Cary-Grove seniors arrested for prank

Cary-Grove seniors arrested for prank

There are 4 comments on the Cary-Grove Countryside story from Apr 27, 2006, titled Cary-Grove seniors arrested for prank. In it, Cary-Grove Countryside reports that:

Two Cary-Grove High School seniors were arrested last week in a senior prank gone bad.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cary-Grove Countryside.

Kyle Grisius

AOL

#1 Apr 30, 2006
Well first of all im not writing this to try and look innocent becuase im not and beleive me im paying for it greatly. the part that gets me a little upset is the part where they say we had paintball guns. that is a FALSE statement. we had no weapons of any kind, and to be specific we were wearing our class of '06 senior shirts during the prank. we threw paintballs on the ground and ran away and they are making it seem like we shot up the whole school. i understand how it previous incidents make this hard to joke about and i dont disagree. i just want people to read the truth instead of a huge lie that these people are writing. so after all the disiplinary actions and criminal charges, which were great, and being pushed down the stairs by a teacher i believe they made their point that this isnt a joke. all im saying is get the truth before you form an aopinion on the situation because what they wrote was a lie.
Whoever

Lombard, IL

#2 Aug 20, 2006
Yeah but Kyle, I don't think that was the point. Sure, it was a mistake on the part of the media, but the point is that all of you, most visibly you and Cavan, damaged property, disrupted the entire school, and could possibly have injured other students. What you did was just plain foolish. I know you're a smarter kid than that. I can't say the same for Cavan. Hopefully you've learned from what you've done, and hopefully this doesn't follow you for the rest of your life. Wake up, and start making good decisions. I know you're a smart guy, and you need to start acting like it.
Tom Wilcox

Skokie, IL

#3 Jan 14, 2008
i thought it was hilarious, screw everyone else
TOPSHELF

Bloomingdale, IL

#4 Feb 5, 2008
In the past years senior pranks have been way worse than that.

They should expect it to happen..
It does EVERY single YEAR.

~ Old Cary-Grove Student.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox River Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Mar 15 reo555 171
comment Mar 7 dislodged 1
scam Feb 28 usmarshals 1
News Wauconda's Uncle D's dishes out more than beer ... Feb 24 Delicious 1
News Malls debate teen policies after fights Feb '17 John Caliendo 5
comment Feb '17 noinjuns 1
News Fox River Grove officials accused of billing fraud (Sep '07) Aug '16 jay drai 2

Fox River Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fox River Grove Mortgages