Loathe thy neighbor?

Loathe thy neighbor?

There are 2 comments on the Northwest Herald story from Nov 13, 2008, titled Loathe thy neighbor?. In it, Northwest Herald reports that:

Jerry Benedetto of Alden says he has been having incidents with his neighbor for years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Northwest Herald.

MARIE HOMESTEAD FLORIDA

Summerland Key, FL

#1 Nov 21, 2008
I have had the same neighbors for over 20 years. if we have a problem we get together have a couple of drinks and try to work out our differences like the adults we are. There are too many problems and stress in the world as it is, why add more to it?? There are some of us that have no family and to me a good neighbor is is the next thing to one!!! I know that if I have an emmergency we will be there for each other and that is what is important. Marie
MARIE HOMESTEAD FLORIDA

Summerland Key, FL

#2 Nov 21, 2008
I have had the same neighbord for over 20 years. the houses right right next to each other. we all get alonf and if there is a problem we get together at the club house and discuss them as the adults we are. i have no family here they are in New York and to me a neighbor is the closest thing to family. i will always respect and care for my neighbors. there are too many problems in the world as it is for us to be fighting with each other. all we need is to be a little more understanding of each other and we will all do fine. Marie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox River Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sun City sees spike in use of golf carts on str... (Aug '08) Tue DEL WEBBER 10
News New Mexican Restaurant, El Fuego, Opens; Offers... (Mar '14) Jun 27 Frank Longdong 4
News 5 charged in rape of teen (Oct '08) Jun 27 Frank Longdong 59
Just thinkin Jun 25 Mustache 1
Old Shoppers Orld store Jun 13 Ben Derover 3
John Peter Curielli Lawsuit Times 2 Jun 6 Anonymous 1
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Jun 2 raisal 159

Fox River Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fox River Grove Mortgages