Schuylkill dad accused of injuring in...

Schuylkill dad accused of injuring infant son

There are 50 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 30, 2008, titled Schuylkill dad accused of injuring infant son. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A 22-year-old Schuylkill County man who complained of being frustrated with his children is in county prison today, accused of shaking his 6-week-old son so hard the baby is hospitalized in critical condition ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
absolutely disgusted

AOL

#2 Apr 30, 2008
fry him
gina

Northampton, PA

#3 Apr 30, 2008
then he shouldnt have had the baby if he cant take care of the poor thing. unfit parents now and days really
Jason

Chicago, IL

#4 Apr 30, 2008
These guys should be treated like sex offenders.

Hurting kids = Hurting kids.
filth

AOL

#5 Apr 30, 2008
How much you wanna make a bet the baby's mom was a teen mommy. Yet another case why abortion would have been the better option. Too young & immature to be a parent. When a teen gets pregnant some call it a blessing, I call it a downright shame & the only ones who suffer greatly are the kids, such as in this case. Young immature white trash father, they should go give him brain damage. Rid the earth of this SOB. Cut his prick off so he can't have any more kids.

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#6 Apr 30, 2008
He should be shot!!!
jeff

Emmaus, PA

#7 Apr 30, 2008
I am absolutely appalled. As a father of an infant son myself, I understand how frustrating it could be when they cry and cannot tell you what is wrong. But to do this is disgusting. I agree with "absolutely disgusted" FRY HIM. Unfortunately that would be too lenient. He needs to suffer just as much as this poor baby boy will for the rest of his life, if he is lucky enough to have one. Where was the "girlfriend" and her father when all this happened. I would also like to know if there were any drugs in the household and was everyone sober. Nothing but scumbag trailer trash.
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#8 Apr 30, 2008
What on earth - shaking a tiny baby to the point where such injuries occurred? What's wrong with this guy? I think that the punishment should fit the crime, and he should go through some "shaking" himself; in a cement mixer!

“You call THIS civilization??”

Since: Mar 07

Orefield, PA

#9 Apr 30, 2008
filth wrote:
How much you wanna make a bet the baby's mom was a teen mommy. Yet another case why abortion would have been the better option. Too young & immature to be a parent. When a teen gets pregnant some call it a blessing, I call it a downright shame & the only ones who suffer greatly are the kids, such as in this case. Young immature white trash father, they should go give him brain damage. Rid the earth of this SOB. Cut his prick off so he can't have any more kids.
With your solution, the baby is dead also. I think ADOPTION would have been the ideal solution. That poor child.
You-re kidding

San Pablo, CA

#10 Apr 30, 2008
Wow......what a POS!!! Young and immature is no excuse for this!! Welcome to parenting....generally what you're supposed to do when you have a child.......frustration happens. Take the kids away and let someone mature enough to handle the frustration raise them PROPERLY!!! What hole do you have to be living in NOT to know what damage shaking a baby can do??!!! Hopefully the child will recover, but it doesn't sound like it will be without future medical issues.....what a shame!!

Since: May 07

Whitehall, PA

#11 Apr 30, 2008
More idiots having babies. My age-old question: Why is it that morons can breed like flies but good people have to go through he!! to get pregnant?
Reality

Allentown, PA

#12 Apr 30, 2008
When I am President the stupid will be fixed so that they cannot breed.

Middle Village, NY

#13 Apr 30, 2008
...and this guy thinks a 6 week old is tough, he'll never be able to handle a child old enough to be able to cause REAL challanges!
Seriously

Allentown, PA

#14 Apr 30, 2008
Somebody should shake the sh*t out of him!!! I hope he rots in h*ll!!
megg

United States

#15 Apr 30, 2008
MeeMee wrote:
More idiots having babies. My age-old question: Why is it that morons can breed like flies but good people have to go through he!! to get pregnant?
AMEN!
megg

United States

#16 Apr 30, 2008
Reality wrote:
You have my vote :-)
Mike

Bethlehem, PA

#17 Apr 30, 2008
filth wrote:
Couldn't agree with you more! Well said.
Natalie

Bethlehem, PA

#18 Apr 30, 2008
tell me why shaking a baby would seem like a good idea?
ZitoMD

United States

#19 Apr 30, 2008
There is no excuse for what this person did. I will not dignify him as a Father. A Father is a person who provides a safe, secure and loving environment. This person did not do any of those things. Being a Father myself, it pains me greatly to see that this child will suffer. I vote that if you are the parent of a child and you are a teen Mommy or Daddy than you should be required to go to some counseling to see if you are fit to be a parent. If not then after the Child is born have it up for adoption to the people who have spent thousands of dollars and unmesaurable emotional agony for not being able to have their own child.
Orville Redenbacher

Philadelphia, PA

#20 Apr 30, 2008
This story makes me sick.

“DIRTY BIRDY”

Location hidden

#21 Apr 30, 2008
Reality wrote:
REALITY FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Whew! Despite Jewish-sounding name, Penn State ... (Nov '11) Jun 24 Youknow 5
News Trans woman claims bias at Walmart Jun 20 shemale fun 11
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) May '16 Doc U R a Joke 427
News Coaldale businessman jailed for... Apr '16 Super Sperm 2
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Mar '16 Anti apollyon 9,970
bruce forker murdered? (Mar '10) Feb '16 Riley 24
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Feb '16 Steve Jobs 19
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages