Fox Lake citizens allege police mismanagement

Mar 30, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fond du Lac Reporter

“Let's take care of our Police Department, change whatever we have to keep it up to standard. But remember, it's locally supported and locally controlled.”

Embattled Police Chief Patrick Lynch was on the proverbial hot seat Wednesday at a Fox Lake Committee of the Whole meeting as citizens alleged mismanagement of the Fox Lake Police Department. via Fond du Lac Reporter

Comments
1 - 10 of 10 Comments Last updated May 26, 2011
Citizen

Beaver Dam, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Apr 14, 2007
 
Yes many residents are in favor of the police department polocies. However a great many more people hesitate to make any negitive comment because of the retaliation suffered from the police department when making a negitive comment. This mainly is in reference to the Chief of Police. The retaliation is great when a person disagrees with the Chief.
In general the police department employees are great and very helpful. But they can only do so much under such faulty mismanagement. This is the voice of experience.
Fox Lake Police Suck

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 16, 2008
 
They curb candy throwing at parades, but they look the other way and lie when a child is assualted.
They let fellow drunk officers go so that they can endanger all the familes on the chain of lakes on a busy weekend. These are very dishonest cops and it goes all the way to chief Behan. Stop putting up a smoke screen and trying to fool the community into thinking that you're doing something good, you have a very steep uphill climb to any kind of respectability.
FLPD Suck is an idiot

Arlington Heights, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 20, 2008
 

Judged:

1

that has nothing better to do than bash every police department in IL.
What is the matter? Did they arrest you for being a pedophile or something?
You whine and complain, but I bet you would not last 10 minutes there on a friday night!
Something happens to you, the first thing you will be doing is calling the police I bet!
ann

Hartford, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Apr 7, 2008
 

Judged:

2

1

1

don't know much about the fox lake police dept. but will say on a false complaint one of the officers were lookfor my husband and i on a so call kidnapping charge . this was a few yrs back. but we have never forgooten it. but yet my ex son in law never was charged for filling this fake charge. plus from what we were told this so call officer wasn't suppose to even get involed in this. all i know is we have no respect for this officer . hope he still isn't on the fox lake dept. our lawyer wanted us to sue , we didn't but thinking back now i wish we would of demanded he get fired. plus why isn't there a officer on duty on weekends or why isn't anyone in the building. a woman did get mureded there seeking help by her husband.
to all honest citizens

Lake Villa, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Jan 10, 2009
 

Judged:

1

these cops are bigger criminals than the people they put handcuffs on. Behan is the biggest scum of them all.
justsayin

Sheboygan Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Jan 6, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Fox Lake Police Suck wrote:
They curb candy throwing at parades, but they look the other way and lie when a child is assualted.
They let fellow drunk officers go so that they can endanger all the familes on the chain of lakes on a busy weekend. These are very dishonest cops and it goes all the way to chief Behan. Stop putting up a smoke screen and trying to fool the community into thinking that you're doing something good, you have a very steep uphill climb to any kind of respectability.
You totally have the wrong Fox Lake Police Department. This is all about Fox Lake Wisconsin, not Illinois
justsayin

Sheboygan Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 6, 2011
 
to all honest citizens wrote:
these cops are bigger criminals than the people they put handcuffs on. Behan is the biggest scum of them all.
for the record: The girl was not seeking help from the police on that day and she never made it into the police department. This is where news media had gotten it all wrong. The officer on duty did exactly what he had to do, he was on duty, out on the streets. These officers in Fox Lake do not just sit on their butts in the office and wait for crime to fall in their lap.

Anyone who hates cops are the first ones to complain when they don't come to their aid.
getaclue

Sheboygan Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Apr 15, 2011
 

Judged:

1

ann wrote:
don't know much about the fox lake police dept. but will say on a false complaint one of the officers were lookfor my husband and i on a so call kidnapping charge . this was a few yrs back. but we have never forgooten it. but yet my ex son in law never was charged for filling this fake charge. plus from what we were told this so call officer wasn't suppose to even get involed in this. all i know is we have no respect for this officer . hope he still isn't on the fox lake dept. our lawyer wanted us to sue , we didn't but thinking back now i wish we would of demanded he get fired. plus why isn't there a officer on duty on weekends or why isn't anyone in the building. a woman did get mureded there seeking help by her husband.
You are sooooo wrong on sooooo many levels: there are officers on duty on the weekends and you will not find them in the office, why, because their job is out on the streets. The murder has nothing to do with someone being at the department, and she wasn't seeking help, she was on the phone with her mother and not 911. Before you judge, get the facts. Unreal!!!!
getaclue

Sheboygan Falls, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Apr 15, 2011
 
Fox Lake Police Suck wrote:
They curb candy throwing at parades, but they look the other way and lie when a child is assualted.
They let fellow drunk officers go so that they can endanger all the familes on the chain of lakes on a busy weekend. These are very dishonest cops and it goes all the way to chief Behan. Stop putting up a smoke screen and trying to fool the community into thinking that you're doing something good, you have a very steep uphill climb to any kind of respectability.
Wrong police department you are complaining about: This is in Wisconsin
lee

Ripon, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 26, 2011
 
FLPD Suck is an idiot wrote:
that has nothing better to do than bash every police department in IL.
What is the matter? Did they arrest you for being a pedophile or something?
You whine and complain, but I bet you would not last 10 minutes there on a friday night!
Something happens to you, the first thing you will be doing is calling the police I bet!
wow! wrong state einstein.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Fox Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WI Who do you support for Governor in Wisconsin in... (Oct '10) 26 min Jaimie 7,033
WI Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Wisconsin... (Oct '10) Tue Pro People 2,234
buying runescape account (Jun '08) Aug 17 Virtualtrades 8
WI Wisconsin Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 31 BOBBY 452
Rural hospitals could lose special Medicare pay... (Sep '13) Jul '14 Attention HHS 6
Robert George Schmidt, Janesville, WI Jun '14 K Karnopp 1
WI Who do you support for Attorney General in Wisc... (Oct '10) Jun '14 Judge 88

Search the Fox Lake Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Fox Lake Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Fox Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Fox Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fox Lake
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••