Cop charged in 2009 incidents

Cop charged in 2009 incidents

There are 5 comments on the The News Item story from May 14, 2010, titled Cop charged in 2009 incidents. In it, The News Item reports that:

A Butler Township police officer, charged by the state Attorney General's Office in connection with incidents while he was off duty, had charges against him held to court during a preliminary hearing Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The News Item.

dr who

Selinsgrove, PA

#1 May 16, 2010
it looks like the col was right?
rainy squirrel

Duryea, PA

#2 May 17, 2010
about what? that the traffic light turns red?
squirrels for Massa

Middleburg, PA

#3 May 18, 2010
that cop was dirty, dirty. always smelled like pee,spam,and pepsi all rolled together.

i heard he also collected nutcrackers and sold them in pottsville on the weekends down by sarges soup & sandwiches beach resort next to the intercommodal train station connection tunnel.
squirrels for Massa

Middleburg, PA

#4 May 18, 2010
I just saw the picture of sangomiroku over on the right. she is quite the looker in a corky kind of way.

i dont want to be fighting or tickling 20 guys over that.
squirrels for Massa

Middleburg, PA

#5 May 18, 2010
man! that pic where she is looking at the cat makes me scared for poor kitty.

also, it says she exercises 1 -2 times a week. i guess its true-people lie and exaggerate on the internet.

remember kids, watching tv while eating is not considered exercise. you dont want to end up having birthday party's for yourself where the only 4 guests are 3 cats and a dog dressed up in costumes.

until next time, please remember to exercise and "SPAM" isn't considered health food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Has Gilberton Chief Lost Credibility? (Jul '13) Feb 21 Marky Mark Funky ... 42
News Pennsylvanians ask feds to help disarm intimida... (Aug '13) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 22
News 'Libtard'-hating ex-cop claims feds paid him to... (Dec '14) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 2
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler (Dec '15) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 4
News Tamaqua Salvation Army aids 10 homeless... Feb 4 grannys fannys 1
Fraud on the housing dept Jan 28 mahanoydan 3
News Third-degree murder charges filed in... Jan '17 are you fking blind 3

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages