Teen shot, killed on Carpentersville ...

Teen shot, killed on Carpentersville street

There are 264 comments on the Daily Herald story from Aug 2, 2007, titled Teen shot, killed on Carpentersville street. In it, Daily Herald reports that:

A teenage boy was shot to death Thursday night outside a center for Dundee-area teens in a neighborhood on Carpentersville's east side, police said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Herald.

First Prev
of 14
Next Last
no parking on this side

Lake In The Hills, IL

#304 Jan 9, 2014
I grew up around ghostown back when it was real and much knowledge and love to the real brothers still out there on it with the op. seems its a trip seeing all these old heads putting up info about the spot much fortune and love even though you shouldnt be throwing our history out like that with so many rollers on here but bringing back memories like slobber aka marios trickin azz and other individuals i wont mention lol good times devious d one chivato didnt bring down years of the game so please stop i wont dwell into this too hard but you and i know you goofies have no history no code or creed or logic compared to my side americas most wanted was up here real live the fbi was up here doing there thing bagging good brothers up this isnt anything to brag about but you seem like the type of crash dummy to want that kind of heat in Your spot. ol boy up top already said what had to be said we had you vics running to your cars everyday running behind your family because we stayed posted by your stop signs in front your crib behind the bushes jumpin outta trees hassan chopping you vics we didnt give a fu _ck i could be your daddy for all you know since bustin down the lady d's on navajo through seminole was a daily ritual you might of flared up this kid simba or but you all ratted each other out and this was your first body smfh stay on your square or get knocked the fu_ck off and by the way Jose Covarrubias aka budda still rots talkin sh_it about the deceased isnt funny when its one of your people with his wig split lmao.....
MrBerkshire

Fishers, IN

#305 Feb 6, 2014
Wats good y'all know what it is Berkshire crazy we stay on the block Mldk Buddha rots big dome shots compliments of my nation the ALKN we EBK VLK GDK MLDK 13k thug killa too come thrw
I Hate Thugs

United States

#306 Feb 23, 2014
STFU you stupid gang members! You worthless pieces of trash are the reason why the crime rate is so ridiculously high in this country! You are human weeds! You are useless shitpieces! There is no room for people like you! If any politician proposes a bill authorizing legal killing of all gang members, I HOPE LIKE HELL IT'LL BE SIGNED INTO LAW BY THE PRESIDENT! YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A WASTE OF SPACE THAT'S MAKING LIFE HARD AND SCARY FOR LAW-ABIDING CITIZENS SUCH AS I!
Jen

United States

#307 Nov 14, 2016
no parking on this side wrote:
<quoted text>I grew up around ghostown back when it was real and much knowledge and love to the real brothers still out there on it with the op. seems its a trip seeing all these old heads putting up info about the spot much fortune and love even though you shouldnt be throwing our history out like that with so many rollers on here but bringing back memories like slobber aka marios trickin azz and other individuals i wont mention lol good times devious d one chivato didnt bring down years of the game so please stop i wont dwell into this too hard but you and i know you goofies have no history no code or creed or logic compared to my side americas most wanted was up here real live the fbi was up here doing there thing bagging good brothers up this isnt anything to brag about but you seem like the type of crash dummy to want that kind of heat in Your spot. ol boy up top already said what had to be said we had you vics running to your cars everyday running behind your family because we stayed posted by your stop signs in front your crib behind the bushes jumpin outta trees hassan chopping you vics we didnt give a fu _ck i could be your daddy for all you know since bustin down the lady d's on navajo through seminole was a daily ritual you might of flared up this kid simba or but you all ratted each other out and this was your first body smfh stay on your square or get knocked the fu_ck off and by the way Jose Covarrubias aka budda still rots talkin sh_it about the deceased isnt funny when its one of your people.... ay joe did his mom have a hard time id'in him with his wig split lmao.....
thanks for ur shout out to Budda I was his girl when he was killed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox River Grove Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Suburban waterfront residents love their homes ... Jul 18 Mister Cicero 1
Mike Innis Jul 11 Kmart reunion 1
News Police say man found dead in burning garage was... (Mar '08) Jul 7 ForestHospitalRes... 13
News Former Algonquin police officer turns himself in (Jan '10) Jul 7 Fairplay 6
red light cameras (Feb '10) Jul 3 Robbed in FRG 28
News Durbin pushes HUD Secretary Carson for his supp... Jun 29 LAVON AFFAIR 3
Is there any place in Barrington to sell expens... Jun 28 meow 2

Fox River Grove Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Fox River Grove Mortgages