Woman crashes into bar after being ordered to leave

There are 2 comments on the Jul 13, 2009, The Morning Call story titled Woman crashes into bar after being ordered to leave. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A 41-year-old Sheppton woman who was ordered to leave a Schuylkill County bar last night because she showed visible signs of intoxication ended up back in the bar while inside her vehicle and passed out, according to state police.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Just Wondering

Springtown, PA

#85 Jul 15, 2009
Who cares, she deserves to fry!
DROX

Columbus, OH

#86 Aug 11, 2010
listen to what your saying. How can you hold the bar responsible? You are grown ass people, who shall be held accoutable for your own actions. Im in the military and let me tell you i get to babysit alot of dumb ass people who cant and wont take credit for themselves. it drives me nuts. If everybody took credit for themselves the world would be a better place.
If you burn yourself on a stove will you blame the people that made that stove?
If you stick a fork in an electric socket, well lets blame PP&L cause they put the electric in it?
Its just like the bleeding hearts against fire arms, the gun dosent kill people, dumb people kill people. i shot myself so im going to go after Colt.
How about we grow up people. A bunch of grown ass people blaming everybody but themselves.
Ill tell you what, move to Singaphore and do what she did and try to blame the bar and bar tender and see what would happen to your dumb ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
race Apr 19 tdill101 1
News Shenandoah man charged in child rape Mar '15 concerned citizen 2
uma Mar '15 oldpisser 4
News Fourteen arrested in Slatington area drug sweep (Apr '09) Feb '15 Riskie westside R... 15
News Why Queen Cleopatra was definitely not Black (Dec '05) Feb '15 sgeandhu 9,968
Crotch Rot Jan '15 Hazleton is the pits 1
News 24 Charged In Pittsburgh-Area Mortgage Fraud; T... (Feb '08) Dec '14 BigBoy 425
More from around the web

Frackville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]