especially in this way. It's horrible what you and the others on here (terri) have had to endure.

Congratulations on your little girls, though! Happy Early Mother's Day!

Since: Apr 08

Lower Macungie

#51 May 2, 2008
MeeMee wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't understand how anyone could hurt a baby or a child, especially in this way. It's horrible what you and the others on here (terri) have had to endure.
Congratulations on your little girls, though! Happy Early Mother's Day!
Thank you sooo much for your very kind words! I know I will have a blessed Mothers Day! Thanks again and I hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of moving to Girardville Oct 12 On The Move 4
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Sep 20 Rat Packer 22
News Missing teen found dead Sep '17 TRUMP 2020 14
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... Aug '17 ImTiredOf_It 19
Shenandoah pa police (Oct '13) Aug '17 JameysB 3
News Son: - I assumed the worst' Aug '17 Dirty Dick da Biker 14
Thinking of moving to Shenandoah Heights, PA Aug '17 bella 4

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance