The electric thrill of following your base instincts: Zap!

I have a confession to make: When I saw a group of campus cops in Florida take a Taser to a vociferous 21-year-old student who was spouting off at a John Kerry forum, I smiled. Full Story
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Bob Kalk

Rockville, MD

#104 Sep 26, 2007
When six cops can't control one impudent snot without tazering then it's time to recruit some non-pansies into the campus police department.
Josh

United States

#105 Sep 27, 2007
G-Unit wrote:
James in Niles,
You shouldn't put mayo on your sandwich anyway. It's fattening. Try a low-sodium mustard.
Right on!!
Josh

United States

#106 Sep 27, 2007
Rob wrote:
Hey, Rex...maybe you should be tasered for being such an ass in this article?!! These stupid tasers are close to being their own '-abuse' charge against cops. That kid in Florida did nothing but use his constitutional right of free speech for what I saw to be only a few moments. But the officers at the Florida college.....in a state near and dear to the Bush family......only wanted to shut him up. He was NO threat to anyone! It seems to me that you here have exercised the same right that Andrew has, but was denied violently. Why doesn't the same thing happen to big-mouth ignorants like you?? Sit down and shut up.
Rob-you can't take or get a joke, obviously. Many liberals cannot, either-that's why you chuckleheads couldn't even beat Bush.
River Collins

Manama, Bahrain

#107 Sep 28, 2007
This article was completely pointless, badly written, and not the least bit amusing. Hey, Rex! Go back to school and learn how to write a decent article that might hold someones attention for more than 4 seconds! As for tasering Dave Warwak, are you on crack? So now we're going to ridicule one of the few people left on earth (and certainly in America) who have morals they are willing to stand by and fight for? If I could taser someone right now, It would have to be you, Rex. Maybe the shock will put your brainwaves back in order.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox River Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: J&J Garage Door and Electric Openers Thu martinez martin 3
New Boutique Wed Rose Battaglia 3
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Dec 8 pepe 128
Review: Chopsticks Dec 6 stephanie 1
'Adopt a Family' offers Christmas assistance (Oct '08) Dec 5 Mickey 264
Debate: Marijuana - Algonquin, IL (Aug '10) Dec 5 It's not a drug. 6
Authorities identify woman left at Caryville bar (Jul '12) Dec 5 littlewhitegirl 16
Fox River Grove Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fox River Grove People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fox River Grove News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fox River Grove

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:31 am PST

NFL 7:31AM