Police Officers Testify in Shenandoah...

Police Officers Testify in Shenandoah Slaying Trial: Attorneys ...

There are 178 comments on the The Morning Call story from Apr 30, 2009, titled Police Officers Testify in Shenandoah Slaying Trial: Attorneys .... In it, The Morning Call reports that:

Brandon Piekarsky, Colin Walsh and Derrick Donchak shown last summer. The trial of two Schuylkill County men charged in the beating death of a Mexican man last July took the unusual twist today of defense attorneys calling police officers who responded to the incident to buttress their case and prosecutors questioning the officers' truthfulness.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Since: Mar 07

Whitehall

#179 May 1, 2009
Not after the jury finds them not guilty them the judge has no say. Forgot that little part huh?
True American wrote:
Summary of the Testimony:
The SIX 6Ft jocks were drunk. They used racial slurs and instigated the fight with the small Ramirez. They outnumbered and outweighed him. Then they kicked him in the head as he lay on the ground passed out. He is dead.
The Prosecution and Defense will give their closing statements.
The Jury will deliberate.
The Judge will apply the appropriate penalties as appropriate.
This is our Justice system.
God Bless America!

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Whitehall

#180 May 1, 2009
Reality means nothing to this fool
Jay V wrote:
<quoted text>
So says the deal maker who may have delivered the fatal blow. Read this testimony:
--- The four witnesses, including three from law enforcement, testified Thursday. Two police officers said they heard a woman at the scene of Luis Eduardo Ramirez Zavala’s beating say a third teenager, Brian Scully, gave what prosecutors said was a fatal kick to the side of his head.
“That was what she was sure of,” Frackville borough police Officer Michelle Ashman said of Arielle Garcia’s identification of Scully, who has been charged as a juvenile in the case.---

Since: Oct 08

Broadway, NJ

#181 May 1, 2009
True American wrote:
Actually, I beieve in the Judicial system in our great country.
The Prosecution presented a decent case. The defense was pretty week. They did nothing to discredit Walsh's or Scully's testimonies. They stand out as the 2 strongest witnesses for the Prosecution.
<quoted text>
Are you sure you are following the same trial as everyone else? Wake up you complete douchetastic moron...

Broadway, NJ

#182 May 1, 2009
True American wrote:
Answer this question.
Why didn't the Defense call Officer Hayes (Piekarsky's mom's boyfriend) or Officer Moyer - the two first responding officers, to the stand for the Defense?
Obviously they did not want to open up the conspiracy aspect because then they would be investigated and charged for corruption.
<quoted text>
Please tell me your profession?

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Whitehall

#183 May 1, 2009
Fiction writer
Absurd wrote:
<quoted text>
Please tell me your profession?

Broadway, NJ

#184 May 1, 2009
fatboy2 wrote:
Fiction writer
<quoted text>
I thought it was one of those fake fire fighters with the blue lights on their cars, speeding around, thinking that they are so important or maybe dog the bounty hunter or something...but fiction writer makes more sense now...

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Whitehall

#185 May 1, 2009
Could be as a volunteer
Absurd wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought it was one of those fake fire fighters with the blue lights on their cars, speeding around, thinking that they are so important or maybe dog the bounty hunter or something...but fiction writer makes more sense now...
Sasha

Woolrich, PA

#186 May 1, 2009
The verdict is in. NOT GUILTY !!!!!! VIVA SHENANDOAH!!!!!!!!!!

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Whitehall

#188 May 2, 2009
Where is the anti-American today?

Since: Jul 08

hiilbilly heaven

#190 May 2, 2009
God Bless you great folks up there in coal country!!!Great job,jury!!Somebody buy them boys a beer.
Liquids Reign

Granite Bay, CA

#191 May 2, 2009
Dee (True Idiot) won't show her face here. She doesn't like losing an argument, she asked earlier, I believe to you about engaging her in debate and asked "if you were afraid you would lose", if not in this thread then one of the others. I have been arguing with her for over 2 years, she has no idea of anything, thinks she is some sort of journalist trying to get the story before anybody else. She was recently "retired" (laid off, fired) from her job where she claimed to be in a management position, espousing how she implemented Affirmative Action in the company she worked for, how multi-cultural and racial the USA is, "we are not a mono-cultural society" according to her. She thrives on the division of ethincities and does her part to ensure they stay separated.

Any way, she is "True Idiot" when it comes to life or anything else.
hmmmmm

Newfoundland, NJ

#192 May 2, 2009
It's really a sad day when people are cheering because predatory young men are getting away with killing someone. What I really can't figure out is how the one was found not guilty of underage drinking. They were ALL drinking. I guess it has something to do with his mother's boyfriend being an investigating officer.

By the way, if your county's legal system would rise out of the middle ages, they would have all been charged with the killing. It doesn't matter who was responsible for the fatal kick. It's called "acting in concert."

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Whitehall

#193 May 2, 2009
If you would have listened to the testemony you may have felt different. It is okay someone needs to support pedophile, adulteress, drug dealing, and violent illegal aliens. You can have that job. Preditory? Hahahaha like the one who was sleeping with the 14 year old sister of the mother of his children?
hmmmmm wrote:
It's really a sad day when people are cheering because predatory young men are getting away with killing someone. What I really can't figure out is how the one was found not guilty of underage drinking. They were ALL drinking. I guess it has something to do with his mother's boyfriend being an investigating officer.
By the way, if your county's legal system would rise out of the middle ages, they would have all been charged with the killing. It doesn't matter who was responsible for the fatal kick. It's called "acting in concert."

fatboy2

“rockin pandas”

Whitehall

#194 May 2, 2009
I guess we know why the idiot is unemployed
Liquids Reign wrote:
Dee (True Idiot) won't show her face here. She doesn't like losing an argument, she asked earlier, I believe to you about engaging her in debate and asked "if you were afraid you would lose", if not in this thread then one of the others. I have been arguing with her for over 2 years, she has no idea of anything, thinks she is some sort of journalist trying to get the story before anybody else. She was recently "retired" (laid off, fired) from her job where she claimed to be in a management position, espousing how she implemented Affirmative Action in the company she worked for, how multi-cultural and racial the USA is, "we are not a mono-cultural society" according to her. She thrives on the division of ethincities and does her part to ensure they stay separated.
Any way, she is "True Idiot" when it comes to life or anything else.
Mick

Bloomsburg, PA

#195 May 2, 2009
The verdict is brilliant!!

Now we can kick the shite out of all the drunken Polloks we see and not have to worry about the legal system.

Let the games begin!!
The Dead Guy

Carbondale, PA

#196 May 2, 2009
Jason wrote:
<quoted text> Are you Kidding me? This is Schuylkill County!In the past few days I wrote comments on here and the Pottsville paper exposing how corrupt that area is and the papers will not post my comments.Because I spoke the truth.and I will end it here everyone involed should sit in prison and that goes for both sides.Everyone in this case broke laws.Again had this man not die no one would have heard of this story this behavior in Shenandoah with fights has been going on for years and years!The only difference now was the man died.I also seen no one so far said I am sorry and I wonder was the question asked Does Shenandoah Valley students and football players have any history of starting fights?But everyone is avoiding this question.And again student drinking in this town will be allowed depending on which officer is on duty.many kids have connections to the police as shown above Shenandoah has many drinking spots like the creek where this drama started the police know for years every spot but do nothing!no they can't arrest the star football players.Now I am curious to see how long before this comment gets deleted.and the reason I am so angry over this is because I was beaten in that town by jocks 19 years ago!had my nose broke,teeth knocked out,my left eye swollen shut.All because I wanted to get a slice of pizza and a jock who was drinking a forty openly on the street said I needed a beaten because he did not like the way I looked at him.Police did nothing could not even find an officer.why?because an officer was also the football coach at the time.
Lippy! is that you!!!!
PITBOSS

Sanford, FL

#197 May 2, 2009
Those thug 'kids' beat that man to death....and no one is guilty?! This appears like a very racisit town.
462 friend

Sparta, NJ

#198 May 3, 2009
You guys are my hero! Screw the mexicans they should not even be allowed here! Stay in mexico! We dont need you people here. The jury did right! You guys set these awesome kids free! Way too go guys

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Frackville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Has Gilberton Chief Lost Credibility? (Jul '13) Feb 21 Marky Mark Funky ... 42
News Pennsylvanians ask feds to help disarm intimida... (Aug '13) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 22
News 'Libtard'-hating ex-cop claims feds paid him to... (Dec '14) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 2
Online Dossier of Mark Kessler (Dec '15) Feb 21 Sisboi Markie 4
News Tamaqua Salvation Army aids 10 homeless... Feb 4 grannys fannys 1
Fraud on the housing dept Jan 28 mahanoydan 3
News Third-degree murder charges filed in... Jan '17 are you fking blind 3

Frackville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Frackville Mortgages