Slain woman ignored warnings, sister ...

Slain woman ignored warnings, sister testifies -- themorningcal...

There are 12 comments on the The Morning Call story from Aug 9, 2007, titled Slain woman ignored warnings, sister testifies -- themorningcal.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A month before a Schuylkill County man allegedly fatally ran over a woman for refusing his sexual advances, her sister and a friend warned her the man appeared to have a violent temper, they testified at a ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

lv toilet

Washington, DC

#1 Aug 9, 2007
death penalty!!!!

“Tired of your shyt!”

Since: Jul 07

Louisville, CO

#2 Aug 9, 2007
"They left about 3:30 a.m. after drinking about 10 beers each, Carfrey said. Carfrey said Cress told her he would take Barrett home."

This is acceptable? To know they had 10 beers each and she didn't call them each a cab? This was a disgusting crime and I wish this man would get the death penalty.

United States

#3 Aug 9, 2007
This is another very sad story about a woman who thought she could be nice to an obvious 'pyscho'. Too many women are being abused and killed by these lunatics - I hope they make an example of him and give him the death penalty. When will men (and women) realize that people are NOT possessions and if someone doesn't want you anymore - get over it!!
Pachacutec

Fort Collins, CO

#4 Aug 9, 2007
Hannah2 wrote:
This is another very sad story about a woman who thought she could be nice to an obvious 'pyscho'. Too many women are being abused and killed by these lunatics - I hope they make an example of him and give him the death penalty. When will men (and women) realize that people are NOT possessions and if someone doesn't want you anymore - get over it!!
To a great extent, I agree with you; I've known women myself who weren't even married to their men, sometimes the women couldn't come to work because they were so beat up, but "thing will change after they got married!" And when I was an EMT, we'd be called out for domestic violence incidents, and we were there to HELP victims, and many, many times BOTH the woman and man would come after us with baseball bats, knives, whatever, telling us to go away! Really, really sad...

“Listen - Looney Tunes”

Since: Mar 07

been around

#5 Aug 9, 2007
Boy this Top Cat bar must be the in place to hang!! Probably beats the Bottom Dog Bars I tend to hang out in!!!
Whitehall

United States

#6 Aug 9, 2007
Boriqua hasta la muerte wrote:
"They left about 3:30 a.m. after drinking about 10 beers each, Carfrey said. Carfrey said Cress told her he would take Barrett home."
This is acceptable? To know they had 10 beers each and she didn't call them each a cab? This was a disgusting crime and I wish this man would get the death penalty.
Can you get a cab in Girardville?

“BORN TO UNDULATE !!”

Since: Mar 07

Proud resident of the Valley

#7 Aug 9, 2007
lv toilet wrote:
death penalty!!!!
I second that...*holds hand up*. A dirt bag like this one will do it again IF he gets out. Guaranteed.
sillyme

Bedminster, PA

#8 Aug 9, 2007
By no means am I blaming the victim what so ever but I have to ask what in god's name was she thinking? She saw he was NUTS. He thought she was his girlfriend? He did not want anyone at all to speak with her yet she thought he needed a friend?
horrible

United States

#9 Aug 9, 2007
He should be set on fire.

“Tired of your shyt!”

Louisville, CO

#10 Aug 9, 2007
Whitehall wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you get a cab in Girardville?
Can you get a cab in PA at all?? For that matter the bartender should have had someone else drive her if they all knew about his temper.
NJ SEWER

Upper Falls, MD

#11 Aug 9, 2007
lv toilet wrote:
death penalty!!!!
Won't happen !!! 5-10 years
LISSYO7

Allentown, PA

#13 Aug 10, 2007
You can't trust anyone on this days.Is a bunch of crazy people out there.I hope he rotten in jail the rest of his life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
thinking of moving to Girardville Nov 29 Eaglebob 5
Loved ones incarcerated Nov '17 Momma Bear 1
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Sep '17 Rat Packer 22
News Missing teen found dead Sep '17 TRUMP 2020 14
News Busted on Boardwalk: Marchalk apprehended in Ne... Aug '17 ImTiredOf_It 19
Shenandoah pa police (Oct '13) Aug '17 JameysB 3
News Son: - I assumed the worst' Aug '17 Dirty Dick da Biker 14

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance