United States

#61 Jun 24, 2012
guilty guilty guilty
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#62 Jun 25, 2012
Unbelievable wrote:
guilty guilty guilty
i guess i was right you can't offer any proof.
INNOCENT until proven guilty.
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#63 Jun 27, 2012
http://gma.yahoo.com/george-zimmerman-bullied...
I brought my latest car at CarMax ( rt94 7 rt50 in Wisc )
I think i got a good price and i really love the car. Just saying.

As for this story i'm not buying it.
Everytime someone becomes famous it isn't long before people start coming out of the woodworks to say stuff bad about them.
I've seen my share of idiots at work ( no i'm not one of them )
Most of the time they just get ignored like they should be.
If Zimmerman was a jerk at work i'm sure it was that bad his boss handled it.
In any case none of this has to do with the shooting.
This is just another attempt to paint Zimmerman in a bad light because they know they can't win in court.
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#64 Jun 27, 2012
typo ( rt94 7 rt50 in Wisc )
should read ( i94 & rt50 in Wisc )
REally

United States

#65 Jun 27, 2012
what do you mean they can win in court? you know something everyone else in the world doesn't?
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#66 Jun 28, 2012
REally wrote:
what do you mean they can win in court? you know something everyone else in the world doesn't?
actually i said they CAN'T win in court.
As for what else i know that everyone else in the world doesn't, well gee i think topix has a limit to how much type you can put in a post. So i'll just limit myself to the topic.

I stand by my comment.
They have zero evidence needed to convict for Murder 2
So they CAN'T win in court.
But they probably will because after all Obama said Martin looks just like his son if he ever had a son.
Which is laughable.
How does anyone know what their kid would look like ?
I certainly DON'T know what an unborn child will look like.
Kids have TWO parents they can look like either or a combination of both, or hardly at like either.
But Obama knows everything heck since he knows what unborn kids look like he knows way more then me.
Here's an idea why not ask Obama what he knows more then everyone else.
REally

United States

#67 Jun 28, 2012
OMG...thats the most racist bunch of crap i ever read...you really need to think before you write

as for me, i think i will wait for the ACTUAL TRIAL

oh, and btw, did you hear the recreations of the screams by Zimm, not him, it was trayvon yelling for help

cant wait for the trial, this guy needs to be locked up for a long, long, long, long time
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#68 Jun 28, 2012
REally wrote:
OMG...thats the most racist bunch of crap i ever read...you really need to think before you write
as for me, i think i will wait for the ACTUAL TRIAL
oh, and btw, did you hear the recreations of the screams by Zimm, not him, it was trayvon yelling for help
cant wait for the trial, this guy needs to be locked up for a long, long, long, long time
don't ever call someone a racist unless you can back it up.
i've not said one word against either man because of their background or color of skin.

The scream was identified by Zimmerman's father as being Zimmerman
Martin's father denied it was Martin's voice but then later recanted.
Sound test show its very possibly Zimmermans voice.
A witness said it was Zimmerman's voice then later recanted saying she couldn't be sure.
I'm sure you'll find all that in the links throughout this thread.

And i do agree with you on can't wait for the trial.
I hope Zimmerman walks on the Murder 2 charge.
The money issue i would be ok with a fine and community service.
Its not exactly something you you lock up a person and throw away the key offense.
Even if he were to get jail for lying it probably would just be for time already served.
canadaman

United States

#69 Jun 28, 2012
Here ya go

http://www.cfnews13.com/content/news/cfnews13...

Its not him screaming help

"But they probably will because after all Obama said Martin looks just like his son if he ever had a son.
Which is laughable.
How does anyone know what their kid would look like ?
I certainly DON'T know what an unborn child will look like.
Kids have TWO parents they can look like either or a combination of both, or hardly at like either.
But Obama knows everything heck since he knows what unborn kids look like he knows way more then me.
Here's an idea why not ask Obama what he knows more then everyone else"

sounds racist to me
who the heck cares what obama has to say about this, its ridiculous and racist to even bring it up
you are insinuating that because obama says he looks like his kid all the blacks will band together and support this thats crazy crap

whatever im done here
you hav made up your mind and thats sad
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#70 Jun 29, 2012
what i got from that article was this
Voice comparison is not possible for the designated voices due to extreme stress and unsuitable audio quality."
UNQUOTE
Sit kinda cancles both of them out.
You still would need POOF that Zimmerman intended to kill him BEFORE he was attacked to be Murder 2

Again where did i say anything about Martin being black or that Obama thought Martin being black looked like he could be his son.
Sorry but RACE never entered into my mind or in my post.
What did enter into my post was the fact that NO ONE ever knows how someone is going to look like before they are born.
And in this case Obama doesn't even have a son and there is no evidence he ever will have a son.

It seems you are the one who made up their mind.
I haven't.
I've asked over and over again what exactly is the proof against Zimmerman.
Show me some real proof ( not BS such as who MIGHT have thrown the first punch, or a tape where no one can be identified on it )and i'll be happy to say he's guilty.
But without PROOF then i go with the law that says a man is INNOCENT until proven guilty.
canadaman

United States

#71 Jun 29, 2012
evidently you missed the part where the independent experts concluded it was not zimmerman

nope, my minds not made up on the murder charge, only on the fact that this guy is a pos
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#72 Jun 29, 2012
canadaman wrote:
evidently you missed the part where the independent experts concluded it was not zimmerman
nope, my minds not made up on the murder charge, only on the fact that this guy is a pos
naw didn't miss it at all.
I was going by the feds version.
Its the fed version that will matter most in court.
And think about it if anything the feds and cops want to hang a murder change on Zimmerman.
They would have loved to say it was Martin's voice.
Anyway the point is NEITHER test said it was Martin.
Your test only said it wasn't Zimmerman it said NOTHING about Martin.
Being a POS does not make anyone a criminal.
Heck if you took a poll of everyone who knows me i would probably get a POS award.
Yet i've never harmed anyone or committed a crime.
See this is where you have to look at all the evidence.
canadaman

United States

#73 Jun 29, 2012
yeah, i have been looking at all the evidence and i think he's guilty and i cant wait for them to bring him to trial and get this crap over with
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#74 Jun 30, 2012
canadaman wrote:
yeah, i have been looking at all the evidence and i think he's guilty and i cant wait for them to bring him to trial and get this crap over with
Thinking someone is guilty can be a dangerous thought.
For years the cops and everyone ( myself included ) thought the parents of JoBenet Ramsey were guilty.
Now of course we known they were innocent.
Since then i now look more towards the actual evidence that can stand up in court.
Which is why Casey Anthony walked away a free woman.
Do i think she's guilty probably yes but without the evidence in court to prove she's guilty she was therefore found innocent.
So it is with this case against Zimmerman.
Based on the lack of evidence he should be found innocent.
Unless you know of some evidence i'm missing ?
Something that shows Murder 2 which is the only crime he is currently being charged with.
The bail lying was resolved with him returning to jail and cannot be used against him for the murder 2 since it occured AFTER the shooting.
canadaman

United States

#75 Jun 30, 2012
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thinking someone is guilty can be a dangerous thought.
For years the cops and everyone ( myself included ) thought the parents of JoBenet Ramsey were guilty.
Now of course we known they were innocent.
Since then i now look more towards the actual evidence that can stand up in court.
Which is why Casey Anthony walked away a free woman.
Do i think she's guilty probably yes but without the evidence in court to prove she's guilty she was therefore found innocent.
So it is with this case against Zimmerman.
Based on the lack of evidence he should be found innocent.
Unless you know of some evidence i'm missing ?
Something that shows Murder 2 which is the only crime he is currently being charged with.
The bail lying was resolved with him returning to jail and cannot be used against him for the murder 2 since it occured AFTER the shooting.
sure looks like your minds made up, evidently it's ok with you to kill somebody if you get a little scared..this guy brought it all on himself, then when he gets what he has coming to him he pulls a gun and shoots..hes a pos and hes going down
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#76 Jun 30, 2012
canadaman wrote:
<quoted text>
sure looks like your minds made up, evidently it's ok with you to kill somebody if you get a little scared..this guy brought it all on himself, then when he gets what he has coming to him he pulls a gun and shoots..hes a pos and hes going down
I do believe in self defense.
And unless you got proof of Murder 2 then this is a case of self defense.
Sorry you don't approve of how our legal system works but its still the best in the world.
And no my mind isn't made up.
Convince me its a Murder 2 case and i'll jump on board with ya.
Otherwise i'm sold on innocence until proven guilty.
canadaman

United States

#77 Jun 30, 2012
Mystery Man wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe in self defense.
And unless you got proof of Murder 2 then this is a case of self defense.
Sorry you don't approve of how our legal system works but its still the best in the world.
And no my mind isn't made up.
Convince me its a Murder 2 case and i'll jump on board with ya.
Otherwise i'm sold on innocence until proven guilty.
I love our legal system but im real happy your not the judge and jury since your mind is made up
as for me, i can have an opinion any way I want, my opinion is that the guy is a pos that was asking for trouble, when he got it he pulled a gun, that's not self defense to me, its murder
Mystery Man

Round Lake, IL

#78 Jul 1, 2012
actually i've been on two different juries in my lifetime.
Found both people guilty too.
AGAIN my mind isn't made up.
Prove to me he's guilty and i'm with you.
Otherwise according to our legal system a person is INNOCENT until PROVEN guilty.

Asking for trouble ? How by walking the street just like Martin ?
When he pulled out a gun ?
Even the cops believe the gun wasn't pulled out until AFTER he was getting beat up.
How far along does a person need to get beat up in your mind before he can act in self defense ?
TWO HEAD CUTS
BROKEN NOSE
TWO BLACK EYES
BRUISES ON HIS RIBS AND BACK
Seriously at that point how can it NOT be self defense ?
REally

United States

#80 Jul 2, 2012
canadaman wrote:
im thinking you need to re-read the story
since you seem to have missed the whole point that he was following martin
and the beating he got he deserved, then he pulled a gun and shot the kid cuz he was gettin the crap beat out of him=hes a big pos pussy==not self defense, murder!
finally something I can agree with
Mystery Man

Fox Lake, IL

#81 Jul 3, 2012
REally wrote:
<quoted text>
finally something I can agree with
Actually if you read all the posts from ALL the other posters you'll find they all agree with you.
I'm the lone supporter of INNOCENT until proven guilty.
But i would rather believe in our system of justice then to switch to the system where a person is assumed guilty without any proof.

It is more important that innocence be protected than it is that guilt be punished. John Adams

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Fox Lake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Antioch, fire district will again seek ambulanc... 53 min Concerne 19
Have you gotten a red light camera ticket in La... (Feb '13) Fri mermaid 129
warehouse sale Fri News Reader 2011 5
Historic building destroyed Fri News Reader 2011 1
Sometime we just have to change Dec 16 Grayskull 1
How bad is the distracted driving in your area ? Dec 16 Grayskull 1
home choice stores (Aug '09) Dec 12 Thrifty 19
Fox Lake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Fox Lake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Fox Lake News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Fox Lake

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:50 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:50PM
Complete Week 15 Preview for Green Bay
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Yahoo! Sports12:30 PM
Greg Cosell's Look Ahead: Aaron Rodgers' off day
Yahoo! Sports 5:26 PM
Lions claim playoff berth with Eagles' loss