Girl flees naked from sex attack in B...

Girl flees naked from sex attack in Barnesville house -- themor...

There are 60 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jul 14, 2007, titled Girl flees naked from sex attack in Barnesville house -- themor.... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

A teenage girl who went to a Barnesville house to care for a vacationing family's pet fled naked, sobbing and distraught to a neighbor's home, saying she had been raped and her life repeatedly threatened, ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Texas Rancher

Bethlehem, PA

#45 Jul 14, 2007
$35,000 bail????? They should lock up the Judge too!
Beavis

United States

#46 Jul 14, 2007
Chadsky wrote:
This animal needs to be casturated.
Good start, and then shot.
form2

AOL

#47 Jul 14, 2007
<<<<If this was your daughter, you wouldn't care whether or not this sick **** is mentally ill or not. That does not excuse him at all. I say cut "it" off and let him choke on it. Then, publicly humiliate him just as this poor girl felt having to run for her life NAKED to get help. Finally, let the public at him, first and foremost, the girl and her parents. Eye for an eye.>>>>>

I am not talking about excuses. And if it was my daughter, I would be outraged. The Bail system is based on "Flight risk". I believe the suspect here has no drivers license and this is not the first time this Magistrate or Police have dealt with him. I sense he is not a stranger to the system. WNEP16 had some interviews with people who knew him.

Maybe you should write the Magistrate expressing your sentiment posted here and cc the Pa. Attorney General,( Corbett) and your state and federal Senators . Or gather your friend and protest outside the Magistrates, Police Chiefs home or anyone who doesn't totally agree with your stand with Pitchforks and Torches demanding revenge. "If you want revenge, start digging two graves" an old chinese saying

Now if the 35 year old develope challenged man was your son. I believe you would be singing a different tune?
Katie

Reading, PA

#48 Jul 14, 2007
Hollyberry wrote:
That poor girl will live the rest of her life with this. She will probably never want to help people out again (i.e. by petsitting), after such a devastating experience. Bring back hangings for sure!
Not only will she have to live with the effects, anyone who has a relationship - parent, boyfriend, girlfriend, employer, coworker, child, grocery store clerk, etc.- will bear the effects as well.

She and her life has changed dramatically... Traumatically.
Krackerman

Bangor, PA

#49 Jul 14, 2007
please kill him right now and end that part of her nightmare. There is no place on this earth for evil like him
Krackerman

Bangor, PA

#50 Jul 14, 2007
form2 wrote:
<<<<If this was your daughter, you wouldn't care whether or not this sick **** is mentally ill or not. That does not excuse him at all. I say cut "it" off and let him choke on it. Then, publicly humiliate him just as this poor girl felt having to run for her life NAKED to get help. Finally, let the public at him, first and foremost, the girl and her parents. Eye for an eye.>>>>>
I am not talking about excuses. And if it was my daughter, I would be outraged. The Bail system is based on "Flight risk". I believe the suspect here has no drivers license and this is not the first time this Magistrate or Police have dealt with him. I sense he is not a stranger to the system. WNEP16 had some interviews with people who knew him.
Maybe you should write the Magistrate expressing your sentiment posted here and cc the Pa. Attorney General,( Corbett) and your state and federal Senators . Or gather your friend and protest outside the Magistrates, Police Chiefs home or anyone who doesn't totally agree with your stand with Pitchforks and Torches demanding revenge. "If you want revenge, start digging two graves" an old chinese saying
Now if the 35 year old develope challenged man was your son. I believe you would be singing a different tune?
IF THIS WAS MY KID I WOULD KILL HIM AND I MEAN KILL HIM
Joe

Pleasantville, NJ

#52 Jul 14, 2007
Her life is ruined. Turn this so called man over to the victims family for some real justice. Execute this guy. In PA isn't rape a caapital offense?
poor kid

AOL

#53 Jul 15, 2007
what a sick man....poor kid she was probably soooooo scared i hope she can get over this

Since: Apr 07

Bethlehem, PA

#54 Jul 15, 2007
if a 35 year old lived at the home with the family... why would they ask a 17 year old girl to come to the home?!?!
Dennis

Whitehall, PA

#56 Jul 15, 2007
This is what happens when you are a tease and wear revealing clothing. Perhaps she should have worn a berka and none of the would of happened.
Jack

AOL

#57 Jul 15, 2007
Nails his balls to the floor, set the house on fire, and give him a rusty butcher knife.

“Non illigitamus carborundum ”

Since: Apr 07

One Particular Harbor

#58 Jul 15, 2007
Dennis wrote:
This is what happens when you are a tease and wear revealing clothing. Perhaps she should have worn a berka and none of the would of happened.
after we strung up this bastard, you're next!
no excuses

Sunbury, PA

#60 Jul 16, 2007
Wtf...he lived there with the family who went on vacation but they had to get a 17 yr old girl to feed the cat...You mean this loser could not even feed a cat while they're gone. Then he goes all freak on the poor girl. This guy must not be taking his meds. Put him down like a rabid dog.
getaclue

Allentown, PA

#61 Jul 16, 2007
form2 wrote:
<<<<If this was your daughter, you wouldn't care whether or not this sick **** is mentally ill or not. That does not excuse him at all. I say cut "it" off and let him choke on it. Then, publicly humiliate him just as this poor girl felt having to run for her life NAKED to get help. Finally, let the public at him, first and foremost, the girl and her parents. Eye for an eye.>>>>>
I am not talking about excuses. And if it was my daughter, I would be outraged. The Bail system is based on "Flight risk". I believe the suspect here has no drivers license and this is not the first time this Magistrate or Police have dealt with him. I sense he is not a stranger to the system. WNEP16 had some interviews with people who knew him.
Maybe you should write the Magistrate expressing your sentiment posted here and cc the Pa. Attorney General,( Corbett) and your state and federal Senators . Or gather your friend and protest outside the Magistrates, Police Chiefs home or anyone who doesn't totally agree with your stand with Pitchforks and Torches demanding revenge. "If you want revenge, start digging two graves" an old chinese saying
Now if the 35 year old develope challenged man was your son. I believe you would be singing a different tune?
Please, anyone can quote an old proverb or cliche. If the 35 year old "mentally impaired" man was my son, I would be watching over him and this situation (along with any previous "situations") would not have happened. Put that in your pipe and smoke it!
Ash

Fairport, NY

#64 Jul 16, 2007
Dennis wrote:
This is what happens when you are a tease and wear revealing clothing. Perhaps she should have worn a berka and none of the would of happened.
Your a class act you a**hole. I hope someone finds you someday, sounds like we'll be seeing ur name here in the near future
VLanti

Kingston, PA

#65 Jul 16, 2007
Kill the bastard and all like him. Why should we pay money to keep this kind of scum in prison. Bring back the chain gang and public executions.

“Listen - Looney Tunes”

Since: Mar 07

been around

#66 Jul 16, 2007
Who is at fault here?? THE CAT!! If the cat was left alone to shed a few pounds, the girl wouldn't have been there, the live in stranger would have had other things to do, the neighbors wouldn't have to see a skinny naked teenage girl, there would be no crime!! THE CAT belongs behind bars!!
Just Cuz

Fairport, NY

#67 Jul 16, 2007
I didnt get to this story until today.. and i wish i never did.. It makes me sick to read things like this, and realize how many sick people are out there.. at 35, what is stopping you from getting out and finding a lady who would willing give it up.. my goodness!!
Just Cuz

Fairport, NY

#68 Jul 16, 2007
oh and why couldnt the roomate feed the freakin cats while they were on vacation?
getaclue

Allentown, PA

#69 Jul 17, 2007
Just Cuz wrote:
oh and why couldnt the roomate feed the freakin cats while they were on vacation?
he probably would've molested the cat instead--what a dirtbag

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man stabs sister after quarrel (Feb '14) Jul 19 pet lover 15
uma Jun '15 Help 5
News Thorpe cyclist seriously injured Jun '15 Bird 1 9
News Child rape charges bound for court May '15 Vote for Ansbach 4
race Apr '15 tdill101 1
News Shenandoah man charged in child rape Mar '15 concerned citizen 1
News Fourteen arrested in Slatington area drug sweep (Apr '09) Feb '15 Anonymous 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages