Driver killed in Rte. 95 accident in ...

Driver killed in Rte. 95 accident in Attleboro

There are 1 comment on the Providence Journal story from Mar 27, 2008, titled Driver killed in Rte. 95 accident in Attleboro. In it, Providence Journal reports that:

A Providence man, Pasulayman Jeng, 39, was killed yesterday afternoon when he lost control of and was thrown from the car he was driving north on Route 95 in Attleboro. via Providence Journal

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Providence Journal.

Sad

Pawtucket, RI

#1 Apr 15, 2008
This man was my stylist's husband. the young boy is their son, matar. they also have a year old baby girl. the accident details are suspicious, and probaly wont be investigated properly because he was african. now mrs. jeng has no husband, her kids no dad. she is devasted. she owns a salon on west ave. in pawtucket called "black princess". if anyone has any info about the mysterious red car, or if you witness something, please notify authorities. she desreves to know the truth. somebody hit this man and caused his death, and now they are running around free, while mrs. jeng suffers. TURN YOUR SELF IN, OWNER OF THE RED CAR, THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Foxboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beatles For Sale returns to E. Walpole in June May 11 Beatleman 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Walpole May 4 VictorOrians 1
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13
sharon ma voted best ton in U.S.? (Aug '13) Apr '17 Cohen 2
Talkmansfield (Jan '13) Feb '17 ShempC 31
News Armless Syrian boy thrives in US, hopes family ... Jan '17 Cordwainer Trout 10

Foxboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Foxboro Mortgages